Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A girl will never tell me she wants more

Incel Prime

Incel Prime

MullatoCel
-
I'll never have a girl tell me she wants more semen and try to suck out more after i nut and she keeps sucking. I'll never have her wanting to get fucked more and trying to get me hard again to go another round. Fuck life.

I thought
>tfw nutted and she's still sucking
was just a meme until I actually experienced it (via prostitute). It's like a high, an absolute dopamine overload. It's so pleasureable it's painful

I thought
>tfw nutted and she's still sucking
was just a meme until I actually experienced it (via prostitute). It's like a high, an absolute dopamine overload. It's so pleasureable it's painful
SERIOUS??? Did you have to no fap to fully experience it? I am envious

SERIOUS??? Did you have to no fap to fully experience it? I am envious

It's very easy to replicate that. When you're nutting your dick-head gets hyper sensitive (evolutionary to prevent you from pulling out during ejaculation). Next time you fap, start focusing your strokes on the head when you orgasm (lube required).

It's very easy to replicate that. When you're nutting your dick-head gets hyper sensitive (evolutionary to prevent you from pulling out during ejaculation). Next time you fap, start focusing your strokes on the head when you orgasm (lube required).
I doubt it's the same boyo.

Is jerking off gay too? You have a dick in your hand.
High IQ logic, people can be more sexually open with their own bodies, at least, especially when nobody loves them. I won't suck my own dick tho

Brutal black pill

No it's not because it's yours. Sucking your own dick is gay though no matter what.

What the fuck logic is this LMAO. Does your dick suddenly become someone else's when you put it in your mouth?

What the fuck logic is this LMAO. Does your dick suddenly become someone else's when you put it in your mouth?
No it's when you suck your own dick. It means you enjoy sucking dick, cause you keep sucking your own dick. And if needed you could go gay if you wanted cause you know how to suck dick, by sucking your own dick. So ultimately you have the choice of only turning gay, or living with the fact you're a closet gay.

No it's when you suck your own dick. It means you enjoy sucking dick, cause you keep sucking your own dick. And if needed you could go gay if you wanted cause you know how to suck dick, by sucking your own dick. So ultimately you have the choice of only turning gay, or living with the fact you're a closet gay.

No it's when you stroke your own dick. It means you enjoy stroking dick, cause you keep stroking your own dick. And if needed you could go gay if you wanted cause you know how to stroke dick, by stroking your own dick. So ultimately you have the choice of only turning gay, or living with the fact you're a closet gay.

Just be Chad. That’s all it takes buddy boyo

She will be the only one. :lul:

Maxresdefault

A girl will never tell me I am the one she wants:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

No it's when you stroke your own dick. It means you enjoy stroking dick, cause you keep stroking your own dick. And if needed you could go gay if you wanted cause you know how to stroke dick, by stroking your own dick. So ultimately you have the choice of only turning gay, or living with the fact you're a closet gay.
Toushe

I cannot even get a simple kiss :feelsbadman: