Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A hERo rises on this day of incel exclusion (Florida Valentines Day School Shooting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nikolas Cruz, who confessed to being the gunman in Wednesday's deadly Florida school shooting, according to his arrest affidavit, claimed to authorities that voices in his head told him how to carry out the ambush that left at least 17 people dead, ABC News reported.

Law enforcement sources referred to the alleged voices as "demons," according to the outlet, and said Cruz, 19, claimed that they told him what he needed to do to launch the deadly assault.

Suicel said:
49403B9300000578-5394229-image-m-118_1518723608970.jpg

this is some bullshit. My lawyer was a total bitch to me and I didn't even do anything wrong.

Jockcel said:
Why do I not support him? Well, because he's not actually incel, but some spoiled narcissistic asshole.

you think that THIS legit autistic guy whose parents both died and was bullied constantly in school was "spoiled"? do you even know what that word means? are you gonna use the meaningless buzzword "entitled" next? you sound totally ignorant of this whole incident, really.

knajjd said:
as i've stated before, this was righteous retribution.
the only righteous payback is nuclearstorm

It did it because of Valentine's day, a degenerate day when normies fornicate around, he is a hERo because he ruined it for all the young degenerates in highschool. I still have painful memories of Valentine's day in highschool.

Bushladen008 said:
 I still have painful memories of Valentine's day in highschool.

Memories of pain that will never leave my tormented mind.

He was stalking a girl too. He seems very like me.

you're one of my least favorite guys on here

Indari said:
you're one of my least favorite guys on here

Why? You clearly have no remorse or sympathy for normies, so it can't be that.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Why? You clearly have no remorse or sympathy for normies, so it can't be that.

i fall deeper into ldar coma everytime I read one of your posts

Suicel said:

damn.. he should have sui'd

Indari said:
i fall deeper into ldar coma everytime I read one of your posts

damn.. he should have sui'd

Yeah, and why? My "negativity"?

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Yeah, and why? My "negativity"?

a lot of ur posts come off to me as edgy in a bad way but then again everything about me and my life is wrong so you are probably doing everything right

Indari said:
a lot of ur posts come off to me as edgy in a bad way but then again everything about me and my life is wrong so you are probably doing everything right

I don't know what you mean by that, but ok. I just don't have sympathy for those who treat ugly people like shit

30k views. wow. we have been infiltrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back