Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

90% of the hostages captured by Hamas were curries and SEAmonkeys

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
The Nepali ambassador to Israel, Kanta Rijal, said at least seven of its nationals in the country were injured in the attack, and that they along with ten others were held captive by Hamas at an agricultural farm in Alumim.[9][36]

Israeli television showed images of a young man stripped down to his pants being led on foot in a chokehold and reported that elderly women with dementia as well as workers from Thailand and the Philippines were among the captives.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRhJwwKpQRQ

Curries and SEA monkeys can't cath a break even in a middle eastern conflict they make up most of the casualties :feelshaha:

Curries and SEA monkeys can't cath a break even in a middle eastern conflict they make up most of the casualties :feelshaha:
Yup. Back in 2014, IS!S captured several foreign Indian workers that were working for some cement plant or building project. That occured in Northern Iraq, AFAIK.

Absolutrly brootal, Israel isn't trading shit for those shitskins. :lul:

Brutal as hell this legit stopped being funny :shock:
They were executed because they were Hindus. I think one of them was freed due to him converting to Islam during his brief kidnapping.

Absolutrly brootal, Israel isn't trading shit for those shitskins. :lul:
Nope, unfortunately. That's the tragic outcome of this situation.

What a disappointment

@Confessor deleted his reply to my post saying that curry deaths don't matter because there are billions of them anyway :feelskek:

@Confessor deleted his reply to my post saying that curry deaths don't matter because there are billions of them anyway :feelskek:
Tbh seems kinda too edgy but yeah it's true. I strongly believe that curries need a mass culling. Way too many useless. The covid 19 was such a dissapointment.

Tbh seems kinda too edgy but yeah it's true. I strongly believe that curries need a mass culling. Way too many useless. The covid 19 was such a dissapointment.
Damn all blackpilled currycels lose hope in their race sooner or later

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back