Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion A low class laborer curry bought some condoms and made vulgar sexual jokes right after which a curry stacy passed by us.

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
-
Had to go grab some cold coffee from my local convenience just right now due to this oppressive heat, and while I was there this ugly low class laborer bought some condoms and broke into this hideous laughter while making vulgar sex jokes with the sales guy. I was standing right in front of him and felt totally disgusted at the sight of his vulgar behavior in public. These are the types of notorious pajeets who cannot conceal their sexual starvation and deprivation, openly flaunting their subhumanity and advertising their lust who inspire disgust and revulsion among normies and women. And then, just as he was about to leave, a tall upper class curry stacy walked by him which made the situation even worse. Given the right opportunity, this pajeet would've definitely raped her.

I thought they didn't have condoms there

Just curious about the title - assuming by "class" youre talking about the caste system, how do you guys know who is high class and who is a low class street sweeper? I would assume its just how theyre dressed or something? How can you just see a guy and know "yeah he's def a low class laborer"

Just curious about the title - assuming by "class" youre talking about the caste system
No. "Caste" "System" doesn't exist

He was talking about normal rich vs poor class

She was 5'8, light skinned, fit, curvy, and in tight jeans.
She is the only UP foid I liked. :ahegao::ahegao: Are foids like this common in UP?

You should have smacked him tbh

Then through him off a bridge tbh

In video game tbh

She looked 22. She looked like the kind of girl men make sexual jokes about.
Are UP woman less hypergamous at least? Telugu whores are heightist. They all need to be killed off :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

i see better looking foids

there is this giga stacy in my apartment complex with hazel eyes fair skin and a 8.5/10 face
Are they whores too? Are there any religious woman left in UP?

Are they whores too? Are there any religious woman left in UP?
i dont even fucking know whats it like here i dont live here except for when im home from college

i guess most of these foids have bfs in school and colleges and shit but are not promiscuous in the sense of fucking dudes left and right

decent amount of religious women in towns and villages though but theyre arrange marriage only you cant go and date them

i dont even fucking know whats it like here i dont live here except for when im home from college

i guess most of these foids have bfs in school and colleges and shit but are not promiscuous in the sense of fucking dudes left and right

decent amount of religious women in towns and villages though but theyre arrange marriage only you cant go and date them
They are all dating casually now with bfs.

This slutty curry makes travel content:
I would fuck her tbh tbh tbh

would creampie her

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back