Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Science has proven that men find black women less attractive

uo89997

uo89997

Banned
-
In the year 2011, evolutionary psychologist Satoshi Kanazawa published a now deleted article for Psychology Today entitled "Why Are Black Women Less Physically Attractive Than Other Women? Why black women, but not black men?".

The article was actually archived on tumblr of all places and can still be viewed here today.

In the article, Kanazawa uses factor analysis of data from Add Health. He found that women of all races were rated as more attractive than men except for black women.

Despite the fact that black women were objectively rated as less attractive, they still rated themselves as more attractive than any other race:

Some reasons as to why black women are so much less attractive to men given by Kanazawa include:
  • Their higher BMI on average
  • Their genes have more genetic mutations
  • Africans in general have higher levels of testosterone meaning black women may look more masculine
Quotes from the article

It is very interesting to note that, even though black women are objectively less physically attractive than other women, black women (and men) subjectively consider themselves to be far more physically attractive than others. In Wave III, Add Health asks its respondents to rate their own physical attractiveness subjectively on the following four-point scale: 1 = not at all, 2 = slightly, 3 = moderately, 4 = very. As you can see in the following graphs, both black women and black men rate themselves to be far more physically attractive than individuals of other races.
As the following graph shows, black women are statistically no different from the “average” Add Health respondent, and far less attractive than white, Asian, and Native American women.

The reply to this article from the mainstream media was swift with organizations such as Scientific American, The Atlantic, NPR, Washington Post and, of course, the Huffington Post condemning the article and the scientist for being racist. Some of these articles focused on refuting the data but many of them did not.

Interestingly the Washington Post's article on the subject entitled "Black women heavier and happier with their bodies than white women, poll finds" actually proves Kanazawa's point. The article describes a black women who describes herself as "thick", has been told by doctors to lose weight and is between 150-200 pounds despite being 5'4. Despite this, she stills shows a high amount of confidence in her looks saying "I’m a full-figured woman who would run circles around the average person, and I know it". The poll described in the headline also found that 66% of overweight/obese black women rated themselves attractive compared to 41% of white women (once again proving the article's point).

Science has proven that black women are less attractive, the only question left to answer now is: do you agree?

Last edited:
In the year 2011, evolutionary psychologist Satoshi Kanazawa published a now deleted article for Psychology Today entitled "Why Are Black Women Less Physically Attractive Than Other Women? Why black women, but not black men?".

The article was actually archived on tumblr of all places and can still be viewed here today:

View: https://tishushu.tumblr.com/post/5548905092/here-is-the-psychology-today-article-by

In the article, Kanazawa uses factor analysis of data from Add Health. He found that women of all races were rated as more attractive than men except for black women.

View attachment 589596

Despite the fact that black women were objectively rated as less attractive, they still rated themselves as more attractive than any other race:

View attachment 589597

Some reasons as to why black women are so much less attractive to men given by Kanazawa include:
  • Africans in general have higher levels of testosterone meaning black women may look more masculine
Quotes from the article

The reply to this article from the mainstream media was swift with organizations such as Scientific American, The Atlantic, NPR, Washington Post and, of course, the Huffington Post condemning the article and the scientist for being racist. Some of these articles focused on refuting the data but many of them did not.

Interestingly the Washington Post's article on the subject entitled "Black women heavier and happier with their bodies than white women, poll finds" actually proves Kanazawa's point. The article describes a black women who describes herself as "thick", has been told by doctors to lose weight and is between 150-200 pounds despite being 5'4. Despite this, she stills shows a high amount of confidence in her looks saying "I’m a full-figured woman who would run circles around the average person, and I know it". The poll described in the headline also found that 66% of overweight/obese black women rated themselves attractive compared to 41% of white women (once again proving the article's point).

Science has proven that black women are less attractive, the only question left to answer now is: do you agree?

View attachment 589606

How much $ did they blow on conducting this so-called study when the truth was blatantly obvious all along?:feelstastyman:

How much $ did they blow on conducting this so-called study when the truth was blatantly obvious all along?:feelstastyman:
Nothing, the scientist himself analyzed the data and wrote a piece for Psychology Today.

Bro, if black foids were hot they wouldn't have been whipped so hard for not picking cotton fast enough. Could you imagine whipping a pretty gook foid, or a Native American foid? No, niggeresses are breeders, the white man's burden.

IMG 4880

I see alot of dyke black foids these days, it's disgusting.:feelspuke:

Bro, if black foids were hot they wouldn't have been whipped so hard for not picking cotton fast enough. Could you imagine whipping a pretty gook foid, or a Native American foid? No, niggeresses are breeders, the white man's burden.
Native Americans were enslaved as well sometimes by other tribes

Native Americans were enslaved as well sometimes by other tribes
Naw, not on a profitable scale like with the blacks. Redskins died off too easily due to the diseases Europeans brought with them, blacks were more resistant to them.

oh no she didn't

The article was actually archived on tumblr of all places and can still be viewed here today.

View attachment 589596

View attachment 589597

Quotes from the article

View attachment 589606

I’m not attracted to white woman and I’m only attracted to black woman. I’ll fuck the shit out one of these black girls. I guess science makes a weak argument :feelshaha:

I’m not attracted to white woman and I’m only attracted to black woman. I’ll fuck the shit out one of these black girls. I guess science makes a weak argument :feelshaha:
Everyone has their own preferences

Interesting as I find black women the least attractive. And it’s not “racist” as I find many non white women very attractive including brown women such as Indian.

Interesting as I find black women the least attractive. And it’s not “racist” as I find many non white women very attractive including brown women such as Indian.
I agree

Damn.

Most nigger women are indeed ugly, but hot is hot regardless of race

6a0c0904282f992424c14ba3615f0a6f.jpg
IMG_1720_590x.jpg
016c238cbf69f6f15198b96ee240b2e1.jpg

K-KANAZAWA-SAN ?!?!?!
Y

I wonder what would happen if a hot white foid visited a tribe of Africans who had never seen a white foid. I wonder would the males react like your post. :bigbrain:

I wonder what would happen if a hot white foid visited a tribe of Africans who had never seen a white foid. I wonder would the males react like your post. :bigbrain:
I think they would want the white woman.

> Science has proven that black women are less attractive, the only question left to answer now is: do you agree?

I just look at each woman on a case-by-case basis whether I'm attracted to her...- no need to run "trends and studies", LOL

Nigga please miss me with that white supremacy shit. Phat ass ebony’s only fool

Some are attractive, some are not. In general its probably true, just like Indian men or east-asian men are seen as less masculine and less attractive. It sucks, but it is what it is.

its mostly because during evolution men didnt have good eyesight and they cant see in dark clearly, when he sees a white foid he can fk her as she is easy to spot due to moonlight reflecting off her skin. and it remained like this even after eyesight improved. black foids werent visible in dark.
although i like nigga foids they got thick ass.

One of those things everybody instinctive knows but everyone is too afraid to say

It's because of their facial features being too rounded with flared nostrils/flat nose, not so much skin color - I mean mulattos look better even if they're the same color.

Progress is trying to refute this argument but the human brain and the numbers don't agree we have an innate sense of beauty and this one tends to find black women less attractive and that's it.

I remember seeing a study about how men are least likely to respond to black women on dating apps, whereas women are least likely to respond to Latino/Asian men
If you find that study again send it to me

View attachment 589596

View attachment 589597

Quotes from the article

View attachment 589606

I remember when that study came out. Everyone said it was racist so it was taken down and memory holed.

sheboons are disgusting