Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity A girl I saw on YouTube who i thought was hot, then I saw her twitter...

of course she's a stacy look at her
Dude she's not Stacy,i mean i would like to lick the dirt between her toe fingers,fuck the shit out of her etc but still not Stacy . It's just a simple thot

Dude she's not Stacy,i mean i would like to lick the dirt between her toe fingers,fuck the shit out of her etc but still not Stacy . It's just a simple thot
most guys think she's hot. she's stacy

Dude guys nowadays think landwhales are hot too,but it's thirstynes xD ofc she Is hot but not stacy
she is a stacy. she looks 100% like a stereotypical stacy. just look at her

mate,this bitch is fucking hideous.I would fuck her and marry her but you are deluded if you think she is hot.take away all that fake-up and you would get nosferatu female cousin dude

Quit that oneitis op, better for your mental sake. She's just another slut who get pumped and dumped by a new chad every weekends, more news at 11.

All young attractive girls have a shitty personality in 2019, no exceptions. Power corrupts.

She's so incredibly ugly, what a useless gutterwhore, I can't believe there are Incels that actually like this type of semen DUMP.
Nothing special about her at all.

there's something really monstrous about her appearance, what a repulsive ghoul. get your head checked

she looks trashy tbh, without fakeup and lighting angles and her face isn't symmetrical

of course there is so many fat bitches in society that yes compared to most women she is above average, she will have 100 guys messaging her the first hour of tinder.
link to the pic without make-up?

there was this hot girl on youtube (doesn't have that many subscribers) who i thought was hot as hell and on Facebook and instagram she still seemed like my ideal girl but then i saw her twitter and i realized she's an SJW bitch. it's hard to believe that the person who uses her twitter is also the person who uses her youtube.

she's a very different person on twitter.
i think she saw this lol
B4FB507B 8B37 4DB6 B445 031AEB35F47C

Fuuuuck, again driver licence mogged. This rotten female can drive and has a car. I call in the driver licencecel gang @rightfulcel @Barnacle @Damo the incel
She is American, there the rate is like 100% of drivers.

wow the level of stacy worship in this thread

This foid put her twitter on private

the foid has been tweeting about this thread. she saw this thread

Don't expect us to forage through various vids/posts, pic a vid/post you think best exhibits her SJW nature.

TBH even 'personal army' tier stuff edges too near to foid worship for my taste.
her youtube and instagram doesn't have an SJW shit. her twitter does.

Stone all cucks and orbiters

I didn't mention instagram... by "post" I mean tweet.
her tweets are all pro-choice, pro LGBT, anti-men, anti-republican.

her tweets are all pro-choice, pro LGBT, anti-men, anti-republican.
Wrong, I saw a stupid shitpost "funny video" tweet when I viewed that channel.

Looks like someone from IT just warned her because her tweets are protected now.

Wrong, I saw a stupid shitpost "funny video" tweet when I viewed that channel.

Looks like someone from IT just warned her because her tweets are protected now.
what did the video show?

also, i saw SJW tweets everywhere on her twitter. maybe she just hasn't tweeted SJW stuff in the past week.

I can't remember, some stupid dancing guy I think, didn't watch, just saw thumbnail.

Who cares, would SAGE a reply here if I could, this thread doesn't deserve to be bumped.

I can't remember, some stupid dancing guy I think, didn't watch, just saw thumbnail.

Who cares, would SAGE a reply here if I could, this thread doesn't deserve to be bumped.
Sage?

I feel so fucking old

I feel so fucking old
this thread is on IT

she's hot and if she wasn't an SJW she wouldn't be a waste of beauty
Jesus fuck, you have a strong case of oneitis on this bitch, you think she's the best looking woman in the world? She's nothing special & her sjw ways do more harm than any removal of fakeup.

Jesus fuck, you have a strong case of oneitis on this bitch, you think she's the best looking woman in the world? She's nothing special & her sjw ways do more harm than any removal of fakeup.
i don't find her more hot than others. she's hot i've seen hotter though but she's still hot

i don't find her more hot than others. she's hot i've seen hotter though but she's still hot
Ok you find her hot, what's the point of this thread beyond that?

this has happened to me before,its biggest kick in the balls.

Fuuuuck, again driver licence mogged. This rotten female can drive and has a car. I call in the driver licencecel gang @rightfulcel @Barnacle @Damo the incel
Mogged me too

I will also add yo uto the driver licencecel gang.
The driver license pill makes me wanna rope. I hope I can ascend past the driver license pill within the year