Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

a few weeks after tyring to improve im already suicidal again

ghostcell

ghostcell

Banned
-
JFL at my existence

i went out so many times and did outdoors shit, nothing changed, and i feel suicidal again

when will this pathetic excuse of an existence be over :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

what are you improving on?

eurocel said:
what are you improving on?

im trying to get a social life. i went out to so many activites, but im just the fucking odd one out and nothing works

Jewsel said:
The only hope is the rope

asia is the last hope if that doesnt work killing myself

but i still have to finish this fucking degree at uni

exactly, thats why its ldar time now

Ugly and average guys have to do that shit for months just to get a foothold.

TheRealChincel said:
Ugly and average guys have to do that shit for months just to get a foothold.

months? YEARS

- ive been at the gym for over 5 years (7 but was very badly injured 2 years of this and lost gains) 
- tried the self improvement books and routines for 3 years before giving up
- finishing college as we speak

the only thing left i could see helping in my home country is plastic surgery and getting a job and car/house etc. but then i will just get gold diggers

ghostcell said:
months? YEARS

- ive been at the gym for over 5 years (7 but was very badly injured 2 years of this and lost gains) 
- tried the self improvement books and routines for 3 years before giving up
- finishing college as we speak

the only thing left i could see helping in my home country is plastic surgery and getting a job and car/house etc. but then i will just get gold diggers

Yes, I know your story, it’s a stark reminder of how average white guys are TOAST in the West.

Weeks? lol it'll be a couple years before I'm fully looksmaxxed.

WorldRulerAisha said:
have you started swiping

brother i swiped since january 2018 and got a tranny, an asian, and a white girl (who unmatched me when i started talking). the asian used to talk but stopped responding now..... hope she responds soon

ghostcell said:
brother i swiped since january 2018 and got a tranny, an asian, and a white girl (who unmatched me when i started talking). the asian used to talk but stopped responding now..... hope she responds soon

thats it? No way thats all you got

ghostcell said:

Wait you only got a few matches in Asia ? Wtf

WorldRulerAisha said:
thats it? No way thats all you got

yeah thats fucking it i told u my existence is a fucking joke

Facade said:
Wait you only got a few matches in Asia ? Wtf

nah that was in netherlands. the asia experiment got me like 15 matches in 2 days and i had to stop cause it made me depressed since i wasnt there lol

But I can definitely feel your pain. My existence sucks as well and I hope it will get better soon.

ghostcell said:

you tried every asian country?

ghostcell said:

nah that was in netherlands. the asia experiment got me like 15 matches in 2 days and i had to stop cause it made me depressed since i wasnt there lol

I have been to the netherlands once when I was 15 and it's actually pretty similar to Germany in many aspects

Facade said:
But I can definitely feel your pain. My existence sucks as well and I hope it will get better soon.
its okay well get through this
zE7XE.gif

WorldRulerAisha said:
you tried every asian country?

no thats back home. i know i can do better in asian countries but thats unrealistic at this point since im not there. im looking for plans to get out there in asia though, its the last hope.

As someone who's also tried it, self improvement is a joke.
No matter how hard you try to get out of this dark pit, life always finds a way to push you back in.

Facade said:
 I have been to the netherlands once when I was 15 and it's actually pretty similar to Germany in many aspects

i had an exchange with germany in my highschool, i remember the girls there were a bit nicer and cuter than those here. some of them actually talked with me and tried to make friends even though i was a very skinny pizzaface in highschool. then again, she dated the "chad' in the group and got tattoos a few years later so turns out its just another stacy. 

if i lived in germany probably not much would be different though.

ghostcell said:
no thats back home. i know i can do better in asian countries but thats unrealistic at this point since im not there. im looking for plans to get out there in asia though, its the last hope.

tumblr_o31wfbjo2V1tz1a8uo1_500.gif

its over for me though

Have you tried Tinder in south american countries?

ghostcell said:
not yet. how is that?

I tried it for 13hrs (Don't count the other 4h due to different time zones) without swiping much and got 5 matches and 3 likes. It's really not bad and they look better than Asians imo

Facade said:
I tried it for 13hrs (Don't count the other 4h due to different time zones) without swiping much and got 5 matches and 3 likes. It's really not bad and they look better than Asians imo

Wow thats pretty good, the only problem is its unsafe as fuck there but that is a good perspective

ghostcell said:
Wow thats pretty good, the only problem is its unsafe as fuck there but that is a good perspective

Yeah that is a minor downside . But they seem to be more friendly and I am not a manlet in Mexico. Mexico City has also an incredible high population density so there are potentially more tinder matches there.

self improvement is useless because the reason why we don´t get laid is because our face is too ugly and female standards when it comes to a mans looks are higher than they have ever been in history.

I am truly complete and utter worthless shit

so I don't bother

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back