Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory A passive/NEET holiday

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I'm not proactive enough for a regular holiday.

But maybe I could go and just live totally normally somewhere like Venice or anywhere I want to, for like a month.

To really absorb the different environment without breaking my natural life "flow".

I'd also like to visit Rimini (also in Italy) and maybe some other places I dunno.

Moscow sounds cool but I'd have to wait until things calm down of course.

Hm! :)

What do you guys think of this kind of holiday, money permitting?

I could put most of my stuff in storage I guess.

No holiday from inceldom

Wish I had the time to do that. :feelsjuice:

Wish I had the time to do that. :feelsjuice:

Yeah maybe a month is unrealistic. Maybe I could compromise and make it 1-2 weeks.

I guess it depends on my exact circumstances and commitments at the time.

I used to do this kind of things years ago just because I was semi-nomadic and it was pretty fun at least at times.

Its way too much work for me to go on vacation. You have to plan out all this stuff. And pack your things. And it costs a fortune all the expenses if you go on vacation.

Going to another country is unthinkable to me. Like air travel, I would have to get a passport.

Its way too much work for me to go on vacation. You have to plan out all this stuff. And pack your things. And it costs a fortune all the expenses if you go on vacation.

Going to another country is unthinkable to me. Like air travel, I would have to get a passport.

Yeah it's a fair bit of work.

Also... I think I kind of need my creature comforts with me. I don't particularly want to be over there with next to nothing.