Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy A reminder that the #METOO movement was designed for Non-Chads and Chads themselves are counted as there own race

osman27

osman27

Banned
-
I've just seen this Egyptian Chaddam harassing these French Stacys on TikTok and getting away with it because he's a GigaChad.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@saafiir_/video/7187078675253316870

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@saafiir_/video/7189324354440924421

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@saafiir_/video/7153286267495632134

He is also active on Instagram doing the same bullshit and these French girls love it :chad:

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CU-xCiWjXcq/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CjI2yqyDAKT/

Also Lowihib enough to dress up as a local sand-nigger in a 3rd world village in central Lyon

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@saafiir_/video/7126555928719084806

The 2 theories that have been proved right is that 1) All these women loved his harassments and #MeeToo was a rebellion against ugly men and normies :soy::feels: 2) JBW only comes into play if your below an 8/10, Chads are essentially there own species to women.

tallfags were born and their life started

we manlets were born and our life was over

JBW comes from the fact that white people is more atractive on average therefore a sub 8 white can easily get laid on etnic females
But chad regarless race will mog and yes chad are their owm specie

@LeFrenchCel When is the next nation wide public beheading going to be held? (in video game)

JBW comes from the fact that white people is more atractive on average therefore a sub 8 white can easily get laid on etnic females

If your over 6 foot you need to be disabled to be an Incel.
Unless you happen to have a small dick. That's also a truecel trait.

Why I clicked on this thread?

O43OH3XFZRBOTB2URU3EACYBIQ

Gigaragefuel.

This is what "respecting women" looks like :feelstastyman:

we manlets were born and our life was over
If i stand next to a tall chad and look at myself i look like a whole other species

i want to chainsaw his legs off and flammenwerfer his face (in videogame)

i want to chainsaw his legs off and flammenwerfer his face (in videogame)
He's living his dreams we would all probably be doing the same thing in his position tbh

This is what "respecting women" looks like :feelstastyman:
i hate this clownworld so badly i am born subhuman and can't even compete in that game rotting at home while clownworld rises

2) JBW only comes into play if your below an 8/10, Chads are essentially there own species to women.
That's a funny way of saying JBW is non-sense, where are the claims that his chances are as bad as being 5'4?

He's living his dreams we would all probably be doing the same thing in his position tbh
no i wouldn't support globohomos tik tok and wouldn't brag i would use those cumdumpsters as breeding machines and i would manipulate all people with my looks

Another proof of Just Be Arab in France.

@LeFrenchCel When is the next nation wide public beheading going to be held? (in video game)
Asap i hope (in roblox)

I'm not watching zoomer chink tok crap

Someone launch a nuke and airstrike in Paris already (in cod)

Last edited:
Unless you happen to have a small dick. That's also a truecel trait.
I feel like by the time that it gets revealed it doesn't matter; the guy is gonna get laid anyways if he's hot enough. Unless it's a microdick, in which case it's over.

i hate this clownworld so badly i am born subhuman and can't even compete in that game rotting at home while clownworld rises
This is the real ragefuel. You couldn't compete from conception, and no amount of effort and work is going to change that.

This is the real ragefuel. You couldn't compete from conception, and no amount of effort and work is going to change that.
getting much for surgeries, get LL to be 5 10 or something and new jawline, if i recover from that surgery i will be atleast 28, getting new clothes, buy myself real social media followers, moneymaxx, gymmaxx, social circle maxx. = some roasties
(but with that cash i could fuck thousands of hookers and SEAmaxx)

getting much for surgeries, get LL to be 5 10 or something and new jawline, if i recover from that surgery i will be atleast 28, getting new clothes, buy myself real social media followers, moneymaxx, gymmaxx, social circle maxx. = some roasties
(but with that cash i could fuck thousands of hookers and SEAmaxx)
Surgeries aren't worth it imo. The cost, pain, and the fact that your genetics are still subhuman (and so you shouldn't have kids anyway) make it non-viable.

I feel like by the time that it gets revealed it doesn't matter;
r/smalldickproblems has quite a few cases of men getting dumped by females the moment they drop their pants. Literally.
And you don't have to have a micropenis in order for your sexual life to be over for you. If your penis is shorter than 12cm and thinner than 11cm, nearly all (90-100%) sexual positions won't work as they'll result in your penis literally slipping out.

lol He's not even from Paris, he from a city called Lyon. 3rd largest city in France.
Launch tsar bomba at the whole country, France is a lost cause

Launch tsar bomba at the whole country, France is a lost cause
I still rate them a lot more than USofGay, they're still an 85% white country and have an interesting culture. What is the US offering other than GloboHomo?

If he was a curry all the comments would be about how all currys are creepy rapists. I hate foids so goddam much

Summarized perfectly.

Japan has the best copes. I could actually live in one of Tokyo's NET Cafes for an entire year off of a paltry sum of Yen.
England has some of the worst copes. Everything that involves no Alcohol is closed by 7pm. It's an alcoholics country here.

Whites have the lightest skin so the features are more easily visible , which gives off the illusion that they’re more attractive. Not because they average more facial growth than other races .
View: https://twitter.com/godisreal999/status/1618390202669752321?s=46&t=NQZjJYcWtN4MWFl1mh6C-g

This would have sense if we were talking about arabs since they tend to have the same features that white people but their brown skin maked them look worse
But in the case you posted the black dude and the white dude have enterely different faces
Other reason why i dont belive this is for example east asians they are also very light yet suffer massive inceldom

I'll do this in real life, wish me luck. The disgust on they faces will be great

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back