Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A girl talked to me.

LeonTheSilent

LeonTheSilent

"...but i was cast out and rejected..."
Yesterday i was at a bus stop going home. I girl came and asked about the bus route and the only thing i could do was nod positively. She was smaller than me, wearing classes and had long black hair. And she stood right beside me for about 5 minutes, i was near enogh to touch her if i could. And for some reason that feeling made me anxious and my heart was pounding. She was cute, not a stacy, but cute.
Many guys out there will be able to have sex and form bounds with her. But i could not eve say a single word and i know that no girl would ever get interested to me.
As a kid i was confident, i would be talktive and make people laugh, i would not even feel embarassed for dancing in marriege parties, nor for beeing noisy in school trips. But when i think about these events i remember that i was EVER alone. Took me some time to understand what i was as i only learned about inceldom at 2018/2019. Maybe i just had to change my mindset right ? Maybe just try more. Hahahhahaha. Fate is fate. And everytime a think about the past, i feel like i have batryed that little guy i used to be.

Brutal Driver License pill.

she stood right beside me for about 5 minutes, i was near enogh to touch her if i could. And for some reason that feeling made me anxious and my heart was pounding.
Many guys out there will be able to have sex and form bounds with her. But i could not eve say a single word and i know that no girl would ever get interested to me.
lmao fucking virgin

lmao fucking virgin
WØLF

Last edited:
Guess you're not that ugly for foids to approach you and ask you a question. You should've made some small talk if she was standing by you for 5 minutes

Guess you're not that ugly for foids to approach you and ask you a question. You should've made some small talk if she was standing by you for 5 minutes
Maybe i should´ve tried. But... i have zero confidence. And zero hope.

ill never understand how u guys just get approached

Don't come back crying when she accuses you of gangrape because you tried to ask her out.

You are probably a nearcel and she not as narcissistic as average foid, and she probably didn't have anyone else to ask to. This might explain why did she approach you

Dn rd, but mirin

I can't even read your post right now. I'm too sober, I can't imagine a foid showing me any attention. I feel like a monster.

Reported for bragging

I was the only person around. If there was anyone decente, i would be invisible, as aways.

Ask her out ? Impossible. Couldn´t even say "Yes" imagine this.
Good. Not worth talking to a foid as someone who doesn't meet nazi standards

Even if you "could" talk to her, realisticaly the chances for anything happening would be near zero. been there, done that. so no, dont kill yourself over it

Bragging thread tbh

I think most or us are mentalcels. You are no that ugly if a gilrs ask you about something. Did you say something?
The hard thing is begining a conversation from zero, i as you dont know what to talk about.
In your case u could have talked about anything related with the route. How long it takes to go to the downtwon, or how busy is always in Mondays.

@Fat Link ban this fakecelfag immediately

Brutal Driver License pill.
If he had drivers license he wouldnt be able to meet her. If anything, drivers license is a disadvantage.

I think most or us are mentalcels. You are no that ugly if a gilrs ask you about something. Did you say something?
The hard thing is begining a conversation from zero, i as you dont know what to talk about.
In your case u could have talked about anything related with the route. How long it takes to go to the downtwon, or how busy is always in Mondays.
No mentalceldom in my case, i'm NT just 172cm/5'8 skinny (55kg/121lbs) framecel. Most of the young guys here are gymbros taller (177-180cm/5'10-6') than me. No female has ever shown any interest in me, even the ugly ones.
First time at fakecels.is, eh? :panties::panties::panties::panties:
Yeah, that's right, just entertain a bored mediocre becky whore that isn't into you theory :soy::soy::soy::soy::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
No mentalceldom in my case, i'm NT just 172cm/5'8 skinny (55kg/121lbs) framecel. Most of the young guys here are gymbros taller (177-180cm/5'10-6') than me. No female has ever shown any interest in me, even the ugly ones.
lol I have almost the same frame. 172 and around 50-55 kg. And i think guys from my homeland (Spain) are as taller as your countrymates, may be a bit less.
The good side of being skinny is that you look u have a nice bulge lmao
Its true that our height is a handicap but i dont think its completly over just for our height. The bad news here is that women have 274736 to choose. And probably any girl will choose us cuz she has a bunch of better options.
All that without mentioning the shyness factor

Last edited:
lol I have almost the same frame. 172 and around 50-55 kg. And i think guys from my homeland (Spain) are as taller as your countrymates, may be a bit less.
The good side of being skinny is that you look u have a nice bulge lmao
Its true that our height is a handicap but i dont think its completly over just for our height. The bad news here is that women have 274736 to choose. And probably any girl will choose us cuz she has a bunch of better options.
All that without mentioning the shyness factor
Yep, exactly. There is some chance for us but not so huge and if it happens it most likely won't be so easy tbh. I'm 22yo and from Bulgaria btw

Yep, exactly. There is some chance for us but not so huge and if it happens it most likely won't be so easy tbh. I'm 22yo and from Bulgaria btw
Uff it seems is bad to you. Bulgarian guys have the cliche image of being stocky i dont know how match it to reallity tho. But it seems you make a high contrast compared with the other guys.

Ask her out ? Impossible. Couldn´t even say "Yes" imagine this.
you're turbocucked or have severe social anxiety if you couldnt even mutter up a 'yes'
you should at least try increasing ur T levels

you're turbocucked or have severe social anxiety if you couldnt even mutter up a 'yes'
you should at least try increasing ur T levels
Yep, i can speak with ease with anyone regardless of sex, thing is no one wants to talk with me jfl
Uff it seems is bad to you. Bulgarian guys have the cliche image of being stocky
Exactly. Females here won't treat you as a real man if you're a skinny framecel. In a such situation you'll have to compensate with height - a thing that i don't have - in order to be considered a man by them jfl. :cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry: But it's that way in the whole western world so yeah.

Last edited:
Alright Chad, jeez.

Yesterday i was at a bus stop going home. I girl came and asked about the bus route and the only thing i could do was nod positively. She was smaller than me, wearing classes and had long black hair. And she stood right beside me for about 5 minutes, i was near enogh to touch her if i could. And for some reason that feeling made me anxious and my heart was pounding. She was cute, not a stacy, but cute.
As a kid i was confident, i would be talktive and make people laugh, i would not even feel embarassed for dancing in marriege parties, nor for beeing noisy in school trips. But when i think about these events i remember that i was EVER alone. Took me some time to understand what i was as i only learned about inceldom at 2018/2019. Maybe i just had to change my mindset right ? Maybe just try more. Hahahhahaha. Fate is fate. And everytime a think about the past, i feel like i have batryed that little guy i used to be.
I think you should PM @BlkPillPres and offer to pay him a decent sum of money to not only become your dating coach but train you to be low inhibited again and far more neurotypical. :feelsokman:

I bet dollars to donuts that narcissistic black son of a bitch will have hyped you up into such a mega Chad’s mindset you’ll literally think that you’re the second coming of DMX by the end of one month of coaching. :feelshaha:

View: https://youtu.be/0MdAbsd0HmI

Last edited:
:chad:

Y even exist as a terasubhuman

I think you should PM @BlkPillPres and offer to pay him a decent sum of money to not only become your dating coach but train you to be low inhibited again and far more neurotypical. :feelsokman:

I bet dollars to donuts that narcissistic black son of a bitch will have hyped you up into such a mega Chad’s mindset you’ll literally think that you’re the second coming of DMX by the end of one month of coaching. :feelshaha:

"Nigger Narcissism" :feelsLSD:

Next time try and ask her out or something, don't know if you don't try

Next time try and ask her out or something, don't know if you don't try
Just ask out a foid who made small talk with you for 5 minutes theory

Yeah she totally would've said yes

everytime a think about the past, i feel like i have batryed that little guy i used to be.
Everytime I think about the past I think - "That little guy was naive as fuck, he didn't know anything"

Everytime I think about the past I think - "That little guy was naive as fuck, he didn't know anything"
Yes. A kid.
:feelsrope:

Damn. ChadCel among us ?

Last edited:
The ignorance of a child comes not from them being a child, it comes from the adults around that child keeping them ignorant.
You got the point.

Just ask out a foid who made small talk with you for 5 minutes theory

Yeah she totally would've said yes
YES! JUST DO IT! :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Niggas out her really have the audacity to be virgins on incels.is smh fr fr
I mean are you not a virgin also? I was under the notion that alot of us are...I mean I am and there isn't anything wrong with that in my eyes it's not our fault it's out of are fucking control (genetics)

I mean are you not a virgin also? I was under the notion that alot of us are...I mean I am and there isn't anything wrong with that in my eyes it's not our fault it's out of are fucking control (genetics)
He was being sarcastic. He points out that most users here are fakecels and thus fakecels/chads.is

I was being sarcastic. I point out that most users here are fakecels and thus fakecels/chads.is