Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A hERo rises on this day of incel exclusion (Florida Valentines Day School Shooting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
z2020 said:
Damn...

And too many people jumping to conclusions. Plenty of mass shooters/serial killers who were far from being incel. So many bitch and complain about evil guys getting girlfriends, and yet you find it hard to believe this guy is going to be any different.

I don't know man, he looked pretty ugly.

Over 1,000 'guests' in this thread now. SMH.

8008 said:
woah. "former" high school. the shooter was a former student.

also there is an elementary directly north of the high school

and he did blend in with the students to esape

someone check his alt history

Lmao, if that was the guy its over for everyone who was glorifying the shooting. Inb4 Police show up at some peoples doors on here.

KyloRen said:
Reports say 15 dead.
damn if thats true finally a school shooting that delivers, its been a while

theultimate341 said:
1122 guest GTFO

Well, he did sneak out of the school pretty well. So either he posted it or he got the idea from that post.

Lol we are the news guys. They are coming after us soon.

See what happens when sex is denied to ugly males.

you can be a blackpilled incel and not cheer on all this meaningless death.

do you really want to live in a world where it's cool for people with extreme beliefs to go on killing rampages, or is inceldom the one true reason it's okay go killing? Was the shooter's aim really so great he could pump bullets only into chads/stacy and some virgin future incel (who hasn't realized it yet) won't absorb some bullets as they fly through a stacy's body?  How can an anti-social incel even correctly identify his mentalcel brethren in a high school?? 10-20% of boys are destined to be incels, pretty good chance some of them died. When all of you were in highschool it could have been you.  Would you welcome death if it meant a fellow incel got to take out some stacies/chads in the process??? if you would, why haven't you roped yet?? you're all posting here and not roping because you don't actually want to die/hurt your parents/leave your dog alone/some reason that at least compels you to live.  I can almost guarantee some future incels.is member just died today.

you can swallow the blackpill without celebrating a massacre.

hqdefault.jpg

1455 guests. Why so many? Was he really a poster?

I feel sorry for the FBI boyos. Having to go through endless bullshit memes kekek

leeringlurker said:
you can be a blackpilled incel and not cheer on all this meaningless death.

do you really want to live in a world where it's cool for people with extreme beliefs to go on killing rampages, or is inceldom the one true reason it's okay go killing? Was the shooter's aim really so great he could pump bullets only into chads/stacy and some virgin future incel (who hasn't realized it yet) won't absorb some bullets as they fly through a stacy's body?  How can an anti-social incel even correctly identify his mentalcel brethren in a high school?? 10-20% of boys are destined to be incels, pretty good chance some of them died. When all of you were in highschool it could have been you.  Would you welcome death if it meant a fellow incel got to take out some stacies/chads in the process??? if you would, why haven't you roped yet?? you're all posting here and not roping because you don't actually want to die/hurt your parents/leave your dog alone/some reason that at least compels you to live.  I can almost guarantee some future incels.is member just died today.

you can swallow the blackpill without celebrating a massacre.

Agreed. The shooter was not even an incel, he was a psychopath. Girls were not even the motivation for the shooting, he was just clearly very fascinated with guns.

BlackPill47 said:
Over 1,000 'guests' in this thread now. SMH.

inceltears about to go ham lol.

underøath said:
Didn’t have sympathy at first but after seeing that the shooter was just a maniac and seeing the videos with the students screaming, it’s pretty messed up.

I hear you bro, I saw that video and I realized how scary it must have been for those people there. Also JFL at 1500 guests!

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
1455 guests. Why so many? Was he really a poster?

someone said he posted here?

underøath said:
Agreed. The shooter was not even an incel, he was a psychopath. Girls were not even the motivation for the shooting, he was just clearly very fascinated with guns.

No matter what, he got her done, and done good. At least 15 have been obliterated. 15 people who have most definitely harrassed or discriminated against an ugly male

Fuck you kiwifarms, you pathetic cucks of society

uglylifematters said:

Unclear. Go to page 6 and 7 for clues.

16 normies wiped out is pretty impressive. Based wetback.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/14/us/florida-high-school-shooting/index.html

We must wait for more updates. Credit to @kyloren for the CNN article.

The normies are raiding ..

iblamemyself said:
uglylifematters said:
It's probably a coincidence. Valentines day is the ideal day for something like in Florida, or did the dates not match up?

I give a genuine fuck you to all the normie bullies browsing this thread. Incidents like this are your doing.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
It's probably a coincidence. Valentines day is the ideal day for something like in Florida, or did the dates not match up?

Date and location do not match up. Some say he might have lied to prevent the FBI/ CIA from stopping his spree prematurely.

holy fuck so many people in this thread

Normies can prevent this madness, but it is engrained into the human psyche to exlude those who are different, and belittle them

Tellem--T said:
holy fuck so many people in this thread

1731 normie cunts

iblamemyself said:
just saw it and FUUUUUCK do you really think that could be the same guy?

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Normies can prevent this madness, but it is engrained into the human psyche to exlude those who are different, and belittle them

1731 normie cunts

These shootings will only continue, the beta male uprising is near.

holy shit over 2000 guests

He lit their asses up.
1518652346007.png

In honor of St.Elliot and St.Blackops2cel, I declare thee St.Valentine

VLÖ said:
That's in south-east Europe though. Doubt that's the same guy.

and dates are different

1825 guests. Kek.

Why are there so many guest? Anyone know? the only thing I can think if is someone is linking this site or people flock here after mass shootings.

Why was this moved to Off Topic? Man, the mods here are declining in quality.

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
In honor of St.Elliot and St.Blackops2cel, I declare thee St.Valentine

maxresdefault.jpg

[attachment=2189]

Someone should photoshop NC's face onto St. Valentine

Sadness said:
Why was this moved to Off Topic? Man, the mods here are declining in quality.

Yeah I don't know why

Attachments

• saint.jpg
    saint.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 198
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4