Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Special report: Hamas brutally raped and desecrated the bodies of jew whores

I agree with every sagacious and insightful word you wrote above my brother. We need to form a tripartite alliance between incels, Islamic fundamentalists and Nazi's, thereby harnessing our combined power to defeat our collective enemy, and indeed, the enemy of all that is noble and honorable in this world, the eternal jew.
NOT NAZIS, I SAID AMERICA!!! GODDAMIT, NAZIS ARE TOO HATED WE NEED SOMETHING NEW, ALSO NO IM NOT ISLAMIC SO THAT WOULD NOT GO WELL, I WOULD ACCEPTIF I GOT MANSION, BITCHES AND KEBAB DELIVERED TO MY HOUSE EVERY DAY AND A 100 INCH FLATSCREEN TV.

NOT NAZIS, I SAID AMERICA!!! GODDAMIT, NAZIS ARE TOO HATED WE NEED SOMETHING NEW, ALSO NO IM NOT ISLAMIC SO THAT WOULD NOT GO WELL, I WOULD ACCEPTIF I GOT MANSION, BITCHES AND KEBAB DELIVERED TO MY HOUSE EVERY DAY AND A 100 INCH FLATSCREEN TV.
Someone needs (((meds)))

Jew isn’t just a religion. I’m genetically 100% ashkenazi Jew. Did a DNA test.
And im 100% nordic just ugly such as yourself, Your still a failed jew genetically, and if you say your atheist, Then you better start acting like one boyo, You know that LARPing just loses your credibility!

Jew isn’t just a religion. I’m genetically 100% ashkenazi Jew. Did a DNA test.
Jewishness is likewise defined by your actions and by how deeply you have assimilated the culture and heritage of Judaism as measured by its practices, beliefs and Hebrew language. Just look at the Nuremburg laws which themselves adjudicated jewishness not merely by virtue of birth but also by evaluating any personal merits the individual possessed.

Jewishness is likewise defined by your actions and by how deeply you have assimilated the culture and heritage of Judaism as measured by its practices, beliefs and Hebrew language. Just look at the Nuremburg laws which themselves adjudicated jewishness not merely by virtue of birth but also by evaluating any personal merits the individual possessed.
I’m a communist, capitalism is the root of all evil. I don’t believe in God or Jesus or any crap and only care about enslaving others to live in hedonistic luxury as long as I can

I’m a communist, capitalism is the root of all evil. I don’t believe in God or Jesus or any crap and only care about enslaving others to live in hedonistic luxury as long as I can
You are either a highly skilled and fanatical larper or you are the most paradoxical and incomprehensible borcel on these forums, though you can't have it both ways so I am going to assume you are the former.

I’m talking psych meds
Not NEEDED, I am perfectly sane enough as i am, Most people would prolly kill themselves if they were in my shoes tho!

May our brothers in hamas achieve martyrdom and victory and be granted paradise.

You are either a highly skilled and fanatical larper or you are the most paradoxical and incomprehensible borcel on these forums, though you can't have it both ways so I am going to assume you are the former.
I’m not a larper, so I guess I’m the second one.

Ill assue hes just retarded and move on KEK

May our brothers in hamas achieve martyrdom and victory and be granted paradise.
Indeed my brother. I pray every day that Allah will grant them the strength, the fortitude and the courage to go forth and inflict as many rapes and beheadings on jew whores as they can so that His divine wrath may be known to all who engage in vile lechery and promiscuous sex.

According to the article below, our Islamic Brothers in incel arms and fellow enemies of the eternal jew brought the wrath of Allah upon those promiscuous, drug addled, recreational sex having jew sluts whom they had captured at the degenerate music festival on October 7. Here are some of the inspiring details of the justice of Sharia that was wrought on the infidel whores:

“I was called into a house, I was told there are few bodies over there. I saw in front of my eyes a woman, laying (down). She was naked and she had nails and different objects in her female organs. Her body was brutalized in a way that we could not identify her,”

“There were girls with broken pelvis due to repetitive rapes, their legs were split wide apart in a split,”

“We heard girls that were pulled out from the shelters. Girls that shouted. They raped girls. Burnt them just after that. All the bodies outside were burnt,”

“Our team commander saw several female soldiers who were shot in their crotch, intimate parts, vagina, or shot in the breast. There seem to be a systematic genital mutilation of a group of victims,”

Source: https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/06/midd...nce-hamas-israel-what-we-know-intl/index.html
okay.

Indeed my brother. I pray every day that Allah will grant them the strength, the fortitude and the courage to go forth and inflict as many rapes and beheadings on jew whores as they can so that His divine wrath may be known to all who engage in vile lechery and promiscuous sex.
Im not an islamist but aslong as they finish what Hitler started then they might bring glory back to our beloved Fuhrer!

Id love to have a jew whore shipped here, Make sure shes hot then i could enjoy my NEETcave more with sex included and watch her get fat as i feed her tacos!

“We heard girls that were pulled out from the shelters. Girls that shouted. They raped girls. Burnt them just after that. All the bodies outside were burnt,”

“Our team commander saw several female soldiers who were shot in their crotch, intimate parts, vagina, or shot in the breast. There seem to be a systematic genital mutilation of a group of victims,”
Spiderman thats it

CNN is far left wing and not reliable source and always try to paint Jews as good people when in fact they are peasants

don't like jews no sympathy from me :feelsjuice:

Religion is cope tbh

Means nothing unless it happens in the west at some point. The western foids drowning in privileges and on their power-trip, finally stripped of their white-knight protection and men of their 'moral conscience'. You have to cut the head off to send a message. Of course, in GTA VI.

I neither believe CNN nor Jews it's probably pure lies.

Can you actually start selling these flags 3x5 feet, I would purchase one.

In my opinion you should add perhaps something encircling the figure of a man and the BP. Just my two cents. Looks good.
idk how to do it but I think theres those sites that sell physical flags based on your own custom design and you can use my image to do it

I already added wheat around it before but it made the flag not look simplistic enough so I removed it. thnx glad you appreciate the flag brocel :feelsokman:

>Politically charged female testimony in front of a camera

200.gif

OH BOY I CANT WAIT FOR ISRAEL TO KILL THEIR ENEMIES ITS TOTALLY JUSTIFIED HECKING LOVE REDDIT :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
THEY DID AN UNFORGIVABLE TERRORISM AND (trigger word warning) RAPE ASSAULT!!!!!!!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
DID YOU FORGET ABOUT ISRAEL LEVELING A HOSPITAL AND REFUGEE CAMP YET?

The whole state should be annexed by America

based

“I was called into a house, I was told there are few bodies over there. I saw in front of my eyes a woman, laying (down). She was naked and she had nails and different objects in her female organs. Her body was brutalized in a way that we could not identify her,”
new kink just dropped

Based sandnigs inshallah

According to the article below, our Islamic Brothers in incel arms and fellow enemies of the eternal jew brought the wrath of Allah upon those promiscuous, drug addled, recreational sex having jew sluts whom they had captured at the degenerate music festival on October 7. Here are some of the inspiring details of the justice of Sharia that was wrought on the infidel whores:

“There were girls with broken pelvis due to repetitive rapes, their legs were split wide apart in a split,”

Source: https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/06/midd...nce-hamas-israel-what-we-know-intl/index.html
Either jewish propaganda or classical browncel subhuman behavior.
Raping your enemies is expected human behavior, killing them too,
torturing people for information is ok,
but mutilating people for fun is a subhuman trait (for which you should get shot).
Yes you can call me whitecel for that.

I’ll believe it when I see it, most headlines pushed by israel are baseless distorted hearsay with supposed evidence which may not even exist.
israel’s claims continue to be debunked every day. there is evidence of mutilation of the dead with firearms however largely being common between both sides.

Either jewish propaganda or classical browncel subhuman behavior.
Raping your enemies is expected human behavior, killing them too,
torturing people for information is ok,
but mutilating people for fun is a subhuman trait (for which you should get shot).
Yes you can call me whitecel for that.
Desecrating and mutilating their bodies shows contempt for these jew whores and is a rightuous expression of the wrath and fury of both Allah as well as the instruments of His divine vengeance; the Blessed Mujahedeen who achieved these glorious feats against the jew enemies of all incels.

I’ll believe it when I see it, most headlines pushed by israel are baseless distorted hearsay with supposed evidence which may not even exist.
israel’s claims continue to be debunked every day. there is evidence of mutilation of the dead with firearms however largely being common between both sides.
Fair enough, though I want to believe it as it is a glorious and honorable achievement both for Islam as well as incels alike. In much the same way that we ought to rightfully embrace the historiography of the Holocaust as bringing honor and glory to the German Reich, so too we should ascribe veracity to these tales of jew body desecration and mutilation. Inshallah.

I'm a huge fan of Hamas. You want to talk freedom fighters, not one in the U.S.A. But it you want to talk about terrorists, consider every branch/ranking in U.S.A. military.

Long live Hamas. Burn Israel to ashes, scatter the ashes into space debris.

I'm a huge fan of Hamas. You want to talk freedom fighters, not one in the U.S.A. But it you want to talk about terrorists, consider every branch/ranking in U.S.A. military.

Long live Hamas. Burn Israel to ashes, scatter the ashes into space debris.
Agreed my brother. Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad and ISIS in particular are all fighting to annihilate the degeberate and hedonistic west which has spread its corrupting influence throughout the world and which is controlled by the jews. Our Mujahedeen brothers fight for all that is good, pure, honorable and decent while the infidels of the west fight for hedonism, sodomite pride and femal empowerment. Death to the jews, all women and all enemies of incel liberation. Inshallah.