Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory why do incels with anime foid avis tend to get simped for?

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
i notice people with anime foid avis are treated differently on here. a lot of times people are a lot more flirtatious with interacting with them and always mention how hot their avi is.

one explanation for this is that i think some people hope that behind the picture there is a real girl that they are bonding with that they can ascend with.

the other explanation that i thought of is that being alone with only online contact with other males and being starved of a woman's touch, some people are turning prison gay and becoming attracted to the people who share the only social outlet they have.

Last edited:
i notice people with anime foid avis are treated differently on here. a lot of times people are a lot more flirtatious with interacting with them and always mention how hot their avi is.
View attachment 601713
one explanation for this is that i think some people hope that behind the picture there is a real girl that they are bonding with that they can ascend with.

the other explanation that i thought of is that being alone with only online contact with other males and being starved of a woman's touch, some people are turning prison gay and becoming attracted to the people who share the only social outlet they have.
High IQ

Even amongst incels on a forum there is hierarchy and simping :feelswhat:

Graycels are treated like shit and anime foid avatars are simped over

Pathetic :feelshaha:

High IQ

Those are two completely different things though, the vast majority of GrAYcels are just infiltrators, until you prove yourself not to be one there's no point treating you like a normal user

Those are two completely different things though, the vast majority of GrAYcels are just infiltrators, until you prove yourself not to be one there's no point treating you like a normal user
he can spam 100 :whitepill:‘s in sewers rn and become a bluecel

he can spam 100 :whitepill:‘s in sewers rn and become a bluecel
True, most people are also capable of climbing a fence if they really want to, but they don't bother. That's the point, it's a deterrent for all but the most autistic no-life infiltrators, and let's be real they actually belong here

Yeah, something like that. I think if I used a female profile picture (which isn't allowed here), I'd get more attention.

View attachment 601713

They are faggots and trannies

View attachment 601713

@Fat Link ban these fags

ask @Lolimancer

I haven't been simped for. Yet.

the quest for obtaining 'avi halo' never ends tbh

it can also backfire if your posts suck, it's like peacocking irl, kinda makes you a target :feelshmm:

I think it's just an age/stage thing.

Many users are in a place of intense grief or rage and can't even look at an anime foid avi without getting triggered. So of course they are going to hate seeing anime foid avis.

I'm guessing users with anime foid avis have moved past that stage, and they probably see each other as a like-minded club of bros who are on the same page. I can respect that.

Using any profile picture should only come down to what your own thoughts on it are. It shouldn't be for the purpose of showing off, peacocking or otherwise trying to garner attention. That there are other reasons to use any profile picture other than because one simply likes it is incomprehensible to me.

There are plenty of anime hate threads on this site. If anything the opposite is true: having an anime profile picture gets us treated worse. Just by using it we risk being labelled into a hammerable (yes I just made up that word) category, because there's no sense of incel camaraderie in this forum (not that I am lobbying to change it). It is a conglomeration of individual incels who are suspicious of every single person and very single thing in existence. We even doubt the existence of other incels, and think our own unique reality is the only one that exists. Everyone else is normies, we alone are incels. We're existentialists to the core.

just another example of lookism. You are treated differently based on your avi

your profile is private. if it was public you would have a million comments about breaking your hymen and your anime avi
I just unprivated my account lol.

I am looking for this study I read 10 or 15 years ago but I can't find it now. Anyhow, the study said that if an ugly woman wears a t-shirt that has a picture of a hot woman on it that men treat her better. This is essentially having the halo effect while still being a Sub-5 woman.

I suspect that the same applies here.

I actually want to try to see if I can pick up women by having a t-shirt with a picture of Chad or a picture of Stacy on it and see which one gets me more positive attention.

POV:
You know there's shit going down in a thread, but you remain blissfully comfy because all you can see is

Screenshot 20220417 160105 Chrome

:feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

High IQ

true

because looks matter and anime avis look pretty. me personally i value people who keep the same pfp and think less of people who change them

AVI halos is one of the biggest blackpills tbh. You get treated better just because of a jpg or a gif jfl.
I hate fags with anime foid avis

View attachment 601713

Online is the same as the real world faggot, people with le wholesome anime girl get simped over even if they know there's a man behind the pfp because its the only physical representation of the person they have. While people with ugly pfp's (e.g. yours) get treated worse.

View attachment 601713

just low IQ niggas out there

Brutal. Female avatar has high Halo, not just female anime avatar; real-life or life-like pic might have more halo since many might think these users are women. In some places, I still used a female avatar just because I like it when I had it pre-black pill; I guess knowing what I know now I guess the pic would be considered a Stacy here. Some legit thoughts I was a woman lol, despite me stating many times I was a male a month ago pre avatar change or mentioning it later. My profile legit had people simping for me like in the past was asking me out in cringe way like how some Indians asking girls out badly, lol.
From what I notice, people with female avatars usually have a high reaction score to post ratio.

Brutal. Female avatar has high Halo, not just female anime avatar; real-life or life-like pic might have more halo since many might think these users are women. In some places, I still used a female avatar just because I like it when I had it pre-black pill; I guess knowing what I know now I guess the pic would be considered a Stacy here. Some legit thoughts I was a woman lol, despite me stating many times I was a male a month ago pre avatar change or mentioning it later. My profile legit had people simping for me like in the past was asking me out in cringe way like how some Indians asking girls out badly, lol.
From what I notice, people with female avatars usually have a high reaction score to post ratio.
very brutal if true. :fuk: