Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A community of incels encouraging eachother to trannymaxx

kohlcel

kohlcel

Officer
★★★★
A community of men who consider themselves involuntarily celibate, or “incels,” are transitioning to the opposite sex to escape sexual rejection and improve their lives, according to numerous posts on Discord servers and other social media platforms reviewed by the Daily Caller News Foundation.

While many transgender advocates argue that one’s sense of gender is innate, unchangeable and largely unrelated to one’s biological sex, members of the online “transmaxxer” community encourage one another to transition for personal gain, often regardless of whether they have gender identity issues. By undergoing cross-sex hormones and identifying as female, transmaxxers argue men can improve their sex lives, access a new dating pool and escape the perceived hardships of being a man.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/01/08/transmaxxing-gender-transitions-sexually-frustrated-males-incel/

I've seen a fair amount of articles associating incels with trannymaxxing in the past few days. I was already aware of a few instances of incels and autists crossdressing out of pure desperation, but apparantly the number grew rapidly. Is there a legit ''community of incels'' animating eachother to abandon their manhood, or are they trying to push some narrative? I also find it questionable, they used Discord servers as a source. Need more info on this.

I don't know but I wouldn't be suprised, most incels and trannys have autism and other mental deficient, I would say that Trannymaxxers are those that haven't accepted the blackpill and given up or at least aren't willing to give up, so they are resorting to drastic measures because soyciety has made it impossible for incels to get access to foids. Honestly its just sad mang

@_meh in charge and at the forefront of this.

Go to r/trans > new and u see the sickest stuff in ur life ngl :feelshaha:

It is rather sickening, the preying of the alphabet community on atypical people. Normie reporters love to talk about how the incel community lures in autistic men (a false premise) but fail to acknowledge the overwhelming link between troons and autists. Something is afoot.

I myself was rather feminine growing up, most likely due to being autistic. I have identified traits in myself that align with their... community. Nothing serious, mind you, but if I was to lean into it hard and if I had grown up in today's sick world, there is a good chance I'd have been sucked into those Reddit communities and preyed upon. Luckily, I didn't have such degenerate influences growing up.
Yeah, man autist end up here after being disillusioned by the blue and red pills, trannies are preyed on by discord and reddit weirdos that exert their influence into their head during their formative teeange years. This is why they hate being called groomers, which is what they are.

I myself was rather feminine growing up, most likely due to being autistic. I have identified traits in myself that align with their... community. Nothing serious, mind you, but if I was to lean into it hard and if I had grown up in today's sick world, there is a good chance I'd have been sucked into those Reddit communities and preyed upon. Luckily, I didn't have such degenerate influences growing up.
Imagine beeing like 14 yo now and find out about reddit

Puke fuel
How the fuck should it be empowering too look like a faggot in a dress how the fuck should this help anyone and how the fuck they want to share this and be so proud to be like this

R9K is fucking filled with trannies and trannyfuckers, fucking disgusting
Yea it's cancer. I hate them so much just like the looksmax normies

Yeah, it's almost funny tbh. Even r/IncelsWithoutHate got banned, despite how nonconfrontational and cucked they tried to be, yet, r/transmaxxing has curiously been completely untouched:worryfeels:. Really makes you think:feelsjuice:.

Pure pukefuel:feelspuke:. Though, it's a bit funny that this mofo only got three upvotes:feelskek:. Not even on a freak central like r/trans can you escape the blackpill and lookism, with the fuglies being ignored and downvoted so that the very few presentable ones can get pushed as the face of the community (and as a false promise to the confused, vulnerable teens who find their way there of what to expect if they go down this route.)

They already do that in Thailand

lol theres no such thing as trannymaxxers or trannymaxing. these trannies were already trannies and are disgusting human beings. they just needed a label to put on themselves so they can feel like a part of a community. if you have seen some of the twitter/ social media posts from these beasts you would barf. Fuck off trannies

The trans agenda has officially gotten out of hand. Nowadays, everyone thinks they're Trans.

There's the r/transmaxxing sub that was mentioned here the other day. There's no cute dickgirls to sate your weird fetishes though, an ugly dude is an ugly dude even if he calls himself a woman and does a pose in a sundress.

I took a look and it's just a bit gross tbh

I don't know but I wouldn't be suprised, most incels and trannys have autism and other mental deficient, I would say that Trannymaxxers are those that haven't accepted the blackpill and given up or at least aren't willing to give up, so they are resorting to drastic measures because soyciety has made it impossible for incels to get access to foids. Honestly its just sad mang

Is there a legit ''community of incels'' animating eachother to abandon their manhood
@SocialzERo is a mod there tbh

Kek, this video got uploaded just three hours ago:feelshaha::

Right as this thread is still discussed jfl, what are the odds:feelskek:? We legit have semi-mainstream right-wingers replying to our threads through Youtube wtf:feelskek::feelskek:.

Just stay here and count all the animeavi users, they're all undercover gays and will transmaxx in less than 2 years at best.