Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "A big dick is useless if you can't attract a woman with your looks"

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
I sent dick pics and got girls interested me, didn't last more than a couple of days until they asked what I looked like and then blocked me.

They still didn't know I was 5'7".

I sent dick pics and got girls interested me, didn't last more than a couple of days until they asked what I looked like and then blocked me.

They still didn't know I was 5'7".
how big was the dick you sent them?

also what would you rate yourself as/how have you been rated. I suspect that sub3s might be unable to do this.

how big was the dick you sent them?

also what would you rate yourself as/how have you been rated. I suspect that sub3s might be unable to do this.

I always rated myself a 4, and actual anonymous girls rate me 4 and 3.

My dick is slightly above average I think, I made it look massive in the picture. I do think Dick size is very important but you need looks first, no cute young foid is gonna fuck a fat short old man just because he has a massive dick. They'll anyday fuck an average prettyboy weiner and have a better orgasm.

I always rated myself a 4, and actual anonymous girls rate me 4 and 3.

My dick is slightly above average I think, I made it look massive in the picture. I do think Dick size is very important but you need looks first, no cute young foid is gonna fuck a fat short old man just because he has a massive dick. They'll anyday fuck an average prettyboy weiner and have a better orgasm.
i see i see

add dick to that and ur right
No. Dicklets slay while i rot because I'm non NT
Ya i'd be so confident with a long hose. I'm a manlet but I'd trade 2 inches for a 10 inch schlong
I can't understand the correlation between dick and confidence. NT is What makes someone socially confident. Not dick

Last edited:

I can't understand the correlation between dick and confidence. NT is What makes someone socially confident. Not dick
there are websites these days where you can just advertise you monster cock.

That study had 16 participants and was led by a guy who is a shill for a PE company.

ugly subhuman incels on this site have admitted to females worshipping their big dick.
thats more validation than 99% of this forum will ever get.

big dick and incel=mentalcel

there are websites these days where you can just advertise you monster cock.
I don't Give shit. I witnessed a fatlet dicklet mogging me because of face and high social capability
ugly subhuman incels on this site have admitted to females worshipping their big dick.
thats more validation than 99% of this forum will ever get.

big dick and incel=mentalcel
Foids have a mental sexuality and get off of general strenght not body parts