Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Special report: Hamas brutally raped and desecrated the bodies of jew whores

Darth_Aurelius

Darth_Aurelius

Captain, Incel Protection Force
★★★
According to the article below, our Islamic Brothers in incel arms and fellow enemies of the eternal jew brought the wrath of Allah upon those promiscuous, drug addled, recreational sex having jew sluts whom they had captured at the degenerate music festival on October 7. Here are some of the inspiring details of the justice of Sharia that was wrought on the infidel whores:

“I was called into a house, I was told there are few bodies over there. I saw in front of my eyes a woman, laying (down). She was naked and she had nails and different objects in her female organs. Her body was brutalized in a way that we could not identify her,”

“There were girls with broken pelvis due to repetitive rapes, their legs were split wide apart in a split,”

“We heard girls that were pulled out from the shelters. Girls that shouted. They raped girls. Burnt them just after that. All the bodies outside were burnt,”

“Our team commander saw several female soldiers who were shot in their crotch, intimate parts, vagina, or shot in the breast. There seem to be a systematic genital mutilation of a group of victims,”

Source: https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/06/midd...nce-hamas-israel-what-we-know-intl/index.html

hello IT, add me in my flag in the screenshot

hello IT, add me in my flag in the screenshot

View attachment 985309
Nice, I approve of the modifications you made to that original design and while I appreciate your effort to take out the reference to the Soviet coat of arms, I actually reconsidered my objections to it and now regard it as perhaps being the best representation of inceldom world wide. After all, the USSR was the most reactionary, patriarchal and conservative (ideologically) state in the world during much of the Cold War.

Nice, I approve of the modifications you made to that original design and while I appreciate your effort to take out the reference to the Soviet coat of arms, I actually reconsidered my objections to it and now regard it as perhaps being the best representation of inceldom world wide. After all, the USSR was the most reactionary, patriarchal and conservative (ideologically) state in the world during much of the Cold War.
you finally understood it mang :feelsYall:. also its simplistic enough to the human eye

WOOOOOOOOOO FUCK KIKE WHORES

you finally understood it mang :feelsYall:. also its simplistic enough to the human eye
Agreed. And both of your flag renditions are stylistically and aesthetically superior to the cruse Paint created proposal that I had been advocating for. I think if ever I am able to implement my plans for an actual incel militia, I might request that you give me your permission to use that Soviet inspired emblem as our shoulder patch and to signify our support for the cause of incel liberation world wide.

After the battle a reward is a must they had a good time with their pick of foids.

based Hamas for r8ing those Jewess foids who would never fuck me.

An obvious Israeli propaganda

Incels are not violent

And that is for no reason at all....

Reminder that foids in Israel also served IDF

Balance has been restored by those Blessed warriors of Allah since now those whores will suffer the pain that they so rightfully deserve for having experiencing such inestimable sexual pleasure for their entire slutty lives. Praise Allah! Inshallah.

After the battle a reward is a must they had a good time with their pick of foids.
Indeed and this only proves that Allah is both generous and just since He saw fit to reward those Blessed Mujahedeen not only in the next life but also in the present moment for their glorious and honorable exploits against the fiendish jews. Inshallah. May many a rape be inflicted upon the jew whore prisoners by Hamas incels.

based Hamas for r8ing those Jewess foids who would never fuck me.
Praise Allah my brother for he is just, merciful and above all, righteous in his wrath against jew whores. May Hamas continue to bring blessed Jihad against the jews and inflict many more group rapes upon as many slutty, promiscuous and pretentious jewesses as possible. Inshallah.

And ordinarily I wouldn't trust CNN since it is so obviously run by the jews and its veracity must therefore be impugned but in this particular instance, their reporting only serves to redown to the glory of Allah and likewise enhance the street cred of Hamas with both incels and Jihadists alike. Much in the same way that scholarly works on the Holocaust actually serve to glorify the greatness of the Third Reich and the SS, so to do these sorts of news reports bring credit upon those noble Mujahedeen for their Blessed efforts to exterminate and rape jew whores.

Incels are not violent
Only when they have been oppressed, brutalized, humiliated, tortured and murdered by the unholy forces of the jews and the idf do incels and Islamic fundamentalists alike have both the right and the duty to strike back with the fury of Jihad against their vile subjugators and inflict as many mass rapes and beheadings on those degenerate whores as they can. Inshallah.

Only when they have been oppressed, brutalized, humiliated, tortured and murdered by the unholy forces of the jews and the idf do incels and Islamic fundamentalists alike have both the right and the duty to strike back with the fury of Jihad against their vile subjugators and inflict as many mass rapes and beheadings on those degenerate whores as they can. Inshallah.
When will the revolution begin?

a lot of good news today
finally
Indeed my brother. When I saw this I immediately prayed to Allah thanking him for bringing this justice to the enemies of both Islam and inceldom alike. Nobody on earth deserves more to be mass raped and then beheaded by Hamas then jew whores.

Indeed, they are armed combatants and accordingly, they must be regarded as having hostile intent and so rightfully subjected to all the horrors of war which they themselves have visited upon the Palestinian Arabs.

When will the revolution begin?
When I am done teaching class for this semester and have finished grading student exams, which will probably mean that it will have to wait until January.

Don’t care
Why not? Are these not your fellow jews and sisters in Hebrew arms who have been so mercilessly raped to death?

Not a single Israeli, Jew or otherwise, is not innocent based on this fact.

@faded is gonna love this thread lol!

Why not? Are these not your fellow jews and sisters in Hebrew arms who have been so mercilessly raped to death?
They aren’t sending me money or giving me Hebrew stace which are being stolen by white Chad so I don’t give af I’d personally nuke the entire Middle East including Israel if I had the chance!

They aren’t sending me money or giving me Hebrew stace which are being stolen by white Chad so I don’t give af I’d personally nuke the entire Middle East including Israel if I had the chance!
I like the way you think my jewish brother in incel arms. Now if you would only renounce and repudiate your jewish ancestry and culture as have other former jews on these forums, I would welcome you in to the vaunted ranks of the incel Militia and consider you both a venerable ally and esteemed comrade.

I like the way you think my jewish brother in incel arms. Now if you would only renounce and repudiate your jewish ancestry and culture as have other former jews on these forums, I would welcome you in to the vaunted ranks of the incel Militia and consider you both a venerable ally and esteemed comrade.
Fuck no Jewish is the supreme genetics we invent all tech and will rule over you goys from global cities like Jew York Paris and London forever

first sane post in the thread. this is typical jewish nonsense, just like "muh 40 goriliion beheaded kike babies"

Imagine believing CNN news as a source

Fuck no Jewish is the supreme genetics we invent all tech and will rule over you goys from global cities like Jew York Paris and London forever
Ashkanzi jews do have an average IQ which is statistically higher then any other demographic cohort but this does not in any way compensate for or otherwise ameliorate their culpability for spreading moral degeneracy, promiscuity, a culture of unrestrained hedonic pursuits and whorish femininity to the world, thereby ensuring that the creation of a sub culture of inceldom was a fait accompli.

Imagine believing CNN news as a source
I don't although I will use it selectively when it serves our collective purposes which in this particular instance, is to recognize the supreme excellence of the honorable exploits which our brothers in Hamas undertook not merely in the name of Holy Jihad but also to vindicate and avenge years of sexual privation and emotional starvation at the hands of these merciless, pretentious, and above all, promiscuous jew whores.

Ashkanzi jews do have an average IQ which is statistically higher then any other demographic cohort but this does not in any way compensate for or otherwise ameliorate their culpability for spreading moral degeneracy, promiscuity, a culture of unrestrained hedonic pursuits and whorish femininity to the world, thereby ensuring that the creation of a sub culture of inceldom was a fait accompli.
Stfu you

Hitler shoulda smoked more of ya!

first sane post in the thread. this is typical jewish nonsense, just like "muh 40 goriliion beheaded kike babies"
We should honor and venerate the noble exploits of the Blessed Mujahedeen who risked their own lives in order so that these vile promiscuous jew whores could be brought to the justice of Sharia and be made to experience Allah's divine wrath. We share a common enemy with these incomprehensibly based Hamas incels, promiscuous, pretentious and pompous jew sluts who will always have nothing but contempt for us.

Hitler shoulda smoked more of ya!
Yes and it now falls upon us, alongside our zealous Mujahedeen Brothers in incel arms of Hamas to finish the glorious work of the Great Fuhrer. Heil Hitler and Inshallah.

Yes and it now falls upon us, alongside our zealous Mujahedeen Brothers in incel arms of Hamas to finish the glorious work of the Great Fuhrer. Heil Hitler and Inshallah.
America and mujahedeen was once allies to smoke commies in afghanistan, HAIL AMERICA AND DESTROY COMMUNSTS AND JEWS WITH THE MUJAHEDIN!

They are working closely together blackwashing the masses! And why you are seeing all these violent niggers, @faded is a niggerloving communist jew hes just in denial.

WE CAN REMOVE THESE 2 THEN WE CAN MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

America and mujahedeen was once allies to smoke commies in afghanistan, HAIL AMERICA AND DESTROY COMMUNSTS AND JEWS WITH THE MUJAHEDIN!

View attachment 985474

They are working closely together blackwashing the masses! And why you are seeing all these violent niggers, @faded is a niggerloving communist jew hes just in denial.

I hate niggers

I hate niggers
Not really, You do know communism and jews work closely together, if you were to Nate Higgers, Then you would denounce your faith as a niggerloving commie jew!

Not really, You do know communism and jews work closely together, if you were to Nate Higgers, Then you would denounce your faith as a niggerloving commie jew!
I’m atheist you idiot

View attachment 985474

I agree with every sagacious and insightful word you wrote above my brother. We need to form a tripartite alliance between incels, Islamic fundamentalists and Nazi's, thereby harnessing our combined power to defeat our collective enemy, and indeed, the enemy of all that is noble and honorable in this world, the eternal jew.