Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Can't Believe I Spent a Decade as a Redpiller

• Thread starter Deleted member 35725
  • Start date
Deleted member 35725

Deleted member 35725

mogged by reality
-
Can't believe I wasted ages 16-26 as a redpiller.

How could I ever be so retarded as to not see that looks (height, frame, face, and some degree of grooming) are what determines one's sexual success, and not "game"?

I'm honestly shocked with myself, and utterly disappointed, that I haven't embraced the blackpill when there could still have been hope.

A whole decade wasted on actually believing that PUA tricks, "holding frame," etc., is how one becomes successful with foids.

I sometimes think that the redpill is far more poisonous than the bluepill. At least most bluepilled normies can still grasp that some measures of looksmaxxing are needed to be successful. That is why they tell us to "get a haircut" and "take a shower" and "hit the gym." But the redpillers deny even that. They constantly tell us that looks absolutely don't matter, that you should not focus on improving your looks, that ugly men with "game" are far more successful than attractive men without "game," and so on. They constantly tell us that our looks don't determine our sexual success, and that if we have "game," it literally doesn't matter what we look like. They non-ironically tell us that a 5'2 balding Indian janitor can have more sexual success than Sean O'Pry if the former has "game" and the latter doesn't.

I am disappointed with myself, because I am high-IQ, yet I still fell for the "game" propaganda, and instead of grasping that I am incel because I am 5'7 and generally unattractive, I have been fooling myself for a decade that the real issue is how much "game" I have or don't have. It should have been obvious to me that "game" had jack shit to do with it, that I am a failure with foids due to my diminutive stature and unappealing looks, that the reason for my spending a decade with zero IOIs is that I am just not physically attractive, which is not due to lack of gym-muscles but due to lack of height, but alas, the reality of the situation was not obvious to me.

How could I ever have bought into redpiller propaganda? And why for so long? Why did I not wake up from the "game" bullshit to realize that the reason for not receiving any IOIs is not "lack of game" but lack of height?

There is something so absolutely liberating about taking the blackpill. At long last, you see reality for what it is, rather than for what con-artists on the internet want you to see it.

It's too late for me now. Any youngcel reading this should start saving up money for cosmetic surgeries. You should immediately get elevator shoes, you should get a laser surgery to fix the myopia and remove the seeing glasses, you should soft-thugmaxx with tattoos and so on, you should take care not to go bald, and whatever you do, do not read "game" blogs. It just utterly rots your brain and fills it with arrant nonsense. I wish all the "game" bloggers would be incinerated, metaphorically of course :feelsLSD:

Better than whole life as a blue piller

If you are average and you redpillmaxx you will do better than normies imo. But you do need a minimum amount of looks for redpill to be relevant. You say you are 5'7'' and generally unattractive, so it's already done for you if you live in a western country.

You seem like a retard OP. Dunning-Kruger is getting the best of you if you think being 5'7" has condemned you to eternal sexlessness. It's the autism.

You seem like a retard OP. Dunning-Kruger is getting the best of you if you think being 5'7" has condemned you to eternal sexlessness. It's the autism.
I guess it's a combination of being non-NT and 5'7, but the fact of that matter is that I am 5'7 and sexless. It's just straight-up reality.

There's no denying the heightpill, and 5'7 is now turbo-manlet territory.

One fucking decade holy shit :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Holy shit :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Well, better late than never. Welcome to the blackpill.

its funny for me I was by default black piller, i just assumed because i cared about girls from how they look, it was the same for guys. When i was a bit older i got more bluepilled by idk, media and shit, friends family blah blah, and then a bit older red pilled for maybe 2 months lol. and then i went back to black pill. i think i spent 80% of my life blackpilled.

It reminds me of Jungian psychological alchemy, at the basis of our psychology is the four stages of development:

Nigredo-(Black, thus it is the Blackpill, Nothingness, Nihilism)

Albedo-(White, thus it is the Whitepill, Ascension, Transcendentalism)

Citrinitas-(Gold, thus it is the Goldpill, Enlightenment, and Existentilaism)

Rubedo-(Red, thus it is the Redpill, Admittance, and Stoicism)

You started at the finale (Rubeo, what Jung calls confession) and realized that there was nothing to confess, and so you returned to the core of your mind, that which came from nothingness, and now here you are, dwelling on Nigredo, dwelling on nothing, dwelling on the blackpill.

It seems you went in reverse, like a historian who gazes backwards to find meaning in gazing forwards, you sought the wisdom of the wise and found only errors in your actions.

All those redpilled gurus telling you what to do what not to do. But you are a man, you have a will of your own.

Man should be, man should not be, but what will you do?

You desire? You pledge allegiance to that desire? Well it seems as if the determined world betrayed your will to fulfill that desire.

Are you going to sulk on nothing for the rest of your life?
Acceptance of your circumstances and living despite the odds stack against you is peak stoicism. Staying on the blackpill "Nigredo" Stage is one of a child not growing into adulthood or the inner man, forever staying in an adolescent state.