Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

a 4/10 fat white landwhale roastie using her power to summon orbiters to fight for her vs bruce lee

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
who would win?

the roastie gets 1 day of prep time in between fights to summon as many orbiters she can handle to fight bruce lee to the death for a chance to sniff her crusty chad semen stained panties

Most chads aren't cucks so they wouldn't fight for them. All they can gather are soy boys and maybe a few ugly ogre whiteknights. But I think bruce can handle those faggots.

probably bruce lee since the bulk of her orbiters would be soy boys and numales

Serious: If stormfronters are so high IQ why are they always poor with little or no formal education? Most of them seem to live in hick towns in small run-down trailers. I mean they're not typically in Manhattan high-rises or Miami condos or studying in med school or designing engineering projects.
(((Formal education)))

Any high IQ person realizes that college is a scam.

Spawner vs high damage unit. I would say bruce lee.

Bruce Lee. Roastie gets more than one chance, but the only people she could conceivably summon to fight for her will be numales. Bruce won't have trouble dispatching these kind of guys, and he has a day of rest in between. Only way she could win is if Bruce just gets bored of beating up beta males. I think she would run out of orbiters before Bruce gives up out of disinterest though. This is assuming the orbiters can't bring any weapons