Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A Chad joined my college course today

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
I'm in STEM and there's this Chad that somehow managed to join a few months after the year began.

We have a group chat on whatsapp and he joined today. Of course he had a profile picture that fully showcased his looks: gymmaxxed 6'3 maybe 6'4. He looked darktriad judging by the way he looked into the camera, sharp jaw etc.

The women who, up to that point were mostly completely quiet in the group chat SUDDENLY became social and started interacting with him and talking with him. He was literally talking about the most boring, dumbest shit ever and they were all drooling over his shit. Literally about 10 women talking to him at once on the group chat, he barely knew who he was talking to anymore.

And now, COINCIDENTALLY, the women proposed for us all to go out somewhere and "get to know each other". Where were those propositions all those months ago while we were colleagues, but without this Chad?

JFL this Chad has barely, BARELY talked to anyone here and the foids have only seen a picture of him and they're totally enslaved. It's so so over.

As a reference, we've only online classes for now. We've never seen each other physically other than the people who have profile pictures up or opened the camera during classes.

Send a picture of him, or dm me, I'm really curious what he looks like.

Send a picture of him, or dm me, I'm really curious what he looks like.
I won't, he's relatively popular. You'll just have to take my word for it. He's got muscles, he's tall as fuck, sharp face, dark hair, darktriad, keeps mocking the teachers and saying he'd beat them up, is flirty with those women he doesn't even know, the whole 9 yards.

I don't believe this one. Are you in elementary school or what?
I literally said I'm in college. And the guy is obviously darktriad, he's trying to impress the girls. And since he's chad he could say anything, they'll drool anyway.
Go emergency room tbh
I will, at a not very far in the future point.

I literally said I'm in college. And the guy is obviously darktriad, he's trying to impress the girls. And since he's chad he could say anything, they'll drool anyway.

I will, at a not very far in the future point.
Yeah but isn't he getting exmatriculated?

Yeah but isn't he getting exmatriculated?
Bro he isn't saying it to the teachers' face JFL he's talking to the women, even right now as we speak.

I'm in STEM and there's this Chad that somehow managed to join a few months after the year began.

We have a group chat on whatsapp and he joined today. Of course he had a profile picture that fully showcased his looks: gymmaxxed 6'3 maybe 6'4. He looked darktriad judging by the way he looked into the camera, sharp jaw etc.

The women who, up to that point were mostly completely quiet in the group chat SUDDENLY became social and started interacting with him and talking with him. He was literally talking about the most boring, dumbest shit ever and they were all drooling over his shit. Literally about 10 women talking to him at once on the group chat, he barely knew who he was talking to anymore.

And now, COINCIDENTALLY, the women proposed for us all to go out somewhere and "get to know each other". Where were those propositions all those months ago while we were colleagues, but without this Chad?

JFL this Chad has barely, BARELY talked to anyone here and the foids have only seen a picture of him and they're totally enslaved. It's so so over.

As a reference, we've only online classes for now. We've never seen each other physically other than the people who have profile pictures up or opened the camera during classes.
This is a meekspill like giga black pill
When the whole discourse changes and the behaviour flips on a dime.
How do norms still carry on pedalling out the same crap like a fucking zombie looks dont matter bro personality bro

I have a line for you

In bold type write in group chat

Where was this invite months ago, I would liked to have met up in August or September (far enough from Corona epicentre so no get out of jail tee hee we were in lockdown sweetie)

good genes=good life

Call the bitches out everytime and don't stop until you die

This is a meekspill like giga black pill
When the whole discourse changes and the behaviour flips on a dime.
How do norms still carry on pedalling out the same crap like a fucking zombie looks dont matter bro personality bro

I have a line for you

In bold type write in group chat

Where was this invite months ago, I would liked to have met up in August or September (far enough from Corona epicentre so no get out of jail tee hee we were in lockdown sweetie)
Considering this Chad's personality, I honestly think he'd come and beat me up if I said that. Because the women would call me a creep and he would likely try to whiteknight.
Call the bitches out everytime and don't stop until you die
Don't worry I am the second coming of ER, I won't only be "talking" to them :feelsYall:

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Considering this Chad's personality, I honestly think he'd come and beat me up if I said that. Because the women would call me a creep and he would likely try to whiteknight.

Don't worry I am the second coming of ER, I won't only be "talking" to them :feelsYall:
this is yet another reason to gymmaxx and boxing maxx as i am trying, you can say this shit, THEN when he confronts you and tries to chad you, he expects a small incel, but when there is 100kg standing there not backing down and calling him out he goes ummmmm errrrr herrr derrrr, chads and bullies only pick the fight they know they can win, when you turn up correct and maybe bigger than him, he not only physically gets fucked it mentally fucking destroys him because you mog him. You take away a huge weapon, also chad is mentally weak, when someone mogs them it fucks them up and they fuck up big time, their whole life is about mogging people, their whole psychology is built around running over people based purely on this, he cannot compute a real challenge, its like catching mewtwo on pokemon its rare he doesnt know how to deal with it it spooks him.
side bonus is it also greatly immasculates him in front of the foids if done in front of the girls, even if they dont say ithis rep has been greatly dented and is reduced to just a pretty boy not masculine

remember as an incel you wont win, but you make it very hard as hard as you can for chad to prosper thats the only victory to be had

What do you have to lose
this is yet another reason to gymmaxx and boxing maxx as i am trying, you can say this shit, THEN when he confronts you and tries to chad you, he expects a small incel, but when there is 100kg standing there not backing down and calling him out he goes ummmmm errrrr herrr derrrr, chads and bullies only pick the fight they know they can win, when you turn up correct and maybe bigger than him, he not only physically gets fucked it mentally fucking destroys him because you mog him. You take away a huge weapon, also chad is mentally weak, when someone mogs them it fucks them up and they fuck up big time, their whole life is about mogging people, their whole psychology is built around running over people based purely on this, he cannot compute a real challenge, its like catching mewtwo on pokemon its rare he doesnt know how to deal with it it spooks him.
side bonus is it also greatly immasculates him in front of the foids if done in front of the girls, even if they dont say ithis rep has been greatly dented and is reduced to just a pretty boy not masculine

remember as an incel you wont win, but you make it very hard as hard as you can for chad to prosper thats the only victory to be had

True, but I am 5'7 and he is about 6'4. Only way I'm kicking his ass is in my dreams.

And he still heightmogs, looksmogs and socialmogs me so bad that even me beating him up wouldn't affect him much. He would have all the imaginable support from women(who would obviously demonize me regardless of the fight's outcome). Women don't care very much about Chad "acting tough" or being darktriad, those things are VERY HELPFUL INDEED and make him INSANELY MORE ATTRACTIVE but they are not necessary. Chad is Chad, whether he is shy chad, nerdy chad, retarded chad etc.

So they would still rally to his side and attack me anyway, regardless of absolutely any outcome.
What do you have to lose
Um, my fucking life? He's a thug from what I've noticed, he could literally kill me.

Cringe, what kind of college is this?
it's the women he tells that to, of course there would be consequences if he told that to the teachers' face. But he does seem pretty aggressive when saying it.

PM me his picture, chances are he's not even Chad but since you guys are so subhuman that even a mid-tier normie stands out in your course.

Tenor 1

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING BRUTAL I WOULD LITERALLY KILL MYSELF INSTANTLY IF I HAD TO FUCKING BARE WITNESS TO THAT SHIT holy fuck OP how the fuck are we suppoesd to COPE

So, from what I see, despite of how this occasion frustrated you, you gave up on any attempt to intervene, convinced of your incapasity and helplessness. In this case, have been working on any theories or manifesto? Would be interesting to get familiar with it if you have a thread or smth