Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion A lot of greycels all of a sudden. [GREYCELS GTFIH]

Lurked for months

all the incel reddit subs got banned so i came here :lul:

IncelsWithoutHate
Was that their legit name? What a bunch of cucks :feelshaha:, but I suppose they had to do it to evade the censorship (which didn't work) :feelskek:

Are you from IncelsWithoutHate?
yeah i first realized i was incel when i browsed there, Board_Gaming was a shitty mod so i made an account here but didn't really use it.

i was active in subreddits like r/Chillcels, r/UglyUncensored, r/Lonely_men and other shit like that

then they all got banned or became dead and i came here

Was that their legit name? What a bunch of cucks :feelshaha:, but I suppose they had to do it to evade the censorship (which didn't work) :feelskek:
yeah i first realized i was incel when i browsed there, Board_Gaming was a shitty mod so i made an account here but didn't really use it.

i was active in subreddits like r/Chillcels, r/UglyUncensored, r/Lonely_men and other shit like that

then they all got banned or became dead and i came here
Yeah. I'm not to sure if there were blackpilled and were trying to hide their power levels, or they were the IT-type incels who were still pro-feminist and bluepilled. Either way they still got banned.

I've checked out IWOH a few times but I never consistently lurked there.

Do you think it would have been possible for you to avoid becoming redpilled in the first place?
I don't think so; back in 2011, the redpill reigned supreme in the Manosphere, and the blackpill scarcely existed. As I was getting increasingly pissed off and fed up with Feminism, it was inevitable that I'd stumble across the MRA / PUA / MGTOW sphere. What truly annoys me (retrospectively) is the absolute looks-denialism among those parts; were it not for that, I would not have looked like a steaming pile of horse crap for so many years, believing that "game" alone is how one gets laid.

i'm a reddit refugee, sort of, i lurked every once in a while back when the original incel sub was up. i started lurking here after they banned IWOH and made an account after a while.

Came from r/uglyuncensored and got banned due to the plymouth shootings. Decided to join here

I guess that's the case for many OGs that were here. There were always LARPers and fakecels here.

The thing is that the quality of posts has been going down and now new users are just a bunch of edgy youngcels who only come here just for laughs and giggles instead of discussing the blackpill and to vent about their actual problems. And there is much more distrust against other users and the mods now. Mods are accused of being feds, users try to accuse and expose each other of being fakecels or foids, and now the mods are much more lenient against actual fakecels.

We already remember the whole drama with JosefMengelecel and his cronies with Nekopan, and with BrettyBoy.
@Nekopan hasn't been on he got @joesefmengelecel banned

@Nekopan hasn't been on he got @joesefmengelecel banned
Yeah, but it was Josefmengelecel, Draestyn and Zensfy who framed Nekopan as a fakecel by fabricating evidence because he disagreed with those three on pedophilia.

Posted on lookism, iwh before. Been around the incelosphere (lookism, iwh) since november 2020.

Was on and off lurking.

Got serious to start posting after plymouth shooting.

Last edited:
Posted on lookism, iwh before. Been around the incelosphere (lookism, iwh) since november 2020.
I've also lurked Lookism, but again incel forums nowadays weren't as good as they were in the 2010s because inceldom and the blackpill wasn't mainstream until 2018.
When the crypto bull market ended I came back lurking here on and off.

Got serious to start posting after plymouth shooting.
Of course when there's an incel attack, we get a new influx of greys here. Been like this since the Minassian days.

I wonder how many people came to r/Incels in its last days and then became OG Novembercels on this forum after the Paddock shooting in Las Vegas.

Of course when there's an incel attack, we get a new influx of greys here. Been like this since the Minassian days.

I wonder how many people came to r/Incels in its last days and then became OG Novembercels on this forum after the Paddock shooting in Las Vegas.
Give it another month for the remaining lost and unwanted men to squeeze in here because of plymouth.

Give it another month for the remaining lost and unwanted men to squeeze in here because of plymouth.
It's over for Augustcels, Septembercels and Octobercels.

I can't speak for everyone else, but I used to post on the old r/incels subreddit before it got nuked.

I can't speak for everyone else, but I used to post on the old r/incels subreddit before it got nuked.
Took you a long time to come here then.

anime2d cel is putting on his bossy mask again

Why is there a recent surge of greycels since July up to now? Where are these greycels coming from?
summer for a lot of underage anons, this happens on all sites, during summer they come, and leave during winter:feelzez:

@TheDarkEnigma what was so great about Nov 2017-Sept 2019

@TheDarkEnigma what was so great about Nov 2017-Sept 2019
I was a lurker during those times. I don't remember that much but the quality of threads used to be better. Also there was less youngcels and shitposting LARPers since the blackpill wasn't as well know back then as they are today even thought it was starting to become mainstream. Most of the Incelosphere was still on Reddit.

Maybe 2017cels, 2018cels and early 2019cels can confirm.

they are flooding in to replace all the based users that were b7

it's funny I was redpilled/blackpilled before it was even called that lol. I was in the "incel sphere" back in like 2010, too depressing so by 2012 or so I was using misc, reading PUA blogs, etc. don't even remember how I wound up here lmao

I was a lurker during those times. I don't remember that much but the quality of threads used to be better. Also there was less youngcels and shitposting LARPers since the blackpill wasn't as well know back then as they are today even thought it was starting to become mainstream. Most of the Incelosphere was still on Reddit.

Maybe 2017cels, 2018cels and early 2019cels can confirm.
i was here since 2018 and ye it was better back then but i cant say the same for mid 2019, thats when faggots like @Insomniac and other shitposting larpers started showing up and ruining the forum
also all the cringe clown shit that was going on back then

I'm hoping someone will post useful info here like how to get super realistic lovedolls shipped anonymously or new prostitution services where you can pay to fondle boobs.

More graycels will come with time. More and more people are waking up.

As long as the influx of active greycels is higher than the amount of incels that are banned, this forum will have a healthy growth. Which is not the case at the moment, it's stagnant at best

Forum has already been dead since the end of 2019. Ever since the sewers it's been nothing but retarded postmaxxing and shitposting LARPing fakecels accusing each other and causing drama. Things were not the same like they were in 2018 and before. There was never this much toxicity here.

More graycels will come with time. More and more people are waking up.
Says the maycel.
As long as the influx of active greycels is higher than the amount of incels that are banned, this forum will have a healthy growth. Which is not the case at the moment, it's stagnant at best
Most of the OG cels here either ascended or roped. A few remained but they've adapted to how this forum has been trending.

You joined after me. So what?
You guys were the original greycels, the first wave of newfags to come to this forum after the Minassian incident.

recently discovered that I am actually an incel, then decided to join this forum

Yeah, but it was Josefmengelecel, Draestyn and Zensfy who framed Nekopan as a fakecel by fabricating evidence because he disagreed with those three on pedophilia.
Been busy with scool

I was a lurker for a while then I made an account.