Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity A girl I saw on YouTube who i thought was hot, then I saw her twitter...

The driver license pill makes me wanna rope.

It actually makes me going insane as well. Just failing at life in general and then even struggling with something like driving which every female can do without any effort at all. It is jsut really embarrassing and I really have to puke when I think about it.

This foid tweeted about this thread

The usual average slut who wears tons of makeup, works at starbucks for 9$ an hour, gets mad at men for not opening doors for them, rants feminist bullshit, sucks off Chads in the alley. Nothing new about her.

So if you kill the bball coach in a sword duel in mindcraft you will become her white knight trad savior and she will love you right.

So if you kill the bball coach in a sword duel in mindcraft you will become her white knight trad savior and she will love you right.
She actually was sexually harassed by her basketball coach in high school

She actually was sexually harassed by her basketball coach in high school

I'm not trolling or anything but are you autistic? Like no insult just legitimatley asking.

I'm not trolling or anything but are you autistic? Like no insult just legitimatley asking.
I do have high functioning autism yes

why do you ask?

Just the way you type I guess. Nothing serious
How do I type though?
Link the tweet.

You should expect this, TBH, if you give out her info, since some IT lurker will knight for her.
Just go on twitter and search basedlizard incel on there. Some tweets she posted I can’t find though

How do I type though?

Just go on twitter and search basedlizard incel on there. Some tweets she posted I can’t find though

Exactly like how you're doing right now. The constant questions and refusal and lack of interest in finding an answer. I'd honestly say theres a hint of narcissism as well. But like you said, you're high function so I get it.

Kind of reminds me of chris chan

Exactly like how you're doing right now. The constant questions and refusal and lack of interest in finding an answer. I'd honestly say theres a hint of narcissism as well. But like you said, you're high function so I get it.

Kind of reminds me of chris chan
Do you have autism?

With that chin of her's she looks like she could be yet another daughter of Hulk Hogan's lol.

She'd never talk to you. Or me.
It's over.

this bitch will never suck your cock kek.give up

@Personalityinkwell rate her

Meh, she's average. She's nothing special, even before looking at her SJW shit.

worthless whore who only exists because society props her up

always remember: SJW in the streets, nazi eugenicist in the sheets

Foids' ideals and morals only exist in the absence of chad, it's like vampires and sunlight

All foids are SJW’s, no exceptions, also she is ugly as hell maybe 4/10

She's so incredibly ugly, what a useless gutterwhore, I can't believe there are Incels that actually like this type of semen DUMP.
Nothing special about her at all.
Volcel if you wouldn't.

no she's a stacy, most guys would be attracted to her

every stacy looks bad without makeup
Exactly every Stacy is ugly without make up and make up isn’t added into her SMV rating

All young women these days are feminist cock-riders,there's literally zero reason to do anything with them,just fap and move on.