Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A step towards replacing females

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
the future might be promising

now they just need to make animu real

Jfl at these incel scientists that spent so much of their time and money to feel what chads feel everyday.

I really want this to be true, however it is just pure fantasy

I want to see what face foids do when AI waifus comes true.

Instead of repetitive, mechanical motions
^This sounds like 99% of betacuck relationships with their used-up alpha widows.
There are no names on this paper, no research teams to credit, no institutions claiming responsibility for this work. The scientists did the work anonymously because they believed their other clients might drop them if they were publicly associated with it.

It's nice, but it's still not going to replace an actual female, even if the Ai does it better, having an actual person make you feel good is complete different

It's nice, but it's still not going to replace an actual female, even if the Ai does it better, having an actual person make you feel good is complete different

I don't debate that a female can make you feel good, but it isn't real. If we are able to create waifus with artificial intelligence that is designed to love us unconditionally, then this is more real than anything a human female could ever provide. I say this because her "love" is conditional and fleeting.

We must replace the bastards.

Last edited:
Cope, while cucks exist females won't be replaced

I don't debate that a female can make you feel good, but it isn't real. If we are able to create waifus with artificial intelligence that is designed to love us unconditionally, then this is more real than anything a human female could ever provide. I say this because her "love" is conditional and fleeting.

We must replace the bastards.
Honestly this. Women will never love sub-8 men. Just use them instead and fuck chad on the side.

Is there anyway we can invest in these technologies btw? I will legit put every penny I own in investment into companies that persue the goal of artifical women.

will get banned

Best invention

BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED
@blackcel(free him) this your latest project? doing god's work
uuuuh yes it is. Especially for people who can't get one in the first place. I can also see tons of normies saying fuck it tinder or the bar is too much effort and getting one of these and ldaring

>“I told them I make a sex toy for men focusing on recreating the blowjob experience, and asked if they could use AI to study what really happens during blowjobs, so that I could make my machine give blowjobs like a human,” Sloan told me in an email. “That was enough to cause seven companies to tell me almost immediately that the ‘work was not for them.’ When I asked why, they didn't want to talk about why.”

cucked

Last edited:
JFL u have to be low iq to use that, it will bite of ur dick

JFL u have to be low iq to use that, it will bite of ur dick
the engineers wouldnt equip it with enough force to physically hurt your dick lol even if it malfunctions

the engineers wouldnt equip it with enough force to physically hurt your dick lol even if it malfunctions
still, lots of people are 2 paranoid to buy it