Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A message to @ryanh99

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

Brain damaged from cuckpills
★★★★
The fact you even spent your free time signing up to this site just to say this bullshit it tells me more about you than it does about us :lul:

You sound like a brainwashed failed normie thinking that this gay, self flagellating “”Redpill”” David cuckins mindset will get you anywhere

Fuck you and go back to normieville @ryanh99

IMG 0461

It was a femoid.

IT member most likely

IT member most likely
IT members are so cock starved they have the free time to do this shit :lul: If they were real women they would be too occupied with fucking chad and taking care of the children.

They wouldn’t be doing online Jihad against us inkels if they truly had a fulfilling and meaningful life. It tells me more about them than it does us lol. Someone had a lot of free time to type that all out and register on the forums.

Last edited:
The obsession with us is honestly crazy.

Maybe deep down they have a thing for inkwell men??

Their fascinated by us, the same way how people are fascinated by serial killers, nazis and psychopaths.

Just ascend with IT users theory :lul: :feelspuke:
Call me a volcel but I would never ascend with a IT member (at least one that's deep into the IT subreddit)

I could never date someone who just bullies people who already have a rough life

Their fascinated by us, the same way how people are fascinated by serial killers, nazis and psychopaths.
Yeah. Fascinated was probably the better word

They are probably just trying to find the fakecel chads here and "save" them from le evil inkel ideology. All foids are the same at the end of the day, if its chad then they need to save him or "tame" him but if its an incel then they want him in prison or 6 feet underground

Hope he gets raped in prison with a broom and razor blade

Incel in denial is strong with this one. Here's the truth: being a feminist "ally," pedo hunter or a simp blackpill deboonker does not make her like you.

I will continue to jerk off to anime cartoons. :feelsokman:

ITcucks have to pose as other bluepilled cucks because they're so ashamed of how their subreddit is associated with braindead retardation and pedos they have to larp as someone else to avoid being tainted by association just to be taken seriously jfl
Even they themselves know nobody takes them seriously anymore and they're too ashamed to admit it outright.

Last edited: