Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting a normie went rogue and swearing to fight me .

M

manlet ricel

Self-banned
-
I live in an apartment which it divided to several small apartments, all of them have a single kitchen unit and a small bathroom each,but we share only one washing machine.
An hour ago Before the actual story,I heard some weird noise coming from one apartment(kind of like fighting,but I thought maybe it's just a couple doing some kinks)
11 hours ago I decided I was going to do some laundry , although it was almost 1am but nobody in the apartment is asleep at all.
So I just open the door and saw this dude who just entered the apartment door(the main entrance) and was saying things like "are you looking for trouble" mean while his hand was bleeding ,he used a blue towel to wrapped it up and talk to me.
I pointed out the washing machine and said I don't really speak the local language well.
Meanwhile he just kept repeat the same sentences when I really didn't do anything.
And then he came near by the door and even wanted to fight me .
I backed off a bit cause I am not sure if he had a mini knife on him or something else way more dangerous so I closed my door.
Anyway, after that , the few hours later there were more loud noises coming out of that apartment where I can obviously hear a young adult women crying.
At that moment I realize he has been started beating her even before he encountered me.
I still don't really know the reasons for sure due to the fact I can't really understand what they are saying.
Here's my experiences, although a lot of incels here like foids get punished by their abusers ,but I still need to warn you to stay away as much as possible,also I already wrote texts to landlord and told her that I will keep tabs on them if it happens again(just so she will encounter with knowing it's not just a drunk fight thing). And now I am searching for self defense class and I am looking for an new apartment as well.
Due to the fact I am 160 cm, I may really need martial arts.

Anyway ,guys, what would you do in such situations ?(also my english is garbage)

Based tyrone. I bet she orgasmed and they had rough sex that night from the beatings.

probably it was wise to get back into your appartment, never fight someone who has cortisol and adrenaline pumping in his veins.

Smart move not getting involved in other peoples troubles. If you were 20 cm taller he wouldnt dare to act like that toward you. Martial arts are based, less for practical knowledge, more for getting used to more stressful situations and confronting people. You should carry on you a pocket knife with a finger guard and strong framelock, you never know when you might need it.