Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment A case study into the avi halo effect on incels.is (BRUTAL FOID WORSHIP PILL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
About 12 days ago I made a thread called "Why do incels with anime foid avis tend to get simped for". In this thread, I made the hypothesis that incels with anime foid avis get more attention, and I attempted to find reasons to explain this.

About 2 days after I made that, I switched my avi from the shy boys guy to Ryuko Matoi from Kill La Kill to test my hypothesis:

Figure 1: my original avi, from the shy boys documentary, the control group

Figure 2: Ryuko Matoi, the test

I monitored the threads, the views, and the replies and created a data set. I then cleaned and analyzed the data using R. For example, I removed my pinned thread from the dataset because it was an outlier. I made a lot of high IQ quality threads that should have been pinned, but that was the only one. Also, I removed sewers posts because they get considerably less replies and views on average, which would skew the data. After this, I used ggplot to create graphical representations of the data. The results are astonishing.
Views

Figure 3: The number of views on my threads I get based on my avi

This graph shows that although my Ryuko threads got more views on average, they were comparable. As a result, I can conclude that your avi has no determining influence on the number of views your thread gets. However, the next finding is going to blow your mind.
Replies

Figure 4: The number of replies my threads got based on the avi

As you can see, despite the number of views being comparable, my Ryuko threads got substantially more replies than my shy boys avi. On average, my Ryuko threads got almost 10 more replies. This is completely insane. This means just by having a cute anime foid avi, you are going to receive much more attention on this forum. As you can see with the quartiles and the dots, this isn't very much affected by the outliers. Most Ryuko threads got more replies than 75% of my threads with the shy boys avi, while half of my threads with the shy boys avi got less replies than 75% of my Ryuko threads.

Concluding remarks: If you want to get the most out of this forum, change your avi to a hot anime foid. Despite this forum ostensibly being against foid worship and simping, many incels are actually much bigger simps and foid worshippers than they care to admit (shoutout to @K9Otaku). For further research, I would like to work with a more expansive data set that includes multiple users. Since my threads are generally always high IQ and good quality, this may be a contributing factor to the reply count. Also, I would like to analyze individual post replies rather than threads.

@Infinity @Fat Link @Komesarj89 @Dregster666 @CCPcel @TheProphetMuscle @Robtical pin this

Last edited:
What no pussy does to a motherfucker.

Yes. Many of us...lack romantic experience and thus have no concept of normal sexual interaction, including among foid-like males.

his means just by having a cute anime foid avi, you are going to receive much more attention on this forum

@Ap0calypse

Last edited:
Despite this forum ostensibly being against foid worship and simping, many incels are actually much bigger simps and foid worshippers than they care to admit
we are sexually attracted by girls bro

Based.

I'd be admin by now if it wasn't for never having anime gorl avi.

I need a hot anime foid version of my avi gotta avimaxx :feelsrope::blackpill:

Fucking brutal. Even amongst supposedly "self aware blackpilled incels" there is no escaping the halo effect.

Brutal. If there was a way to see reaction score or have reaction score, I suspect the disparity could be worse. Like for example in my last in the others, since this time, I think I easily got over 50 reactions point from a few replies per day in another forum. If I had a normal avatar or male avatar, I suspect it could be lowered.

Fucking brutal. Even amongst supposedly "self aware blackpilled incels" there is no escaping the halo effect.
It certainly would be easier if alot of users stopped being in denial and owned up to their hypocrisy.

Animefaggots are mentally ill
Anyways OP, what have you gathered from Guenon and how do you apply it to the blackpill? I'm interested in your thoughts since you're now a self proclaimed guenonpilled

so you are backtracking now cornered to admit that you have worn an anime avi at some point in your career.
Ive never used an anime foid avi :feelswhat:

when I was banned for spamming the sewer you used that pink anime girl avi of mine, this was a while ago.
No I used one that was black/white/grey but that was a dude :feelswhat:

I dont remember you ever using a pink avatar :feelswhat:

:feelswhat:

Well until then :ping: I will chalk this one up as faulty memory on your end :feelshehe:
absence of evidence is not evidence of absence either way, even if I can't find the evidence that doesn't mean it doesn't exist and you having an anime avatar didn't happen. it's just hard to dig through all of those posts that were made way back when who knows where. i also have to have a reference of someone referring to you by this avi in some way for this proof to be substantial so there might just not exist evidence out there even when the event did take place.

Interesting, now make another one with a male anime character Avi or a hot foid Avi.

so weebcels turned out to be foid worshippers? what a shocker. just kidding :what::blackpill:

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence either way, even if I can't find the evidence that doesn't mean it doesn't exist and you having an anime avatar didn't happen. it's just hard to dig through all of those posts that were made way back when who knows where. i also have to have a reference of someone referring to you by this avi in some way for this proof to be substantial so there might just not exist evidence out there even when the event did take place.
View attachment 605855
you used this. exposed for lying and hypocrisy.
10% for misinformation

we are sexually attracted by girls bro
Yeah, but the person behind the anime foid is a guy. It's complicated by the fact that this medium of communication, online forums, is inherently schizophrenic: people's words are present but they themselves are not. It's just their messages appearing on a screen, and the only thing you have to personalize them by is their name and avi. But really, they are only simping for a guy who appears to be a woman online. Essentially, in this way people with anime avis are crypto-trannies.

Anyway, I addressed possible explanations for the anime foid avi halo in the last thread that I linked in the OP.

Last edited:
Yeah, but the person behind the anime foid is a guy. It's complicated by the fact that this medium of communication, online forums, is inherently schizophrenic. You are talking to people who don't exist in your reality. It's just their messages appearing on a screen, and the only thing you have to personalize them by is their name and avi. But really, they are only simping for a guy who appears to be a woman online. Essentially, people with anime avis are crypto-trannies.

Anyway, I addressed possible explanations for the anime foid avi halo in the last thread that I linked in the OP.
ok dude

Me using a foid avatar has never existed in .is history :feelscomfy:

About 12 days ago I made a thread called "Why do incels with anime foid avis tend to get simped for". In this thread, I made the hypothesis that incels with anime foid avis get more attention, and I attempted to find reasons to explain this.

About 2 days after I made that, I switched my avi from the shy boys guy to Ryuko Matoi from Kill La Kill to test my hypothesis:
View attachment 605791
View attachment 605793

I monitored the threads, the views, and the replies and created a data set. I then cleaned and analyzed the data using R. For example, I removed my pinned thread from the dataset because it was an outlier. I made a lot of high IQ quality threads that should have been pinned, but that was the only one. Also, I removed sewers posts because they get considerably less replies and views on average, which would skew the data. After this, I used ggplot to create graphical representations of the data. The results are astonishing.
View attachment 605797

This graph shows that although my Ryuko threads got more views on average, they were comparable. As a result, I can conclude that your avi has no determining influence on the number of views your thread gets. However, the next finding is going to blow your mind.
View attachment 605799

As you can see, despite the number of views being comparable, my Ryuko threads got substantially more replies than my shy boys avi. On average, my Ryuko threads got almost 10 more replies. This is completely insane. This means just by having a cute anime foid avi, you are going to receive much more attention on this forum. As you can see with the quartiles and the dots, this isn't very much affected by the outliers. Most Ryuko threads got more replies than 75% of my threads with the shy boys avi, while half of my threads with the shy boys avi got less replies than 75% of my Ryuko threads.

Concluding remarks: If you want to get the most out of this forum, change your avi to a hot anime foid. Despite this forum ostensibly being against foid worship and simping, many incels are actually much bigger simps and foid worshippers than they care to admit (shoutout to @K9Otaku). For further research, I would like to work with a more expansive data set that includes multiple users. Since my threads are generally always high IQ and good quality, this may be a contributing factor to the reply count. Also, I would like to analyze individual post replies rather than threads.

@Infinity @Fat Link @Komesarj89 @Dregster666 @CCPcel @TheProphetMuscle @Robtical pin this
Based.

One thing you should try is moronic shitposting with an Anime AV vs. high IQ posting with a non-Anime, non foid AV

I think the mods should support your work by giving you a few spare users to play with. @Fat Link

Fuckers in here really want friends but would backstab you for a crumb of pussy :lul:

View attachment 605791
View attachment 605793

View attachment 605797

View attachment 605799

By the way, this is how "science" is supposed to work. Theory, followed by experiments (in this case validating the theory)

We are nowhere near an exact science but this is as close as it gets.

@Dregster666 @unsettling

sweet im taking your foid avi and might use it at a later date

I will just say I have one of the most based avis here.

Status
Not open for further replies.