Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A hERo rises on this day of incel exclusion (Florida Valentines Day School Shooting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Don't disrespect Cho the great. He got 36 confirmed KIAs

he's a true legend. 

8008 said:
instagram removed but i got a screenshot
D5JGBsu.png

kek. Love that "group therapy" meme. Those are some nice knives too  :love:

CopingGymcel said:
He doesn't look incel at all x_x

Cope, he looks like an incel. Also, lol at 271 guests.

Damn this guy is GOAT. Just what we needed on this degenerate day. Subhanallah. Wallahi this day couldn't get any better. Takbir!

Imo all these moralfags crying make it even better. Softies like you need to experience more pain.

MarriedAndLookin4Fun said:
Just fucking LOL at that orange tipped airsoft pistol in the middle

I love airsoft guns.

Some modcuck axed my forum.

knajjd said:
a mass shooting on valentine’s day... hmm. must be a slayer that just got bored of his perfect life, am i right? looooool.

just why are you raging so hard over this incident?

We still don't know why he did it.
I am not raging over it, I'm just pissed off that threads like this will lead to the forum getting shut down

I hope he has a YouTube channel and Manifesto just like Elliot.

Nautica1983 said:
Holy shit the amount of times you post is insane

In this thread?

soypiller said:
I am not raging over it, I'm just pissed off that threads like this will lead to the forum getting shut down
The admin has already said multiple times that the host has free speech as a priority

He should've an hero'd though, it would've been the perfect ending. Leave everyone with a lot of questions and you won't be buttbanged in prison by Bubba.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
In this thread?

The admin has already said multiple times that the host has free speech as a priority

Well then my bad, didn't know about that

soypiller said:
Well then my bad, didn't know about that

It's alright. You need a host like that to run a site like this

Dafuq with all these guests. Make an account or leave assholes

Incel_Dikshit said:
Dafuq with all these guests. Make an account or leave assholes

They're here to mock us or get us in trouble. They can't get us in trouble because nothing illegal is ocurring atm

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:

You'd be amazed how briefly such idealism lasts when a little pressure is applied to it.

soypiller said:
knajjd said:
a mass shooting on valentine’s day... hmm. must be a slayer that just got bored of his perfect life, am i right? looooool.
just why are you raging so hard over this incident?
Exactly. He also had allahu akbar pic on insta.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
They can't get us in trouble because nothing illegal is ocurring atm

except maybe this

christ, you IT perverts sicken me! You keep falling for this!

Weed said:
Exactly. He also had allahu akbar pic on insta.

Dude that guy is an actual 14 yo.
How this shit is allowed in here is crazy.
Calls himself a manlet when he's fucking 14, he'll probably escaped inceldom in a couple of years

Genecel said:
how did you get the image to work can you save it and post another link on imgur?

Reload the image when you open the tab, reload it from where the image is suppose to be, not the URL.

soypiller said:
Dude that guy is an actual 14 yo.
How this shit is allowed in here is crazy.
Calls himself a manlet when he's fucking 14, he'll probably escaped inceldom in a couple of years

He's not 14 ffs. This meme will never die it seems.

Can't believe the cucked moderators removed the other post.

universallyabhorred said:
Can't believe the cucked moderators removed the other post fuck them.

What was it? More footage?

I wonder if he browsed here. There was a guy a while back on here saying he was going to do a shooting around Valentine's but I forgot who it was.

ordinaryotaku said:
I wonder if he browsed here. There was a guy a while back on here saying he was going to do a shooting around Valentine's but I forgot who it was.

Omg I remember! There was someone with 2 posts who did not reply to anything! I think this might be him!!!

H O L Y  S H I T

H O L Y  S H I T

H O L Y  S H I T

iblamemyself said:
Omg I remember! There was someone with 2 posts who did not reply to anything! I think this might be him!!!

H O L Y  S H I T

H O L Y  S H I T

H O L Y  S H I T

Link?

iblamemyself said:

H O L Y  S H I T

H O L Y  S H I T

H O L Y  S H I T
Yeah the dude said he was going to shoot up his former high school then shoot up his former middle school, and apparently the shooter was a former student. He also claimed he was going to kill anyone who seemed to have a high social status.

I'm looking for it but haven't found it. Could be taken down but I swear it was there.

God damn. Slow servers.

All these guests make me feel like it was an incels.is poster

iblamemyself said:
I'm looking for it but haven't found it. Could be taken down but I swear it was there.

God damn. Slow servers.

Lucky for you, inceltears saved the image. If it was him, he got the dates wrong.

https://i.imgur.com/b32cTQB.jpg

Video of the shooter's arrest:
https://twitter.com/FranklinWSVN/status/963890360618545153

Nautica1983 said:
Lucky for you, cucktears saved the image. If it was him, he got the dates wrong.

Probably changed it up to get his message across more clear. This was the thread in mind too.

Nautica1983 said:
Lucky for you, cucktears saved the image. If it was him, he got the dates wrong.

Yes, that was it! Holy cow......

Nautica1983 said:

That's in south-east Europe though. Doubt that's the same guy.

JFL at 947 guests! Fuarking cucks. GTFO. Looks matter more than personality does! Get it through your thick skulls.

Lol damn. 854 guests. Brigaded again!

VLÖ said:

Unless he changed some details so that the FBI wouldn't be able to stop him. We'll find out soon.

Over 1000 guests now!

VLÖ said:

He could have said a wrong location on purpose

Reports say 15 dead.

VLÖ said:

Yea, was probably someone else. Did anything happen in EE on the 12th?

1122 guest GTFO

iblamemyself said:
Yea, was probably someone else. Did anything happen in EE on the 12th?

Nope, didn't see anything on the news.

Didn’t have sympathy at first but after seeing that the shooter was just a maniac and seeing the videos with the students screaming, it’s pretty messed up.

Damn...

And too many people jumping to conclusions. Plenty of mass shooters/serial killers who were far from being incel. So many bitch and complain about evil guys getting girlfriends, and yet you find it hard to believe this guy is going to be any different.

Nautica1983 said:

woah. "former" high school. the shooter was a former student.

also there is an elementary directly north of the high school

and he did blend in with the students to esape

someone check his alt history

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6