Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal A ricecel associate professor called shepoons objectively ugly, receives massive backlash, blog gets taken down, forcefully apologizes

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
The whole event occurred somewhere about 11 years ago, back in 2011, below an article explaining the situation.

On Asking ‘Why Are Black Women Less Physically Attractive?’

Talk about a problematic question: in a blog post on Psychology Today’s website, Satoshi Kanazawa, an evolutionary psychologist at the London School of Economics, wonders why black women are less physically attractive.

If you try to look at the post, you’re out of luck. It was published on Sunday, but in an email to DCentric, a Psychology Today editor confirms that the post was permanently removed from the website for editorial reasons. The publication had no official comment on the post, but the move came on Monday afternoon after Kanazawa’s writing had already caused a firestorm on Twitter.

blackbeautypost-620x381.jpg

Screenshot: Psychology Today Satoshi Kanazawa's blog post on black women and beauty was taken down permanently.
Kanazawa developed his question using data from the Add Health study, in which a representative sample set of adolescent Americans have been interviewed three times in the past seven years. At the end of each interview, the interviewer rated the physical attractiveness of the participant on a five-point scale. This total was then averaged out, and based on that, black women were found to be less attractive than their white, Asian and Native American counterparts. Kanazawa calls this an “objective” rating.

Some studies show there are some objective ideas as to what constitutes attractive people, such as facial symmetry, but to rely solely on the individual preferences of the study’s interviewers to conclude black women are less attractive doesn’t seem very objective at all. Missing from the discussion: societal standards of beauty. They may be shifting somewhat, but there’s still a very strong white standard of beauty undercurrent that persists today, both at home and abroad. The study didn't seem to be controlled to reflect that.

Instead, Kanazawa argues that black women are less attractive because of high levels of testosterone (this is after he writes that black women are heavier and less intelligent):

Africans on average have higher levels of testosterone than other races, and testosterone, being an androgen (male hormone), affects the physical attractiveness of men and women differently. Men with higher levels of testosterone have more masculine features and are therefore more physically attractive. In contrast, women with higher levels of testosterone also have more masculine features and are therefore less physically attractive. The race differences in the level of testosterone can therefore potentially explain why black women are less physically attractive than women of other races, while (net of intelligence) black men are more physically attractive than men of other races.

Kanazawa is known for taking such controversial stances: in 2006, the London School of Economics found itself defending Kanazawa’s academic freedom after he published a paper arguing that Africans countries were poor because their inhabitants were less intelligent.

TL;DR: an ricecel ''associate professor'' receives a massive backlash of shepoon centric social media and leftists, get his blackpilled objectively accurate based article taken down for good ''btw if one of you find the full article dm or comment link below'' because he dared stating the obvious. brutal :feelshaha:

I remember this :feelskek:

There are marked race differences in physical attractiveness among women, but not among men. Why?

If only he knew :lul::lul::lul::lul:

The :bluepill: dominated

saharan africans

Sorry Kiddo:

"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Only humans can enter into Heaven.",
"headline": "1-year-old found dead after being ripped out of mother's arms by Hurricane Florence floodwaters",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/1-old-found-dead-being-144522799.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Sep 17 17:02:56 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Will FEMA be refilling their EBT cards? They'll need plenty of soul food at the funeral.",
"headline": "1-year-old found dead after being ripped out of mother's arms by Hurricane Florence floodwaters",
"timestamp": "Mon Sep 17 17:02:09 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Don't worry. They'll cook a platter of soul food to wash the sorrow down, courtesy of EBT.",
"timestamp": "Mon Sep 17 16:54:42 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Nothing that welfare-bought soul food can't fix.",
"timestamp": "Mon Sep 17 16:52:37 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "They aren't.",
"headline": "Sessions calls family of MS-13 victim's mom killed by car",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/sessions-calls-family-ms-13-victims-mom-killed-210859024.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Sep 17 16:52:09 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "\" these guys are thugs by occupation\"\n\nWhy, because of their blackness? Racist idiot",
"headline": "The Latest: Fort Worth officer shot during gun battle dies",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-authorities-id-texas-officer-wounded-shootout-152732881.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Sep 17 03:13:44 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Still blaming Obama? You're pathetic.",
"headline": "Sessions calls family of MS-13 victim's mom killed by car",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/sessions-calls-family-ms-13-victims-mom-killed-210859024.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Sep 17 03:12:27 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Botham Jean, victim of the American police state! #BLM",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-authorities-id-texas-officer-wounded-shootout-152732881.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Sep 17 03:10:50 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Remember Botham Jean! Black Lives Matter!",
"timestamp": "Mon Sep 17 03:10:18 UTC 2018"

Last edited:
@Intellau_Celistic fucking hilarious

Brutal satoshipill

@Intellau_Celistic fucking hilarious

Thank you.

Re: People say Autism isn't curable.
Pump_Kin

#190457239Saturday, June 04, 2016 5:12 PM CDT

"cure," hmm? Neuro-atypicality is not necessary an illness.

Severity and ramifications of the disorder are varied. "high therapy" may not be necessary, though I suspect that you are referring to the classic presentation of ASD.
Re: I'm a white crayon.
Pump_Kin

#190457403Saturday, June 04, 2016 5:15 PM CDT

Crayons provide a very interesting analogy:

The "white" crayon itself provides additional beauty to other colors by brightening them. The "black" crayon likewise darkens the colors and defiles them

Re: underscore usernames
Pump_Kin

#190769719Wednesday, June 08, 2016 9:06 PM CDT

If you dislike them so greatly, do not use them.

Problem_Solved.
Re: hey ot throwback to when i was an attention seeker
Pump_Kin

#190771179Wednesday, June 08, 2016 9:26 PM CDT

Why do you assume that your behavior changed?

Okay 2 things
-it’s an Asian man talking about someone being the least attractive
-he went to school for this

Interviewer ratings dont really seem objective at first glance. There is lots of literature that operationalize physical attractiveness with e.g. facial markers

Okay 2 things
-it’s an Asian man talking about someone being the least attractive
-he went to school for this
He is clearly ricecel I've done my research (kinda) no girlfriend to be found for such high profiler which confirmed it for me he must be ricecel his opinion stands true tho

The whole event occurred somewhere about 11 years ago, back in 2011, below an article explaining the situation.

On Asking ‘Why Are Black Women Less Physically Attractive?’

Talk about a problematic question: in a blog post on Psychology Today’s website, Satoshi Kanazawa, an evolutionary psychologist at the London School of Economics, wonders why black women are less physically attractive.

If you try to look at the post, you’re out of luck. It was published on Sunday, but in an email to DCentric, a Psychology Today editor confirms that the post was permanently removed from the website for editorial reasons. The publication had no official comment on the post, but the move came on Monday afternoon after Kanazawa’s writing had already caused a firestorm on Twitter.

blackbeautypost-620x381.jpg

Screenshot: Psychology Today Satoshi Kanazawa's blog post on black women and beauty was taken down permanently.
Kanazawa developed his question using data from the Add Health study, in which a representative sample set of adolescent Americans have been interviewed three times in the past seven years. At the end of each interview, the interviewer rated the physical attractiveness of the participant on a five-point scale. This total was then averaged out, and based on that, black women were found to be less attractive than their white, Asian and Native American counterparts. Kanazawa calls this an “objective” rating.

Some studies show there are some objective ideas as to what constitutes attractive people, such as facial symmetry, but to rely solely on the individual preferences of the study’s interviewers to conclude black women are less attractive doesn’t seem very objective at all. Missing from the discussion: societal standards of beauty. They may be shifting somewhat, but there’s still a very strong white standard of beauty undercurrent that persists today, both at home and abroad. The study didn't seem to be controlled to reflect that.

Instead, Kanazawa argues that black women are less attractive because of high levels of testosterone (this is after he writes that black women are heavier and less intelligent):

Africans on average have higher levels of testosterone than other races, and testosterone, being an androgen (male hormone), affects the physical attractiveness of men and women differently. Men with higher levels of testosterone have more masculine features and are therefore more physically attractive. In contrast, women with higher levels of testosterone also have more masculine features and are therefore less physically attractive. The race differences in the level of testosterone can therefore potentially explain why black women are less physically attractive than women of other races, while (net of intelligence) black men are more physically attractive than men of other races.

Kanazawa is known for taking such controversial stances: in 2006, the London School of Economics found itself defending Kanazawa’s academic freedom after he published a paper arguing that Africans countries were poor because their inhabitants were less intelligent.

TL;DR: an ricecel ''associate professor'' receives a massive backlash of shepoon centric social media and leftists, get his blackpilled objectively accurate based article taken down for good ''btw if one of you find the full article dm or comment link below'' because he dared stating the obvious. brutal :feelshaha:

Negresses
☠️:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Oh really , he got that part absolutely wrong tho
Idk man, black men always have muscles and look pretty good. They like to take their shirt off and show off their abs a lot. They always have really nice hair and clear skin, etc. Black men seem pretty good looking from my experience...

As for this brutal (literally BLACK) blackpill, it makes a lot of sense....

A brutal pill to swallow for myself too is realizing that Hispanics have on average 89 IQ in the USA... as opposed to the whites who have 98 on average... or so they say. I'm a hispanic :feelsaww:

Idk man, black men always have muscles and look pretty good. They like to take their shirt off and show off their abs a lot. They always have really nice hair and clear skin, etc. Black men seem pretty good looking from my experience...

As for this brutal (literally BLACK) blackpill, it makes a lot of sense....

A brutal pill to swallow for myself too is realizing that Hispanics have on average 89 IQ in the USA... as opposed to the whites who have 98 on average... or so they say. I'm a hispanic :feelsaww:
On the muscle part of course

But i think white look better facially for sure
I say that as blackcel ,
i would rule the world if I had blue eye:feelshaha:

On the muscle part of course

But i think white look better facially for sure
I say that as blackcel ,
i would rule the world if I had blue eye:feelshaha:
well rappers talk about white women in their songs

everyone wants a white woman

black women are easy to get but no one wants to date one unless she's super pretty which is rare. black men aren't ugly tho

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back