Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 800K migrants coming to US border

dominic

dominic

Officer
DHS expects approximately 500,000 to 800,000 migrants to arrive as part of a family group during the 2021 fiscal year that ends in September, a quantity that would equal or exceed the record numbers who entered in 2019, according to government data reviewed by The Washington Post.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/migrant-families-border/2021/03/28/355c59a2-8d70-11eb-aff6-4f720ca2d479_story.html

Whites are already minority. It's over for USA. Conquered by beaners without a single shot fired. JFL

Joe Biden 2020 cropped 2

I was actually mocking him. LOL.

C'mon man is his go to response when someone corners him.

@Simulacrasimulation watch the video. He's not even speaking English there. JFL at Jewmerica.
biden needs a baby wipe when he goes out in public and kamala harris to wipe his bum

this is her main role as VC

biden needs a baby wipe when he goes out in public and kamala harris to wipe his bum

this is her main role as VC
I don't even know he got elected in the first place. Like what kind of person sees this guy and says "wow, that guy would make a great president".

Latina ethnicity is my dream ethnicity tbh

not any different in germany

nobody gives a flying shit , they welcome their demise .

Unfortunatly i watch this shit from the sidelines and not from above , where i should be by now .

Offroad from society, in a little house , where nobody can reach me or bother the shit out of me.

US military will be deployed to help with crisis at the border, while this happens, China will invade Taiwan within 2021. I will be very surprised if it doesn't happen this year. It's the perfect timing: the US is occupied with mass vaccination, letting trannies into their military, handling almost 1 million migrants at their border, printing money in more quantities than the last 50 years combined, race riots across the country, and the president is senile and can't even speak in complete sentences. Once they take over Taiwan, they will take over Japan. Suifuel for weebs and anime copers.

based KARA BOGA colonizing Murica once again
Have you looked at what's going on in Latin America and all the problems with gynocentrism there too @Mainländer
Immigrants from there aren't like Middle Eastern immigrants. The culture they come from holds violent whiteknights in high regard. Even the original country conquistadors came from (Spain) is full of the worst fusion between feminism and traditionalism @yikerinos. .co was a domain name from Colombia. Lorena Bobbit (the woman that cut off her husband's penis) was of South American origin
Many anti-incels are from Central and South America @Dotrinfobe @trying to ascend. Like in the US many in Latin America are just cultural Christians. A lot are Catholic and worship the Virgin Mary
If the immigrants were muslim fundamentalists I could see some benefit to this but the average illegal tends to be a soycuck.
lmao. At least beaners are more based than snow possums on average.
Nah. And with Biden's child allowance the entitled illegal immigrant mothers will be getting money when they come here. While you get nothing.

Last edited:
Eight Hundred Thousand @Diocels coming the the US border

I'm trying to find a reason to care. Especially if it negatively affects pigskins

Af6b5d15c42b6cbf818bafe05cc52a10

looks like trump and egg white were right ALL ALONG ABOUT BIDEN listen and learn PUDDY POYOS

View: https://youtu.be/bpKWd869aJ4?list=WL&t=19942

Biden looks like a guy who would solicit footjobs from Chinese prostitutes.

Is Eggy on crack here? He seems a bit off there tbh.
I'm trying to find a reason to care. Especially if it negatively affects pigskins

View attachment 428479
Those pigskins or the human ones?
Snowflake the only known albino gorilla This Western lowland gorilla was wild born in Q640

It doesn't matter if they are right if an election was stolen.
Biden got more votes than Obama, yea right. And then they have audacity to ask why ppl think it was stolen.

Last edited:
Biden looks like a guy who would solicit footjobs from Chinese prostitutes.

Is Eggy on crack here? He seems a bit off there tbh.

Those pigskins or the human ones?
View attachment 428483

Biden got more votes than Obama, yea right. And then they have audacity to ask why ppl think it was stolen.

It is one of the funniest skits i have seen on youtube, very high creativity he is making this up on the fly and ROASTING THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF BIDEN AND HIS FAMILY

I WOULD SAY HE IS VERY LUCID IN THIS MOMENT

FUNNIER THAN I HAVE SEEN FOR YEARS ON TV

Last edited:
They'll keep denying it regardless of the evidence (even if it's coming from liberals). Just like they do with gender and race.
It's not about evidence. It's about what you can get away with. So some will infact brag that "yeah the election was stolen, what are you gonna do about it" and threaten that if you do raise more objections you will share the same fate of Jan 6 "insurrectionists"

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/stupidpol/comments/kwyrz9/16_is_our_generations_911/

I shall wait to devour them

It's not about evidence. It's about what you can get away with. So some will infact brag that "yeah the election was stolen, what are you gonna do about it" and threaten that if you do raise more objections you will share the same fate of Jan 6 "insurrectionists"

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/stupidpol/comments/kwyrz9/16_is_our_generations_911/

Shit, they've gone wayyyyy to far with this. The libtards always like to claim that they are rational while portraying anyone who's mildly conservative as Hitler, that's not new to me. But this, this is a new low. And yes, they actually believe that 1/6 is equivalent to 9/11. Some of them even think it's even worse. They've made all kinds of outlandish claims and have gotten away with it. From a personal experience, libfags are emotional and will equate anything that far right people do with terrorism and Nazism.

Shit, they've gone wayyyyy to far with this. The libtards always like to claim that they are rational while portraying anyone who's mildly conservative as Hitler, that's not new to me. But this, this is a new low. And yes, they actually believe that 1/6 is equivalent to 9/11. Some of them even think it's even worse. They've made all kinds of outlandish claims and have gotten away with it. From a personal experience, libfags are emotional and will equate anything that far right people do with terrorism and Nazism.
Neoliberal wokes have ended up being the most obnoxious in targeting the manosphere and incels.

Immigration is not a race problem, it's a cultural problem. Where I live, main population is black in majority, and people would live like in Switzerland if we hadn't all the other people from neighboring country trying to spread their delinquance and import their awful leech lifestyle here.

The problem of immigration should be dealt with in countries of origin of said migrants, and we would need to change not just the corrupted institutions but also the mentality of all its people, which is close to impossible.

Neoliberal wokes have ended up being the most obnoxious in targeting the manosphere and incels.
They genuinely think we're nazis. JFL.

Though I get their apprehension towards us. We represent everything they hate. They want to emasculate men (I'm making a thread about that in the near future), to normalize tranny and fag "culture", and kill off any residual Western values our society might have. Incels stand for those things. That's why they're after us. Some copers here say that it's cuz we're ugly. But that got nothing to do with it. It's because we (along with the MGTOW copers, and the redpillers) are the last remaining threat to progressivism (the cuckservatives have sold out a long time ago).
Immigration is not a race problem, it's a cultural problem. Where I live, main population is black in majority, and people would live like in Switzerland if we hadn't all the other people from neighboring country trying to spread their delinquance and import their awful leech lifestyle here.

The problem of immigration should be dealt with in countries of origin of said migrants, and we would need to change not just the corrupted institutions but also the mentality of all its people, which is close to impossible.
Thank you for having some common sense. But the SF morons will never understand that. They'll keep parroting the same crap about "muh white IQ". Immigration is, and always has been, a cultural problem.

They genuinely think we're nazis. JFL.

Though I get their apprehension towards us. We represent everything they hate. They want to emasculate men (I'm making a thread about that in the near future), to normalize tranny and fag "culture", and kill off any residual Western values our society might have. Incels stand for those things. That's why they're after us. Some copers here say that it's cuz we're ugly. But that got nothing to do with it. It's because we (along with the MGTOW copers, and the redpillers) are the last remaining threat to progressivism (the cuckservatives have sold out a long time ago).
Has nothing to do with "le west". It's more this

Has nothing to do with "le west". It's more this
That's basically the same thing I've said. They just made it more about feminism which is in conflict with Western value and is actively trying to emasculate men.

But I still think that inceldom is a Western problem. Wokeness doesn't exist in Russia, Turkey, the Middle East or Africa (and if it doesn't it's not as radical as it is here). And although incles might exist in these countries they are not hated as much as in the West. Most people there don't even know what an incel is.

Last edited:
That's basically the same thing I've said.
You also said that
"We represent everything they hate. They want to emasculate men (I'm making a thread about that in the near future), to normalize tranny and fag "culture", and kill off any residual Western values our society might have."

Don't think that's true. That's just culture wars baggage. Really they have spent years constructing the idea that women are oppressed and low status men struggling while women prosper disrupts that narrative. So instead of acknowledging they are stuck in the past they try to spin low status men as inherently bad and a threat to women.
But I still think that inceldom is a Western problem. Wokeness doesn't exist in Russia, Turkey, the Middle East or Africa (and if it doesn't it's not as radical as it is here). And although incles might exist in these countries they are not hated as much as in the West. Most people there don't even know what an incel is.
Nope.
It exists in India.
It exists in Singapore (see the controversy over the military draft there)

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/singapore/comments/irr8vm/why_does_no_one_stand_up_for_mens_rights_in/

Those aren' the "west" by any stretch of imagination.

@RREEEEEEEEE can tell you about the wokeness seeping into places even like Iran and the Middle East.

Last edited:
Every minute the average IQ in this godforsaken country withers.

@RREEEEEEEEE can tell you about the wokeness seeping into places even like Iran and the Middle East.
People really just need to go over an Twitter and see that SJWs are widespread nowadays, whether in the US or elsewhere in the Middle East.

Don't think that's true. That's just culture wars baggage. Really they have spent years constructing the idea that women are oppressed and low status men struggling while women prosper disrupts that narrative. So instead of acknowledging they are stuck in the past they try to spin low status men as inherently bad and a threat to women.
I still think it's a mixture of both. I'm not denying that this plays a role in it, but it isn't the sole reason. They also hate the fact that most of us are conservative, which also disrupts their narrative. And there's no doubt that we are against the normalization of tranny culture. And as you know, anyone who is not supportive of this is intermediately demonized.
Nope.
It exists in India.
It exists in Singapore (see the controversy over the military draft there)
Interesting. That's the first time I see something about it in those places tbh.
People really just need to go over an Twitter and see that SJWs are widespread nowadays, whether in the US or elsewhere in the Middle East.
Well, that's the thing I don't use those platforms.

I still think it's a mixture of both. I'm not denying that this plays a role in it, but it isn't the sole reason. They also hate the fact that most of us are conservative, which also disrupts their narrative. And there's no doubt that we are against the normalization of tranny culture. And as you know, anyone who is not supportive of this is intermediately demonized.
No they are tradcucks are heart that privilege women over men and treat perceived offenses to women worse than perceived offenses to men. They can claim otherwise but their actions reveal them for who they are.
Interesting. That's the first time I see something about it in those places tbh.
Women being socially privileged over men is worldwide although indeed not to the extent it is in western anglo countries. Ever read R. Kshatriya's anglobitch blog and the part about false sexual consciousness in anglo countries? It leans too heavily on redpill sexpat cope but still makes good points.

Ever read R. Kshatriya's anglobitch blog and the part about false sexual consciousness in anglo countries? It leans too heavily on redpill sexpat cope but still makes good points.
No, I haven't. Link it.
No they are tradcucks are heart that privilege women over men and treat perceived offenses to women worse than perceived offenses to men. They can claim otherwise but their actions reveal them for who they are.
I agree, but again, it doesn't matter what the mainstream cuckservatives shill, those are not the proponents of Western values as they have failed to conserve them, and traded them for cheap labour. What matters is the values themselves, and it appears to me that incels are the last remaining proponents of these values, which are, as I stated before, in a zero-sum conflict with feminsim/progressivism.

Last edited:
No, I haven't. Link it.
I'll dm it.
I agree, but again, it doesn't matter what the mainstream cuckservatives shill, those are no the proponents of Western values as they have failed to conserve them, and traded them for cheap labour. What matters is the values themselves, and it appears to me that incels are the last remaining proponents of these values, which are, as I stated before, in a zero-sum conflict with feminsim/progressivism.
But to fall into the idea this is a question of progressive values versus traditional values and a battle for "le west" is a controlled opposition narrative set up by the likes of Jordan Peterson and alt-right infiltrators and shills trying to draw you into a culture war that really has nothing to do with men versus women but fighting their personal agendas on race and culture.

At the end of the day the people (no matter what side of the political spectrum they are on) that hate incels and manosphere the most socially privilege women over men and believe that men are responsible for women but not vice versa and paint nonchad men that don't want to serve women as entitled. A completely traditionalist narrative.

Last edited:
But to fall into the idea this is a question of progressive values versus traditional values and a battle for "le west" is a controlled opposition narrative set up by the likes of Jordan Peterson and alt-right infiltrators and shills trying to draw you into a culture war that really has nothing to do with men versus women but fighting their personal agendas on race and culture.
That's true, and I admit, I've fallen into their trap once or twice. But these days I'm more in favour of a fascist state, not a traditional one.

At the end of the day the people that hate incels and manosphere the most socially privilege women over men and believe that men are responsible for women but not vice versa and paint nonchad men that don't want to serve women as entitled. A completely traditionalist narrative.
I couldn't agree more. Ofc the whole men are responsible for women narrative is a traditional one, but I was more talking about the anti-LGBTQ stuff. Anyhow, I agree those people are just trying to distract us from the main issue. Which is female privilege.

That's true, and I admit, I've fallen into their trap once or twice. But these days I'm more in favour of a fascist state, not a traditional one.

I couldn't agree more. Ofc the whole men are responsible for women narrative is a traditional one, but I was more talking about the anti-LGBTQ stuff. Anyhow, I agree those people are just trying to distract us from the main issue. Which is female privilege.
I can't send you a private message rn. Can you enable permissions temporarily so I can send you the link?

lmao. At least beaners are more based than snow possums on average.
Cope. Mexicans on average are more likely to be tranny/LGBTQ, vote progressives 75% while whites 50%, lose their virginities at earlier ages and have a very sexualized culture and are more materialist. Not to mention being overweight is attractiveness there

Democrats gonna use your tax money to buy more foid, chimp, and beaner voters.

everything about this prick is fake, his policies, his ideals, his hair, his teeth

the guy is a fucking cyborg inside and out

completely soulless buffoon
based

i mean he's a boomer. there's no way he truly agrees with transexuals. among other things.