Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A girl that I was chatting with asked me about these things..

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
Can you drive?
Can you cook?
Can you fix a broken TV?
Can you do a wood work?

So,if I want to win her heart,just learn these skills,right?

How tall are you?
Do you have a job?
Can you sustain me for years to come?

Yea... this is why I fucking hate femoids.

Yep and their standards are even growing higher especially in western degenerate culture, almost as impossible as getting a job now.

Dating is basically like a much harder job application.

Nobody fixes tvs anymore, wtf lol. It's all digital, components are not really replaceable.

SUPERCEL said:
Can you drive?
Can you cook?
Can you fix a broken TV?
Can you do a wood work?

I can drive. I drive off road on some of the farms around here every now and again. I can even drive a really old fashioned car without a syncro gearbox. I have driven tractors. I can drive a forklift truck. I've driven a reach truck. I can also operate a small digger.

I can cook a bit. Bacon sandwiches. Beans on toast. Fry and egg. Microwave. Frozen pizza.

Sometimes you get lucky with TV's. I fixed one a few weeks ago. The power supply which turns the mains supply into the various voltages the display driver and all the other bits needed had let the magic smoke out. I was actually able to find a spare. Swapped it. Worked fine. Once or twice I've got lucky and replaced damaged LCD panels. A lot of LCD panels whatever the brand on the outside of the TV are actually manufactured by LG. On the other hand my desktop HP monitor failed a few months ago. It was only 3 years old. Lines and discolouration in one part of the screen. I couldn't find a replacement screen or be sure it wasn't a fault with the display driver and i couldn't locate a spare of the board so in the bin it went.

I can wood work. I've built furniture for my house. Built a few workbenches and shelving units. I built a shed. I built a partition wall for a bathroom. I've laid floors. I plan on building myself a cabin to live in one day. I have all the tools near enough.

I have never had a girlfriend at 30. Despite the fact when i was a coping cuck i did all sorts of stuff for women to win their affections.

Do you have a phd in quantum physics?
Are you an astronaut?
Are you a nfl player?
Are you a rockstar?

SUPERCEL said:
Can you drive?
Can you cook?
Can you fix a broken TV?
Can you do a wood work?

its obvious she wants to cuck you and make u her beta provider, thats why shes asking these things. She wants someone who can drive her places ( even if its to fuck chad), she wants someone to cook her food when shes feeling "lonely" and "sad". and obviously the last few questions.... well shes a woman shes fucking useless she cant fix or do anything

Chad will fuck her while you learn all these things.

I am not a fan of beta bux game.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
Chad will fuck her while you learn all these things.

I am not a fan of beta bux game.

Imagine being so cucked that she asks you to driver her to chads house so she can get dicked and then calls you again to drive her to Tyron’s house for a quadrupole gangbang.