Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Get rich with Clauneck

• Thread starter Michael W. Ford
  • Start date

Would you contact a demon if you knew they could make you rich?

• Total voters
Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
Images 63

C L A U N E C K
Download 15

CHANT HIS ENN ENN 12 TIMES A DAY TO CONTACT HIM

AVALEN ESEN CLAUNECK KIAR

Direction: North; West

Colors: Purple(optimal), Red(second best), Green

Magickal Numbers: 61, 71, 74, 79, 82

Planet: Mercury ☿(primary); Saturn ♄

Element: Air

This is a ritual demonstration

Attachments

• Grimoirium Verum (1).pdf
    179.3 KB · Views: 18
I prefer to pray 7 times a day to St. Chidambaram, hallowed be his name...:feelsgah:

But JFL if you think I simply didn't skim past all that schizoaffective babble. :feelsjuice:

@nystagmuscel @Luzifer @Transcended Trucel @Intellau_Celistic @Komesarj

Last edited:
@MONEYMAXXERS GTFIH!

Do ya really believe stuff like that? Does money growns on trees for ya?

Depends on the side effects :feelsjuice:

WHAT KIND OF SORCERY IS THIS?

AT THE COST OF MY SOUL?
No, you can't loose your soul under any circumstances. That a myth from movies. The cost is daily offerings, like cookies, lemons, and a drop of your blood.

@blackpillscience Clauneck will take your moneymaking efforts to the next level. He can make you a millionaire.

I have tried him before sadly didn't work for me

What method did you use? I got in contact with him without even trying.
I used a sigil on paper and put blood on it. then poured wine into a cup. Then meditated for maybe 15-30 min. Nothing happened. This was years ago so memories are fuzzy now

I used a sigil on paper and put blood on it. then poured wine into a cup. Then meditated for maybe 15-30 min. Nothing happened. This was years ago so memories are fuzzy now
I suggest trying it again. It usually takes weeks of chanting his enn. He's best friends with Lucifer. It's best to contact Lucifer a few times. Once you establish a relationship with Lucifer, ask him to introduce you to clauneck.

I suggest trying it again. It usually takes weeks of chanting his enn. He's best friends with Lucifer. It's best to contact Lucifer a few times. Once you establish a relationship with Lucifer, ask him to introduce you to clauneck

You can offer him your virginity

i don't fuck with demons tbh

Has it worked for you? Do you have plenty money?

Has it worked for you? Do you have plenty money?
I haven't contacted Clauneck formally yet. I'm very new to the occult. I know this works. There is an entire community of people that do this every day. I have successfully cast a hoodoo money spell. I'll make a post about that tomorrow. You should contact Clauneck, honestly everyone in this forum should. He'll make any business/investing venture super successful.

I haven't contacted Clauneck formally yet. I'm very new to the occult. I know this works. There is an entire community of people that do this every day. I have successfully cast a hoodoo money spell. I'll make a post about that tomorrow. You should contact Clauneck, honestly everyone in this forum should. He'll make any business/investing venture super successful.
Thanks, I might try it. I don't want it to go wrong and make my life even worse. Don't want Schizo voices in my head.

Here's a post I put up about using that fraction of a second, post coom, to ask for wishes:

https://incels.is/threads/tips-20-h...oom-to-grant-your-wishes-serious-post.406340/

What do you think? I'm on NoFap so can't use it.

Gonna try it out

Gonna try it out
I suggest contacting Lucifer first. Clauneck is his close friend. Successfully contact Lucifer several times before asking him for favors. You need to have offerings ready. They like red wine, weed, whiskey, cigars, and some of your blood. It can takes several weeks of chanting to get a response. You can get a response sooner than that.

Why they asking for blood?

Still waiting for OP to get rich with his voodoo bullshit. Just keep summoning demons and doing retarded rituals bro!!! :soy: :soy::soy:

The money is gonna grow from the trees eventually bro!!! I only need to donate 500ml of blood and scribble down a swastika!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back