Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion A lot of greycels all of a sudden. [GREYCELS GTFIH]

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Recent bluecels too.

Why is there a recent surge of greycels since July up to now? Where are these greycels coming from?

Long-time lurker here, just got tired of only reading
The school starts in September, so maybe lots of people are feeling down :feelscry:

Long-time lurker here, just got tired of only reading
The school starts in September, so maybe lots of people are feeling down :feelscry:
How long have you been lurking? You seem like a youngcel.

On and off from '17, but if I'm being real I just got tired of 4chan
Same, one and off since summer of '18 and joined 2 years ago. I feel like by the time I joined this forum's Golden Age was already over.

You sure you didn't came from Reddit?

Recent bluecels too.

Why is there a recent surge of greycels since July up to now? Where are these greycels coming from?
Just a account to discuss with my brocels, why so worried ?
Which harm can i do ?
i work for the fbi

Same, one and off since summer of '18 and joined 2 years ago. I feel like by the time I joined this forum's Golden Age was already over.

I'm pretty sure that they ban everything non-PC, I only use it to beat off to nudes

I believe that the Covid Era made many people question what their role is in all of this, and as the never-ending quarantines forced many of us inside hour homes and to be unemployed, we have had far more time to browse and research the web for answers than hitherto. 2021 is the year when I finally took the blackpill and discarded the redpill, having seen all the evidence listed on the Scientific Blackpill wiki entry and all the blackpill content on YouTube and on the looksmaxxing forums and elsewhere; I have embraced lookstheory at long last, and now I am here. Perhaps, were it not for Covid, I'd still be a redpiller, as I had been for a decade. This ongoing "break from ordinary life" allowed me to search for answers more deeply, and having taken the heightpill in particular, I have become a full-on blackpiller and embraced my incel identity.

I'm pretty sure that they ban everything non-PC, I only use it to beat off to nudes
Yeah, but were you in the Incel or other blackpill subreddits back in the day?

I'm assuming all these greycels are IWOH refugees.

He acts like one, i never had seen a cuck on /r9k/, seems suspect but i wouldnt doubt that he has browsed /y/ and /hm/.

Yeah, but were you in the Incel or other blackpill subreddits back in the day?

I'm assuming all these greycels are IWOH refugees.
I know that they existed but I don't even remember their names, I'm pretty sure they were too low-traffic to be interesting.

I believe that the Covid Era made many people question what their role is in all of this, and as the never-ending quarantines forced many of us inside hour homes and to be unemployed, we have had far more time to browse and research the web for answers than hitherto. 2021 is the year when I finally took the blackpill and discarded the redpill, having seen all the evidence listed on the Scientific Blackpill wiki entry and all the blackpill content on YouTube and on the looksmaxxing forums and elsewhere; I have embraced lookstheory at long last, and now I am here. Perhaps, were it not for Covid, I'd still be a redpiller, as I had been for a decade. This ongoing "break from ordinary life" allowed me to search for answers more deeply, and having taken the heightpill in particular, I have become a full-on blackpiller and embraced my incel identity.
I discovered the redpill and then the blackpill on YouTube when I was 16 which led me to lurk this forum back in 2018. I never lurked the subreddits or all the other blackpill forums at the time unfortunately.
I know that they existed but I don't even remember their names, I'm pretty sure they were too low-traffic to be interesting.
They all got banned recently. I never went to the subreddits either so I missed out on those.

I intended to join this forum last year.

this just shows the spread of blackpill and incelism, good thing

He acts like one, i never had seen a cuck on /r9k/, seems suspect but i wouldnt doubt that he has browsed /y/ and /hm/.
Are you a robot from /r9k/?
this just shows the spread of blackpill and incelism, good thing
Blackpill have been mainstream since 2018 tho.

Incel Revolution soon

A long time ago, but yes
What span of time have you've been on /r9k/? Were you around when the tranny psyops were going on there?
he's an autistic fag that thinks the mods will ban at every post of sarcasm he can't detect cuz of spergness
Since you are a youngcel, I want to know where were you before this site and how did you come here?

ince you are a youngcel, I want to know where were you before this site and how did you come here?
i'll give you a timeline

10: first time i had ever seen any type of blackpill/incel stuff, a video in my youtube recommended about male virginity being at an all time high, using the phrase 'involuntary celibate'

12: had found out about r/braincels through inceltears, went on their like every other week for 30 minutes, thought it was interesting. went on it very sparsely up until it was banned.

13: things get kinda blurry, there's a big gap inbetween me using braincels and shortcels/shortcells/celmates. i wasn't blackpilled at this time, as i barely went on these subs.

14: shortcells is banned somewhat over halfway through me being 14, i begin regularly going on incelswithouthate up until it was banned a few months ago, at this point i was blackpilled, no longer being just an occasional lurker, i would post every now and then.

15: iwh is banned, something i was expecting to happen for a while, after roughly a month i decide to come here and make an account
tbh I've been on this shit for a minute so i always find it annoying when some old fag tries to tell me to leave but has an older account than me and recently even found out about inceldom :feelsjuice:

What span of time have you've been on /r9k/? Were you around when the tranny psyops were going on there?
I barely remember there but i still remember random threads about BBC and trannies, the truecels on the comments where spamming jews images to hit back, i dont know if was just fags trolling or something was behind it (i guess it was a well made bait).
I was there since 2017/2018 (i dont really remember), but i know 4chan since around 2004 when i was 4 years old, but my english wasnt good and the site design was fucking bad (still are and i dont thing it changed), so i never really got on it.
TaSHDog

Is this shit that you are talking about ? If yes then i was there.

I barely remember there but i still remember random threads about BBC and trannies, the truecels on the comments where spamming jews images to hit back, i dont know if was just fags trolling or something was behind it (i guess it was a well made bait).
I was there since 2017/2018 (i dont really remember), but i know 4chan since around 2004 when i was 4 years old, but my english wasnt good and the site design was fucking bad (still are and i dont thing it changed), so i never really got on it.
View attachment 492457
Kek, you weren't there, you just copypasted it off from somewhere, even the filename is not legit

I think this COVID situation and people being quarantined gave most of us the time needed to reflect on ourselves and that's how we ended up here. At least that's how I did

Been lurking for two years and i wanted to talk with other fellow-cels

Kek, you weren't there, you just copypasted it off from somewhere, even the filename is not legit
Of course i downloaded the image, do you think i will save random images from a tranny conspiracy theories from a 4chan board on my computer for years out of nowhere ?
You must have microcephaly :feelstastyman:

Every single account is an alt of @Animecel2D

been lurking a little while and eventually made an account during deep depression times but ironically was too depressed to post so I just lurked mostly and now I,m in a psych ward for treatment and am finding some energy to post

the recent insurgence of new users is due to the mass shooting. ERs are such an effective form of advertisement for this forum its hilarious.

View attachment 492457
Yeah, I've heard of the Discord tranny servers that people like Reiko were running.

I was (and somewhat still am) a heavy 4chan (and 8chan before the El Paso shooting when the site was taken down and rebranded as 8kun) user starting in 2017. Though I wasn't on 4chan's /r9k/, I was mostly on /b/ and later /pol/.
I think this COVID situation and people being quarantined gave most of us the time needed to reflect on ourselves and that's how we ended up here. At least that's how I did
I guess 2019cels were the last of the oldfagcels. Though at the same time I feel like when I joined that's when the quality of the posts slowly declined. Wished I joined in 2018 when I first started lurking.
the recent insurgence of new users is due to the mass shooting. ERs are such an effective form of advertisement for this forum its hilarious.
Yeah, there was the Plymouth shooting but at the same time it's nothing new anymore. It's not like the maycel invasion right after Minassian's van attack in Toronto.

Don’t wanna say it but we need them tbh. Forum is dying and not all of them are bad :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Don’t wanna say it but we need them tbh. Forum is dying and not all of them are bad :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Forum has already been dead since the end of 2019. Ever since the sewers it's been nothing but retarded postmaxxing and shitposting LARPing fakecels accusing each other and causing drama. Things were not the same like they were in 2018 and before. There was never this much toxicity here.

Last edited:
Recent bluecels too.

We are incels that heard about this forum, and we also wanna take part of the big incel circlejerk.

We are incels that heard about this forum, and we also wanna take part of the big incel circlejerk.
Not much of an explanation on how you found out of this site. Btw, the party has been over since a long time ago.

Alot from August-September. I spotted that too
Been lurking for two years and i wanted to talk with other fellow-cels
Yeah sure, that’s what they all say

Last edited:
Because they all asceneded? :feelshaha:
I guess that's the case for many OGs that were here. There were always LARPers and fakecels here.

The thing is that the quality of posts has been going down and now new users are just a bunch of edgy youngcels who only come here just for laughs and giggles instead of discussing the blackpill and to vent about their actual problems. And there is much more distrust against other users and the mods now. Mods are accused of being feds, users try to accuse and expose each other of being fakecels or foids, and now the mods are much more lenient against actual fakecels.

We already remember the whole drama with JosefMengelecel and his cronies with Nekopan, and with BrettyBoy.

Last edited:
Not much of an explanation on how you found out of this site. Btw, the party has been over since a long time ago.
Damn! I came too late then. This forum is very infamous, and since i identify as an incel and follow incel related content on youtube. It's hard to miss it.

Damn! I came too late then. This forum is very infamous, and since i identify as an incel and follow incel related content on youtube. It's hard to miss it.
Golden Age of the forum was Nov. 2017 to first half of 2019 (the .me and first .is days).

Ok to bad i missed the big party then, even though it was a party without hot women.
Sorta missed it too, but I was an on-off lurker in those days. Though I don't remember those times much because I was deep into other places on the Internet and that was back when I was still in high school.