Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment A case study into the avi halo effect on incels.is (BRUTAL FOID WORSHIP PILL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will just say I have one of the most based avis here.
It looks a KKK group if I'm being honest. Is that what it is?

Also why is your name "Slut Liberation"? Isn't sexual liberation for foids bad?

Always knew it was true but never expected you'd straight up make a whole ass study about it lol, too bad anime avis never got me any attention though

Legit always feel like a ghost in this forum no matter what I do, I hate it. It just reminds me of how real life is.
Fucking brutal. Even amongst supposedly "self aware blackpilled incels" there is no escaping the halo effect.
This is nothing
Didn't you know that fakecels like Colvin had a whole damn fanbase behind them? Even sheeple here are inclined to blindly follow the ones with halo

i am not surprised.it is interesting that the views were the same,but there were more posts.if you shared the threads you are comparing it to,it would be easier for us to see and concur with the conclusion.admiteddly,sex appeal will always bring more attention,so it's more of a matter of percentages then if the theory is right or wrong.

It looks a KKK group if I'm being honest. Is that what it is?

Also why is your name "Slut Liberation"? Isn't sexual liberation for foids bad?
It was supposed to be another name, Slut Extermination Front, but the website only allows 20 characters for username. It is just an imaginary front of battallions, small but obscure figures, brotherhoods that hunt sluts. Liberating the world FROM them.

Ends up I had to go with SlutLiberationFront. "Liberation Front" is used by many guerrilla/paramilitary groups out there in the world.

you will never look like Chika you dumb ass :lul::lul::lul:

Always knew it was true but never expected you'd straight up make a whole ass study about it lol, too bad anime avis never got me any attention though

Legit always feel like a ghost in this forum no matter what I do, I hate it. It just reminds me of how real life is.

This is nothing
Didn't you know that fakecels like Colvin had a whole damn fanbase behind them? Even sheeple here are inclined to blindly follow the ones with halo
You're right, although it makes sense because blackpill and hierarchies are natural. So it makes sense that even amongst the losers there are more popular ones and the "incels amongst incels". Just look at how people on this forum treat greycels and new users. Even if it's not discriminatory or it's "just a joke" it shows how this type of thinking permeates even supposed "self aware" and "introspective" people's minds. Hell even I myself am guilty of perpetuating and falling into this type of hierarchical and halo-influenced behaviour.

Never helped me tho

Thanks OP. I will change my profile picture to a foid one.

why the fuck does your shit always get fucking pinned :feelskek:

The main doods I remember are this one dood who had a dood filling a basket with holes full of water:feelshaha:, someone with a rasputin picture, fast banana ceo and another dood who's profile picture is hard to describe but I'd recognized him when I see him. Only dood I remember who had a anime profile pic is Master. Probably only cause he's a mod

Dis y u inkwell

@sub human Thanks for confirming what some of us suspected had a real effect (avi halo).

What no pussy does to a motherfucker.
And to the people replying to, it would seem. :feelskek::feelshaha:

CBBA75AD 7A95 4BDE 9664 95DF2F7CDC5A 2

There's a great big confounding factor here that all of you autists are ignoring:

I see an anime foid avi... that tells me the user has a sense of humor... probably doesn't take himself overly overly seriously... probably isn't angry and shitty and itching for a cock measuring contest 24/7.

I see a giga edgy, dark avi... I just know I'm going to hear a whole lot of seething raging reeee all about how unbased and cucked I am, and all about how that user is the only real truecel here. Fuck that. :fuk:

THAT'S your reason why animefag threads are more fun.
NOBODY here is closet bi for users with anime foid avis. We just know those guys are probably good for a laugh and some banter. :feelsokman: :feelsEhh:

Bring the flame haters, you know it's the truth.

Most anime foid avis are very young (mightl ascend after puberty end) and many will become trannies in the future, it is difficult for me to consider them as true incels.

Last edited:
Foid worship is limitless.

About 12 days ago I made a thread called "Why do incels with anime foid avis tend to get simped for". In this thread, I made the hypothesis that incels with anime foid avis get more attention, and I attempted to find reasons to explain this.

About 2 days after I made that, I switched my avi from the shy boys guy to Ryuko Matoi from Kill La Kill to test my hypothesis:
View attachment 605791
Figure 1: my original avi, from the shy boys documentary, the control group
View attachment 605793
Figure 2: Ryuko Matoi, the test

I monitored the threads, the views, and the replies and created a data set. I then cleaned and analyzed the data using R. For example, I removed my pinned thread from the dataset because it was an outlier. I made a lot of high IQ quality threads that should have been pinned, but that was the only one. Also, I removed sewers posts because they get considerably less replies and views on average, which would skew the data. After this, I used ggplot to create graphical representations of the data. The results are astonishing.
View attachment 605797
Figure 3: The number of views on my threads I get based on my avi

This graph shows that although my Ryuko threads got more views on average, they were comparable. As a result, I can conclude that your avi has no determining influence on the number of views your thread gets. However, the next finding is going to blow your mind.
View attachment 605799
Figure 4: The number of replies my threads got based on the avi

As you can see, despite the number of views being comparable, my Ryuko threads got substantially more replies than my shy boys avi. On average, my Ryuko threads got almost 10 more replies. This is completely insane. This means just by having a cute anime foid avi, you are going to receive much more attention on this forum. As you can see with the quartiles and the dots, this isn't very much affected by the outliers. Most Ryuko threads got more replies than 75% of my threads with the shy boys avi, while half of my threads with the shy boys avi got less replies than 75% of my Ryuko threads.

Concluding remarks: If you want to get the most out of this forum, change your avi to a hot anime foid. Despite this forum ostensibly being against foid worship and simping, many incels are actually much bigger simps and foid worshippers than they care to admit (shoutout to @K9Otaku). For further research, I would like to work with a more expansive data set that includes multiple users. Since my threads are generally always high IQ and good quality, this may be a contributing factor to the reply count. Also, I would like to analyze individual post replies rather than threads.

@Infinity @Fat Link @Komesarj89 @Dregster666 @CCPcel @TheProphetMuscle @Robtical pin this
Glad you did a simple experiment to prove what some of us were saying before.

Your Anime avi got more attention because it is connected to something powerful. A religion. Foid Worship !

Absolutely brutal :fuk: even among incels we can’t escape it

Honestly, I largely don't care what avatar a user looks like. Though, I would say if some want the advantage of the halo effect from the female avatar, they can do what they want.

This dots means that this parte of the chart is buggy?

I put every anime fag on ignore

No. I have the best avi

even incels are not above halo effects vs failo

only weebs are successful in these communities, even fakecels like rhast or broly knew that, that's why they used anime girls as pfps
even knajjd does the same shit in discord.

Golly...

I refuse's to do that

But it does provide a lot of insight...

Unfortunately the sample size is probably tiny

terrific observation. sometimes I am stuck for a minute looking at foid avis. Foids are the real parasites of nature.

Proves how many fakecel simps we have here. Disgusting

Anime foid avatars = Crypto-Trannies

I have the best avatar on here.

I changed my avi to something more masculine.

Status
Not open for further replies.