Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A hERo rises on this day of incel exclusion (Florida Valentines Day School Shooting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Good Friend said:
Incelqueers has a funny definition of the FBI. They seem to think of them as the magic police with all of the resources in the world to come after anyone who says nasty things about them on the internet.

This.

KyloRen said:
A Good Friend said:
Incelqueers has a funny definition of the FBI. They seem to think of them as the magic police with all of the resources in the world to come after anyone who says nasty things about them on the internet.
This.
hey let's play a bit with fbi here

look, fbi : you know your precious daughter AND wife are getting boned like crazy, right? how much of a cuckholder one could be eh?

nausea said:
hey let's play a bit with fbi here

look, fbi : you know your precious daughter AND wife are getting boned like crazy, right? how much of a cuckholder one could be eh?

Absolutely true.

KyloRen said:
Absolutely true.

I never said they didn't hold grudges, though.

RIP @nausea, send us a postcard from gitmo

Dear FBI,

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51t1OsPSdBc[/video]

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGpovElWPQ8[/video]

Fuck you guys

-Me

nausea said:

Guantanamo Bay, Cuba

You and your closest friends 90 miles off of the coast of Florida with zero accountability. It's probably like Abu Gharib 2.0 in there.

God Bless America!

A Good Friend said:
nausea said:
Guantanamo Bay, Cuba
You and your closest friends 90 miles off of the coast of Florida with zero accountability. It's probably like Abu Gharib 2.0 in there.
God Bless America!
ummaty qad laha fajrun

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Dear FBI,
[vide=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51t1OsPSdBc[/video]
[videoyoutube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGpovElWPQ8[/video]
Fuck you guys
-Me

haha, Eazy-E had AIDS

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Dear FBI,

Fuck you guys

-Me

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NttlPwNKd_M[/video]

barbara bush

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JToOxt_ltuI[/video]

Dana-Scully-dana-scully-22223715-1024-768.jpg

FBI = CUCKHOLDERS

fbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii CUCKHOLDERS

enjoy the sperm wars inside your dear daughters AND wives AND girlfriends YOU CUCKHOLDERS

baddest incel since Cho "Gunslinger" Seung-hui

ten minutes of silence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyMyS3M5RMM

Tension said:
Holy shit, I was just considering killing myself last night... woke up to find this. Now I'm really glad I didn't. I have a lot of research and things to read about now.

I know right, as bad as it might sound these shootings and disasters in general are something I look forward to

Nothing like reading about normies getting rekt from your comfy bed

Total Imbecile said:
I know right, as bad as it might sound these shootings and disasters in general are something I look forward to

This is a very human reaction.

23,870 views and counting

@OTaKu_WarrIOr_N wins the award for most prolific thread in incels.is history
(even if it was a buncha bots)

a1212.jpg

BluestMoon said:
Just watch the shooter be a sub 6/10 who was a bullied loner at the school. What is it going to take to make people realize our culture is ultra fucked up?

He was also inspired by Elliot.

01c30cc2a00812c8d578f8efc9489d50.png

nausea said:
what you mean?

I think we were both swamped with attention (IT, normalfags, LEO's) and someone was attempting to flood us with views. Too many for something as stupid as this. That many people don't even know we exist.

towncel said:
Normies, stacies and chads will blame this on gun laws and still ignore the fact that ugly people are treated like human trash

Also JFL at the idea that highly motivated autists and psychopaths will be prevented by any gun laws normies could think up.

Was this guy incel? If he wasn't then...meh I mean good for him shooting up some stupid worthless kids. If he was incel...hERo.

The legend lives on.

nausea said:
FBI = CUCKHOLDERS

fbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii CUCKHOLDERS

enjoy the sperm wars inside your dear daughters AND wives AND girlfriends YOU CUCKHOLDERS

And now normies will use this as evidence that quiet students like me are creepy school shooters - no, it's that we are fucked socially because of our faces and then fucked by the halo effect because we are quiet since normies assume we are creepy, incompetent, stone age weirdos

Wow, I thought this thread was gone. But it was just moved.

Poor kid was an earcel, they stuck out all deformed

no one will learn anything from this, people are screaming about gun control but nothing will be done about normies bullying incels for years and causing them to go postal. incels commit suicide all the time from school bullying, that should tell you how bad it is. Other incels choose to hit back at a world that has done nothing but torment them.

Jockcel said:
Immense respect

I don't get it, what is funny about pretending to like a killer. Is this just a cover up or something? Or are you just trolling.

ArtoriasWolf said:
Jockcel said:
Immense respect
I don't get it, what is funny about pretending to like a killer. Is this just a cover up or something? Or are you just trolling.
I was trolling. I am not actually supporting him.

ArtoriasWolf said:
Jockcel said:
I was trolling. I am not actually supporting him.
Huh, why?
Why do I not support him? Well, because he's not actually incel, but some spoiled narcissistic asshole.

Jockcel said:
Why do I not support him? Well, because he's not actually incel, but some spoiled narcissistic asshole.

no, why the trolling

Jockcel said:
Because I had nothing better to do.

ok last question, do you think bullying is the cause to some people shooting a school up.

ArtoriasWolf said:
ok last question, do you think bullying is the cause to some people shooting a school up.

In some cases yes. In most cases it's because of the kid's mental condition which usually has nothing to do with bullying (like in this case) but with how they are treated in their families or the illness is present since birth. Narcissism is also an important reason (ex: Elliot Rodger)

He ain't an hero, he didnt kys he DIDNT DIE FOR OUR SINS

He's got that ogre look going on.

1518701304954.jpg

1518701304954.jpg

1518715605631.png

An FBI official acknowledged on Thursday the bureau received a tip months before the Florida high school massacre about a social media comment by a Nikolas Cruz, who aspired to be “a professional school shooter."

Special Agent Rob Lasky, in charge of the FBI’s Miami division, confirmed during a Thursday morning news conference the agency investigated a comment made on a YouTube video in September that matched the remark reported by vlogger Ben Bennight. After conducting database reviews, however, the FBI said it could not identify the user who made the comment.

"No other information was included in the comment which would indicate a particular time, location or the true identity of the person who posted the comment," the FBI said in a subsequent statement.

The comment, made by user Nikolas Cruz, stated: “I’m going to be a professional school shooter.”

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Can you crop out the image on the left so it's only the pic to the right?

Over 9000 hours in Paint.

KTyfg.png

Anyone who thinks this jerkoff is nothing more than an attention seeking scumbag has some serious issues. What he did was a tragedy. Just know he will spend the rest of his Year's getting laid as much as he deserves. To bad he will be the bitch in the scenario. Learn what a hero is, this fucktard killed innocent unarmed teachers and students. I'm glad he surrendered so people can't try and turn him into a martyr

Standing next to him was his public defender, Melisa McNeil, who comforted him by putting a hand around his shoulder. 'He's sad. He's mournful. He's remorseful. He is fully aware of what is going on, and he's just a broken human being,' she said.

49403B9300000578-5394229-image-m-118_1518723608970.jpg

That bitch just fell in love with him.
She just wants to suck his neandertalian cock

He told the interrogators that he “began shooting students that he saw in the hallways and on school grounds” on Wednesday, and that he had “brought additional loaded magazines to the school campus and kept them hidden in a backpack until he got on campus to begin his assault,” according to the report.

As students began to flee the school, Cruz discarded his AR-15 rifle and the vest he was wearing, so he could blend in with the crowd. After successfully leaving the school grounds, Cruz headed to a Walmart, and stopped by a Subway and a McDonald’s, Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel said at a news conference on Thursday.

Officer Michael Leonard of the Coconut Creek Police Department encountered Cruz about 40 minutes after the suspect had left the McDonald’s, and decided to confront him.

“He complied with my commands and was taken into custody without any issues,” Leonard told reporters.

Cruz was reportedly expelled from Marjory Stoneman Douglas over disciplinary issues. Jordan Jereb, the leader of the “Republic of Florida” white identitarian militia, told AP on Thursday that Cruz took part in some activities with the group, but “acted on his own behalf” in the school attack.

Jereb also said Cruz had “trouble with a girl” and believes it wasn’t a coincidence the attack was carried out on Valentine’s Day.

[attachment=2240]

gib me defense-fu!

Attachments

• defensefu.png
    defensefu.png
    61.8 KB · Views: 169
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3