Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A Public Service Announcement: Vent here and not IRL

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
Parents will not understand. Friends will not understand. Seemingly "woke" friends will not understand. Co-workers FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WILL NOT UNDERSTAND. You will only end up frustrated at best and fired at worst.

It never ends well. Trust me. Do yourselves a favor and have the discipline to wait until you're on here to let your voices be heard.

I have learned this lesson the hard way too many times.

I already know this but autism gets in the way.

Yeah pretty much

very true, i've learned this by suffering very harsh consequences. im glad i finally found this place

Once again you with realitycheckpill :feelscry:

High IQ either way, I tried to talk once to a certain person about how I feel like I can’t connect to people and they acted like I am an alien jfl

Since then I keep it only to myself and incels.is tbh

true, do not let your austism override logic brothers. :feelsthink:

Boyo, I only leave my room to go to class and have no friends. So this is not an issue for me. :feelsokman:

This place is seriously amazing. Idk what id do without it.

We actually understand eachother

This place is seriously amazing. Idk what id do without it.

We actually understand eachother
Yeah bro. I actually feel like I belong to a community now which is nice.

Yeah bro. I actually feel like I belong to a community now which is nice.
Same. Its a good feeling to feel so normal and understood

Indeed before i found this place i always used to search for articles about the disproportionate dating value of men vs women and would ALWAYS find sjw and femenist posts saying that WOMEN had it hard JFL at that shit. Without this place i would have gone vlad already tbh, i would have so much rage inside and no one to relate to. I almost felt like maybe i was the only crazy one before and no one was struggling or no one understood

Good advice bro, thank you for posting this thread

> PSA
Reddit cucc

I thought my parents would at least comfort me but every time I brought up the inceldom or hypergamy topic they just shut me down.

I thought my parents would at least comfort me but every time I brought up the inceldom or hypergamy topic they just shut me down.

My parents actually make fun of me for being an incel. My mother has called be a "good-for-nothing loser" too many times to count. :feelsrope:

My parents actually make fun of me for being an incel. My mother has called be a "good-for-nothing loser" too many times to count. :feelsrope:
That's fucked up, get the hell away from her

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back