Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A big source of unhappiness for me is my inability to put effort into anything unless I have no other choice.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Even when I HAVE to do something, I'll do the bare minimum, take the path of least resistance, but do just enough to avoid any consequences that would make me have to work harder in the future.

But it's really bad. I'd be so much happier if I could invest my free time into something that would build up, to learn a skill that would allow me to better my life. And I had so much free time in my life. I've wasted it all. Tens upon tens of thousands of hours and I avoided anything productive at all. Hell, I'm so lazy I don't even play games that require a lot of learning and mental effort.

Idk why I've always been like this. Thought that maybe one day I would change but I'm already in my mid 20s, I'm way beyond changing. Not to mention all the additional mental disorders I've picked up along the way. Unless I wake up one day and my mind feels totally different for some arcane reason then I just won't change.

I would even be content being an incel if I could not be like this. I'd learn stuff, put effort into stuff, get some money and be more comfortable in life. I'd be satisfied with my productivity. Ahh but not only am I way too lazy, ADD and chronically depressed which leads to seeing everything as pointless and meaningless and having no motivation, but at this point it's much too late anyway.

Ohh right and there's a bunch of other stuff that makes this even more difficult, like my anxiety when not just rotting and having my mind turned off and vegetating while consuming easy to consume media like sitcoms or youtube. And other stuff. God damn will someone just put a bullet through my head and end this shit.

Last edited:
What you wanna do I will help you bro :feelsYall:

What you wanna do I will help you bro :feelsYall:
Nothing, it's more of a general thing. I'd like to have the ability to put effort into things and be productive and work on improving my life and making money and working my way up in the world, not that there's something in particular I want to do right now.

Nothing, it's more of a general thing. I'd like to have the ability to put effort into things and be productive and work on improving my life and making money and working my way up in the world, not that there's something in particular I want to do right now.
You want the ability but not use it? If your current life sucks you have to analyse what you want to change. Maybe just go for a walk instead of sitting at the PC again all day today. You really from Laos? I guess theres nice weather.

You want the ability but not use it? If your current life sucks you have to analyse what you want to change. Maybe just go for a walk instead of sitting at the PC again all day today. You really from Laos? I guess theres nice weather.
I mean I want the ability even though right at this moment there's nothing in particular that I can think of that I'd work towards, though if I had the ability I'd wish to apply it and actually get somewhere in life.

Even when I HAVE to do something, I'll do the bare minimum, take the path of least resistance, but do just enough to avoid any consequences that would make me have to work harder in the future.

But it's really bad. I'd be so much happier if I could invest my free time into something that would build up, to learn a skill that would allow me to better my life. And I had so much free time in my life. I've wasted it all. Tens upon tens of thousands of hours and I avoided anything productive at all. Hell, I'm so lazy I don't even play games that require a lot of learning and mental effort.

Idk why I've always been like this. Thought that maybe one day I would change but I'm already in my mid 20s, I'm way beyond changing. Not to mention all the additional mental disorders I've picked up along the way. Unless I wake up one day and my mind feels totally different for some arcane reason then I just won't change.

I would even be content being an incel if I could not be like this. I'd learn stuff, put effort into stuff, get some money and be more comfortable in life. I'd be satisfied with my productivity. Ahh but not only am I way too lazy, ADD and chronically depressed which leads to seeing everything as pointless and meaningless and having no motivation, but at this point it's much too late anyway.

Ohh right and there's a bunch of other stuff that makes this even more difficult, like my anxiety when not just rotting and having my mind turned off and vegetating while consuming easy to consume media like sitcoms or youtube. And other stuff. God damn will someone just put a bullet through my head and end this shit.
I'm close to this, I think this is a mental disorder, or maybe peak of being lazy.
Yet I don't understand that how you can write wall of texts, I'm too lazy for that.

I'm close to this, I think this is a mental disorder, or maybe peak of being lazy.
Yet I don't understand that how you can write wall of texts, I'm too lazy for that.
I guess it's therapeutic cause I don't say these things to anyone else and also I tend to repress and ignore most of this stuff. So these posts are a way for me to vent and feel better temporarily I guess. And a minor degree of socialization, it's literally the ONLY amount of socialization I get.