Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment A case study into the avi halo effect on incels.is (BRUTAL FOID WORSHIP PILL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hate female Anime AVI/PFP. They're cringe, and to be quite honest I avoid reading anyone's post if they have one.

makes sense,no wonder i was so infatuated with @Napoleon de Geso

Yup that is true

6wgwbx.gif

JBW(Just be Weeb)pill confirmed

What no pussy does to a motherfucker.

I see an anime foid avi... that tells me the user has a sense of humor... probably doesn't take himself overly overly seriously... probably isn't angry and shitty and itching for a cock measuring contest 24/7.

I see a giga edgy, dark avi... I just know I'm going to hear a whole lot of seething raging reeee all about how unbased and cucked I am, and all about how that user is the only real truecel here. Fuck that. :fuk:
That's true though.

Is @pyroarty still on this forum? Her avi mogged everyone's tbh

makes sense,no wonder i was so infatuated with @Napoleon de Geso
So, Ika Musume's avi; I believed that I watched that character's anime since it had a high rating when I was around 14-15, and I found that character annoying.

I can see your points, though.
I think this behavior is more obvious with gigastacy avatar. This case reminds me of Rhaast, who had the avatar of Crusch Karsten, a gigastacy, which seems to have helped him become more popular here, and this point was also said in the other threads.

I dont look at avis before clicking threads, I also think everyone with a foid Avi is a retarded jew faggot that deserves Auschwitz

Avi halo is brutal

@Dregster they are discovering the avipill. Shut it down!

Status
Not open for further replies.