Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A General Art Thread

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
@Uggo Mongo
@proudweeb

Can anyone from moderation stick this thread ?

Me and some users included can share it's artworks and maybe even some others users too
@Cowcel
@MoggedByALoli
@Ron.Belgrade
@GeckoBus

Last edited:
I have something, but I can't insert a .png or .jpg directly so how do I show it?

I have something, but I can't insert a .png or .jpg directly so how do I show it?
You can't? Just click on attach files and you should be able to

Ja mam tylko wiersze, rysować do dziś nie umiem, może czasem budynki jak już to odwzoruję

You can't? Just click on attach files and you should be able to
I looked all over my UI and found nothing expect 'Insert image' which is URL only and 'Insert link', am I missing perms?

I believe I can post it through a private imgur link though.

I saw you made this thread. They should either sticky this since it has lots of material

I drew this. This was a commission by a friend to draw him and his German foidfriend meeting his idol, Himmler. He also requested that I made his girlfriend a Nazi even though she isn't IRL.
Turning German women into Nazis against their will. Hope she sees it one day.

View: https://imgur.com/a/TVkItOU

I drew this. This was a commission by a friend to draw him and his German foidfriend meeting his idol, Himmler. He also requested that I made his girlfriend a Nazi even though she isn't IRL.
Turning German women into Nazis against their will. Hope she sees it one day.

View: https://imgur.com/a/TVkItOU

Lol nice :feelsaww: