Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A book recommendation and a terrifying Quote from "Not Guilty - The Case In Defense of Men"

GeckoBus

GeckoBus

commanded to be joyful (now on discord: coco01228)
★★
Screenshot from 2023 05 02 01 57 46

Terrifying quote, "what are men? - what's left over when you've finished talking about women."
@based_meme

Human society is a matriarchy. Men were never in charge of shit. Even in Hobbes leviathan it is said that power is never concentrated where it seems most obvious. It's easy to point at men, we are stronger on average, taller, heavier. And yet, if we were to visualize the true power differential between man and woman with our bodies, the woman would look like the Colossus of Rhodes and the man would be as a Rhesus Monkey, cowering at her feet.

Neurosis

Full pdf:

Brutal blackpill. It never began, boyos

Brutal sex pill.

Men were the dominant group in every single state and nation that's existed as powerful or influential at some point in time, because they rightfully restrained foids and didn't give them unrestricted sexual "liberation" and social freedom to spread degeneracy. Of course men were still influenced by foids, like we've always been, but we definitely still held a much higher degree of authority over them. I don't get that point. :feelsjuice:

Men were the dominant group in every single state and nation that's existed as powerful or influential at some point in time, because they rightfully restrained foids and didn't give them unrestricted sexual "liberation" and social freedom to spread degeneracy. Of course men were still influenced by foids, like we've always been, but we definitely still held a much higher degree of authority over them. I don't get that point. :feelsjuice:
The point is that when you restrict or remove that domination and authority the power women gain all of the power by virtue of the men becoming giga simps. Instead of telling a hole a STFU and stop annoying them with her whining, they get worried that they did something wrong and try to placate them to stave off their wrath and scorn.

The point is that when you restrict or remove that domination and authority the power women gain all of the power by virtue of the men becoming giga simps. Instead of telling a hole a STFU and stop annoying them with her whining, they get worried that they did something wrong and try to placate them to stave off their wrath and scorn.
I know. My point was that we were mostly in charge of all the important stuff, and that's how society thrived relative to now. :feelshaha:

its the book any good?

im reading incel.is every single day boddy boyooooooooo
bro think about the amount of posts you read here every day. All the words. If you just got your fucking focus togetherand instead read all of that shit in a book you'd b reading 1-2 books a month minium.

bro think about the amount of posts you read here every day. All the words. If you just got your fucking focus togetherand instead read all of that shit in a book you'd b reading 1-2 books a month minium.

The person doesn't understand why muteness doesn't prevent denigration here.

Re: OT I NEED YOUR HELP
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190280335Wednesday, June 01, 2016 10:44 PM CDT
You must be rather unskilled to need our assistance with such a simple task. Angering schoolchildren over the Internet is not so difficult to accomplish.

The person doesn't understand why muteness doesn't prevent denigration here.

Re: OT I NEED YOUR HELP
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190280335Wednesday, June 01, 2016 10:44 PM CDT
You must be rather unskilled to need our assistance with such a simple task. Angering schoolchildren over the Internet is not so difficult to accomplish.
ngl your posts man, your like culture at this point but I feel like you the kind of guy who doesnt make sound when he walk on concrete or smn

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back