Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Woman Says Every Man Should Serve in the Army

Not protecting a country so a bunch of whores can fuck in peace JFL. I hope they get invaded and get gang raped by foreigners. Not my problem

Not protecting a country so a bunch of whores can fuck in peace JFL.
Same here,
I don´t ever want to protect my country, or Europe
I hope they get invaded and get gang raped by foreigners.
I hope Trump (if elected) will pull out of Nato > Russia cuts off the Suwalki gap in Eastern Poland > Russia invades the Baltics > Article .5 triggered > strong & independent Western women drafted to the front

Just become a zogbot and die for your (((overlords))) theory.

We should get rid of the Sexual Liberation, Social media and dating apps.
Hang every Boomer who voted for this Feminism BS and the Sexual Liberation of women.
After that, put women in concentration camps, and teach them to keep their legs closed until marriage

Absolutely based on all three points.

First ill have to wet my cock first and succ on some fine boobies before my manhood gets any positive affirmation, let Alone serving some bullshit manmade faggot soyciety.
She wants servile dogs to BE tossed under the bus, and gives nothing in return on here grand arrogant entitlement, service my cock before you ask anything honey, therefore i cannot offer my assistance or labor without ceasing the rights of pussy.

Simple as. All fields.
I Got u now Bitch.

Today I was scrolling through Youtube comments, and came across a rather interesting comment.
This particular girl said:
´Every Guy Should Serve In The Army, it Turns Boys into Men´.

Ok, fair enough.....
But what about you women?
They themselves are not even worthy to be called ´women´, cause they shake their A$$ on TikTok, have sex on a weekly basis with new men on their Roster, and don´t want to step into their feminine nurturing role.
Women nowadays all want a ´traditional man´, without being traditional themselves.
Stuff like this infuriates me.
It shows how spoiled and entitled women are nowadays, they have everything handed to them and still are not satisfied.

Before you Run your mouth on how ´Men should Serve in the Army´ cause you want a Traditional man,
I would suggest you Attend Classes, on how to keep your Legs closed until marriage, and respect traditional Gender Dynamics between males and females.
Goddamn fucking cunt I would love to beat the crap out her rotten vagina

Foids should be used as cannonballs