Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel David gandy was a loser in school jfl

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Banned
-
David Gandy: ‘I had no friends at school and spent hours every day reading James Herriot books’

“I’ve never really fitted in anywhere. I’ve always felt a little on the sidelines, like I never fit into one category.”

“I can’t say I have many [friends] from the fashion industry. I’ve been modeling for 10 years, so that says quite a lot.”

Hes also insecure jfl

“In terms of my looks, I’m very self-critical: I hate my hair, my lips, my nose. And I can’t grow a full beard. People assume I think more of myself than I actually do.”

Could this be my fate?? Am I just a model in its cacoon waiting to sprout out??

I KNEW IT I FUCKING KNEW IT IM A PIECE OF ART WAITING TO FORM INTO ITS TRUE FORM! ITS OVER FOR ALL YOU INCELS ROPE IMMEDIATELY!! IM GOING TO BE A PSL GOD soon

View: https://youtu.be/N-qdxrztRWw

View: https://youtu.be/s5DgMABXbi0

reality: he fucked stacies and teachers daily

Coz he looked like a curry

Coz he looked like a curry
He doesn't look curry. He looks britsh in his younger videos without a tan and Italian in his late 20s after he started abusing tanning sprays and started dyeing his hair nlack

He doesn't look curry. He looks britsh in his younger videos without a tan and Italian in his late 20s after he started abusing tanning sprays and started dyeing his hair nlack
Keep coping :feelzez:

I don't believe anyone good looking and rich who says shit like, "I had no friends back in..." It all sounds like fake stories designed to garner sympathy from average and below average people. For all we know, it's something his publicist advised him to say in interviews for exactly that reason.

Looks like a humblebragging.
Don't know who is he, btw.

I don't believe anyone good looking and rich who says shit like, "I had no friends back in..." It all sounds like fake stories designed to garner sympathy from average and below average people. For all we know, it's something his publicist advised him to say in interviews for exactly that reason.

Looks like a humblebragging.
Don't know who is he, btw.
A male model. Kinda surprised you never heard of him, he is relatively well known in the BP community

Probably autistic

A male model. Kinda surprised you never heard of him, he is relatively well known in the BP community
I'm not interested in models. Even female models.

Man who Virtue signal besides Having Power ( his looks , Money ) really are something Else .

Bro everyone is Licking your Very Ass , Stop Larping :feelskek:

Privilege is invisible to those who have it