Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A group of foids drove past me while i was walking and said “hey daddy”

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
For an East Asian you aren't high IQ about this. Think logically, what's the point in asking while moving away from said stranger? Also, in my case to confirm it, another JB yelled "eww!" You can see why if you saw my truecel proof thread.

Perhaps they weren't genuinely asking, but one of them thought you were attractive enough to warrant her attention.

Foids being foids, what can expect any better from fleshlings that crave for Chad?

Perhaps they weren't genuinely asking, but one of them thought you were attractive enough to warrant her attention.
They were making fun of him. No different than hot guys pretend-asking out low tier foids.

It's just another way to mog those beneath you

JFL at lowIQcels

TBH. A small group of scantily dressed 16 y/o JB strutted past me in a park the other day, and one of them slowly whispered, "wow" as we crossed each other. They all giggled like schoolgirls while tensing up and blushing (probably because they never saw someone so ugly). As I turned around to get a better look at their bodies... a 6.9/10 tan foid peered back at me with a wink.

it;s over
sarcasm
Situation 1

chad op
mogs me

They were literally cycling in a group. You know what I look like, sort of, if you think they weren't mocking me then you're simply just deluding yourself.

Mogs me at having foids say that to you

Why didn't you ask them for sax?

TBH. A small group of scantily dressed 16 y/o JB strutted past me in a park the other day, and one of them slowly whispered, "wow" as we crossed each other. They all giggled like schoolgirls while tensing up and blushing (probably because they never saw someone so ugly). As I turned around to get a better look at their bodies... a 6.9/10 tan foid peered back at me with a wink.

it;s over
sarcasm
:feelskek:

Why do they feel the need to yell out of the car to people walking?

They should not even drive in the first place. This makes me so fucking mad, I want to go on a rampage because of it and I swear, one day, it will happen and when it happens a lot of females will suffer.

Guuuyysss, a girl pulled my pants down and sucked my dick, to make a mockery of me! In front of all these people at the club... I can't bear this inceldom anymore I will rope.

Guuuyysss, a girl pulled my pants down and sucked my dick, to make a mockery of me! In front of all these people at the club... I can't bear this inceldom anymore I will rope.

thats the meanest way to fuck with ugly people

Atleast you are not invisible to them

I've had bitches say sarcastic things similar like that to me before, it's ragefuel that you can't legally smash there head in when they say it

Keep coping retard

Fuck man, I feel bad for you. Once a foid surrounded by 5 other Chads said 'Hey hot stuff' to me when we walk passed each other out of the supermarket. I really felt dead inside and pain the entire evening/night after a long day work. Those moments you'll never forget

They were making fun of him. No different than hot guys pretend-asking out low tier foids.

It's just another way to mog those beneath you

JFL at lowIQcels
the fakecel accusations are beyond retarded

Fuck man, I feel bad for you. Once a foid surrounded by 5 other Chads said 'Hey hot stuff' to me when we walk passed each other out of the supermarket. I really felt dead inside and pain the entire evening/night after a long day work. Those moments you'll never forget
They just make your life that much more hard to live through.
the fakecel accusations are beyond retarded
Thank you.

I hate teenage foids so much. Why do they feel the need to yell out of the car to people walking?
They just do it to play with you, don't fall for it, the whole time you're speaking with them they'll ridicule you.

Average .co user btw.

I am waiting for threads complaining about how stranger foids ask him his number or snapchat during daylight.

Average .co user btw.

I am waiting for threads complaining about how stranger foids ask him his number or snapchat during daylight.
Sorry buddy but no. I am a virgin. However my chad friend was asked for his snapchat at work and made me suicidal

Dude, no. They were mocking him. I have had it happen to me too, read my post ITT.

So many boomers in the US still think that a girl mocking you means she likes you and you should ask her out jfl

There's a difference between teasing and mocking. Unfortunately idiots think that way.
So many boomers in the US still think that a girl mocking you means she likes you and you should ask her out jfl

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Those bad girls need a spanking!

All you guys calling him a Chad are brainlets. They were driving by, hence knew they would not see or interact with him again. It was mocking him. I've had foids come up and mockingly try to dance with me whilst i was working security at festivals, when they know I can't partake. When I went to a club whilst not working no foids danced with me.