Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A man who is being driven around by foid is not a man at all

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Like seriously every time i see dude on passenger sit with driver foid i burst out in laughter :feelskek::feelskek:
Imagine letting literal monkey driving a massive pile of steel :feelsgah:

roads would be safer if foids would just sit at the back with the baby

Over for no-driving-licensecels like me.

Dude what’s stopping u from getting it? It’s not like car cares about your height or face
Cars reject me for my mental healthy issues, unlike foids, who reject me for my looks.

Ban femoids from driving, or having any rights whatsoever

Lol my dad was never real man then

I can't drive either

Agreed. The car gives women an ego boost.

Like seriously every time i see dude on passenger sit with driver foid i burst out in laughter :feelskek::feelskek:
What about the trucels who have to drive in the passenger seat with their moms because they can't drive?

Yea they arent men. But the dudes with anime girl profiles are the real men
Goddamn, Man of Based

8a7

Not true at all. I do it when I want to smoke or to sleep. She does the work my nigger. For serious things though, daddy takes over.:blackpill::feelsthink::feelskek:.

WHEN YOU ARE A CHAD YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH PASSIVE AND LAZY BEHAIVOUR BECAUSE YOU ADD SO MUCH WITH YOUR MERE PRESENCE.

What if she is a taxi driver?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back