Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion A lot of greycels all of a sudden. [GREYCELS GTFIH]

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
7,278
Online
123d 1h 24m
Traffasakaka said:
Ok to bad i missed the big party then, even though it was a party without hot women.
Sorta missed it too, but I was an on-off lurker in those days. Though I don't remember those times much because I was deep into other places on the Internet and that was back when I was still in high school.
 
BornToLose

BornToLose

Officer
Joined
Jun 10, 2021
Posts
519
Online
10d 20h 57m
TheDarkEnigma said:
Why is there a recent surge of greycels since July up to now?
I June mog them.
 
AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

Zhonghua minguo wansui, zhenzheng de Zhongguo
★★★
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
1,752
Online
11d 1h 38m
Lurked for months
 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
7,278
Online
123d 1h 24m
AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

Zhonghua minguo wansui, zhenzheng de Zhongguo
★★★
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
1,752
Online
11d 1h 38m
TheDarkEnigma said:
Not even for a year.
Aand? Is there such a requirenment before joinin or smthing kek :feelskek::feelshaha::feelsclown:
 
CWCville gentrifier

CWCville gentrifier

5'7"
Joined
Sep 8, 2021
Posts
581
Online
4d 20h 8m
TheDarkEnigma said:
Not even for a year.
Well, the intensity matters too, stop trying to push your seniority, lmao :feelshaha:
 
AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

Zhonghua minguo wansui, zhenzheng de Zhongguo
★★★
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
1,752
Online
11d 1h 38m
CWCville gentrifier said:
Well, the intensity matters too, stop trying to push your seniority, lmao :feelshaha:
Now he'll attack you too kek :feelshaha:
 
Y

your personality

Transcendental
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 26, 2020
Posts
29,656
Online
154d 14h 8m
sexratiocel said:
Perhaps, were it not for Covid, I'd still be a redpiller, as I had been for a decade.
Do you think it would have been possible for you to avoid becoming redpilled in the first place?
 
iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

5'4 incel at Fakecels.is
★★★
Joined
Dec 3, 2020
Posts
1,222
Online
22d 10h 36m
all the incel reddit subs got banned so i came here :lul:
 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
7,278
Online
123d 1h 24m
iamsubhuman said:
all the incel reddit subs got banned so i came here :lul:
Are you from IncelsWithoutHate?
 
CWCville gentrifier

CWCville gentrifier

5'7"
Joined
Sep 8, 2021
Posts
581
Online
4d 20h 8m
TheDarkEnigma said:
IncelsWithoutHate
Was that their legit name? What a bunch of cucks :feelshaha:, but I suppose they had to do it to evade the censorship (which didn't work) :feelskek:
 
iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

5'4 incel at Fakecels.is
★★★
Joined
Dec 3, 2020
Posts
1,222
Online
22d 10h 36m
TheDarkEnigma said:
Are you from IncelsWithoutHate?
yeah i first realized i was incel when i browsed there, Board_Gaming was a shitty mod so i made an account here but didn't really use it.

i was active in subreddits like r/Chillcels, r/UglyUncensored, r/Lonely_men and other shit like that

then they all got banned or became dead and i came here
 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
7,278
Online
123d 1h 24m
CWCville gentrifier said:
Was that their legit name? What a bunch of cucks :feelshaha:, but I suppose they had to do it to evade the censorship (which didn't work) :feelskek:
iamsubhuman said:
yeah i first realized i was incel when i browsed there, Board_Gaming was a shitty mod so i made an account here but didn't really use it.

i was active in subreddits like r/Chillcels, r/UglyUncensored, r/Lonely_men and other shit like that

then they all got banned or became dead and i came here
Yeah. I'm not to sure if there were blackpilled and were trying to hide their power levels, or they were the IT-type incels who were still pro-feminist and bluepilled. Either way they still got banned.

I've checked out IWOH a few times but I never consistently lurked there.
 
sexratiocel

sexratiocel

mogged by reality
★★
Joined
Jul 24, 2021
Posts
624
Online
14d 7h 43m
your personality said:
Do you think it would have been possible for you to avoid becoming redpilled in the first place?
I don't think so; back in 2011, the redpill reigned supreme in the Manosphere, and the blackpill scarcely existed. As I was getting increasingly pissed off and fed up with Feminism, it was inevitable that I'd stumble across the MRA / PUA / MGTOW sphere. What truly annoys me (retrospectively) is the absolute looks-denialism among those parts; were it not for that, I would not have looked like a steaming pile of horse crap for so many years, believing that "game" alone is how one gets laid.
 
240iq

240iq

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Sep 3, 2021
Posts
330
Online
5d 5h 48m
i'm a reddit refugee, sort of, i lurked every once in a while back when the original incel sub was up. i started lurking here after they banned IWOH and made an account after a while.
 
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Posts
4,093
Online
37d 1h 26m
240iq

240iq

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Sep 3, 2021
Posts
330
Online
5d 5h 48m
lord said:
i know 4chan since around 2004 when i was 4 years old
average 4chan poster's age
 
Uglychincel

Uglychincel

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
5,604
Online
147d 8h 42m
lord said:
but i know 4chan since around 2004 when i was 4 years old,
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
 
SparkLight

SparkLight

It just so happens
★★
Joined
Aug 21, 2021
Posts
100
Online
4d 10h 0m
Came from r/uglyuncensored and got banned due to the plymouth shootings. Decided to join here
 
Escthectrler

Escthectrler

Officer
★★★★
Joined
Mar 12, 2021
Posts
877
Online
20d 1h 14m
TheDarkEnigma said:
I guess that's the case for many OGs that were here. There were always LARPers and fakecels here.

The thing is that the quality of posts has been going down and now new users are just a bunch of edgy youngcels who only come here just for laughs and giggles instead of discussing the blackpill and to vent about their actual problems. And there is much more distrust against other users and the mods now. Mods are accused of being feds, users try to accuse and expose each other of being fakecels or foids, and now the mods are much more lenient against actual fakecels.

We already remember the whole drama with JosefMengelecel and his cronies with Nekopan, and with BrettyBoy.
Nekopan @Nekopan hasn't been on he got @joesefmengelecel banned
 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
7,278
Online
123d 1h 24m
Escthectrler said:
Nekopan @Nekopan hasn't been on he got @joesefmengelecel banned
Yeah, but it was Josefmengelecel, Draestyn and Zensfy who framed Nekopan as a fakecel by fabricating evidence because he disagreed with those three on pedophilia.
 
Midget From Brazil

Midget From Brazil

All I have are negative thoughts
★★
Joined
Sep 8, 2021
Posts
130
Online
1d 10h 40m
CWCville gentrifier said:
Long-time lurker here, just got tired of only reading
same, i've been lurking here since last year but i was a incel in denial back then
 
Boba

Boba

The world is ours
-
Joined
Aug 28, 2021
Posts
367
Online
10d 7h 30m
Posted on lookism, iwh before. Been around the incelosphere (lookism, iwh) since november 2020.

Was on and off lurking.

Got serious to start posting after plymouth shooting.
 
Last edited:
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
7,278
Online
123d 1h 24m
Boba said:
Posted on lookism, iwh before. Been around the incelosphere (lookism, iwh) since november 2020.
I've also lurked Lookism, but again incel forums nowadays weren't as good as they were in the 2010s because inceldom and the blackpill wasn't mainstream until 2018.
Boba said:
When the crypto bull market ended I came back lurking here on and off.

Got serious to start posting after plymouth shooting.
Of course when there's an incel attack, we get a new influx of greys here. Been like this since the Minassian days.

I wonder how many people came to r/Incels in its last days and then became OG Novembercels on this forum after the Paddock shooting in Las Vegas.
 
Boba

Boba

The world is ours
-
Joined
Aug 28, 2021
Posts
367
Online
10d 7h 30m
TheDarkEnigma said:
Of course when there's an incel attack, we get a new influx of greys here. Been like this since the Minassian days.

I wonder how many people came to r/Incels in its last days and then became OG Novembercels on this forum after the Paddock shooting in Las Vegas.
Give it another month for the remaining lost and unwanted men to squeeze in here because of plymouth.
 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
7,278
Online
123d 1h 24m
Boba said:
Give it another month for the remaining lost and unwanted men to squeeze in here because of plymouth.
It's over for Augustcels, Septembercels and Octobercels.
 
remincel

remincel

Hentai Enthusiast
★★★
Joined
Jun 7, 2021
Posts
751
Online
14d 2h 19m
I can't speak for everyone else, but I used to post on the old r/incels subreddit before it got nuked.
 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
7,278
Online
123d 1h 24m
remincel said:
I can't speak for everyone else, but I used to post on the old r/incels subreddit before it got nuked.
Took you a long time to come here then.
 
highinhibition

highinhibition

Admiral
★★
Joined
Jul 2, 2021
Posts
2,658
Online
26d 23h 46m
anime2d cel is putting on his bossy mask again
 
nettle

nettle

Recruit
★★
Joined
Aug 19, 2021
Posts
158
Online
1d 18h 21m
TheDarkEnigma said:
Why is there a recent surge of greycels since July up to now? Where are these greycels coming from?
summer for a lot of underage anons, this happens on all sites, during summer they come, and leave during winter:feelzez:
 
Boba

Boba

The world is ours
-
Joined
Aug 28, 2021
Posts
367
Online
10d 7h 30m
TheDarkEnigma @TheDarkEnigma what was so great about Nov 2017-Sept 2019
 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
7,278
Online
123d 1h 24m
Boba said:
TheDarkEnigma @TheDarkEnigma what was so great about Nov 2017-Sept 2019
I was a lurker during those times. I don't remember that much but the quality of threads used to be better. Also there was less youngcels and shitposting LARPers since the blackpill wasn't as well know back then as they are today even thought it was starting to become mainstream. Most of the Incelosphere was still on Reddit.

Maybe 2017cels, 2018cels and early 2019cels can confirm.
 
proudweeb

proudweeb

Allied Mastercomputer
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Posts
51,620
Online
36d 5h 11m
they are flooding in to replace all the based users that were b7
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
5,325
Online
30d 1h 45m
TheDarkEnigma said:
Recent bluecels too.

Why is there a recent surge of greycels since July up to now? Where are these greycels coming from?
I dislike them much
 
proudweeb

proudweeb

Allied Mastercomputer
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Posts
51,620
Online
36d 5h 11m
it's funny I was redpilled/blackpilled before it was even called that lol. I was in the "incel sphere" back in like 2010, too depressing so by 2012 or so I was using misc, reading PUA blogs, etc. don't even remember how I wound up here lmao
 
kekfuel

kekfuel

ah
★★
Joined
Jul 18, 2019
Posts
4,684
Online
87d 10m
TheDarkEnigma said:
I was a lurker during those times. I don't remember that much but the quality of threads used to be better. Also there was less youngcels and shitposting LARPers since the blackpill wasn't as well know back then as they are today even thought it was starting to become mainstream. Most of the Incelosphere was still on Reddit.

Maybe 2017cels, 2018cels and early 2019cels can confirm.
i was here since 2018 and ye it was better back then but i cant say the same for mid 2019, thats when faggots like Insomniac @Insomniac and other shitposting larpers started showing up and ruining the forum
also all the cringe clown shit that was going on back then
 
incelredditor

incelredditor

Recruit
★★
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Posts
118
Online
1d 6h 28m
I'm hoping someone will post useful info here like how to get super realistic lovedolls shipped anonymously or new prostitution services where you can pay to fondle boobs.
 
KingChemist

KingChemist

Colossal failure with women
Joined
May 24, 2018
Posts
2,512
Online
8d 23h 54m
More graycels will come with time. More and more people are waking up.
 
calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2021
Posts
3,387
Online
37d 16h 44m
As long as the influx of active greycels is higher than the amount of incels that are banned, this forum will have a healthy growth. Which is not the case at the moment, it's stagnant at best
 
erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Posts
6,379
Online
37d 20h 15m
TheDarkEnigma said:
Forum has already been dead since the end of 2019. Ever since the sewers it's been nothing but retarded postmaxxing and shitposting LARPing fakecels accusing each other and causing drama. Things were not the same like they were in 2018 and before. There was never this much toxicity here.
 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
7,278
Online
123d 1h 24m
KingChemist said:
More graycels will come with time. More and more people are waking up.
Says the maycel.
calimero said:
As long as the influx of active greycels is higher than the amount of incels that are banned, this forum will have a healthy growth. Which is not the case at the moment, it's stagnant at best
Most of the OG cels here either ascended or roped. A few remained but they've adapted to how this forum has been trending.
 
KingChemist

KingChemist

Colossal failure with women
Joined
May 24, 2018
Posts
2,512
Online
8d 23h 54m
TheDarkEnigma said:
Joined May 24, 2018
You joined after me. So what?
 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
7,278
Online
123d 1h 24m
KingChemist said:
You joined after me. So what?
You guys were the original greycels, the first wave of newfags to come to this forum after the Minassian incident.
 
OscarAllius

OscarAllius

progrockcel
★★★
Joined
Sep 9, 2021
Posts
219
Online
2d 20h 9m
recently discovered that I am actually an incel, then decided to join this forum
 
Nekopan

Nekopan

Weebcel
★★★★★
Joined
May 31, 2021
Posts
402
Online
1d 15h 8m
TheDarkEnigma said:
Yeah, but it was Josefmengelecel, Draestyn and Zensfy who framed Nekopan as a fakecel by fabricating evidence because he disagreed with those three on pedophilia.
Been busy with scool
 
N

notafraid69

Banned
-
Joined
Sep 5, 2021
Posts
240
Online
2d 13h 58m
I was a lurker for a while then I made an account.
 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
7,278
Online
123d 1h 24m
notafraid69 said:
I was a lurker for a while then I made an account.
You came from Cuckditt and 4cucks.
 
N

notafraid69

Banned
-
Joined
Sep 5, 2021
Posts
240
Online
2d 13h 58m
TheDarkEnigma said:
You came from Cuckditt and 4cucks.
I came from reddit and misc bodybuilding forum.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top