Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The main reason why inceldom is hated is because it destroys the progressive and feminist narratives

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Being an ugly kissless virgin 30+ man (high testosterone levels) in today's oversexualized society is WITHOUT ANY SHADOW OF A DOUBT worse than merely being black, poor (unless you're at the point of starvation, which pretty much no one is in the west) and let alone a woman. Not to mention how being ugly also hinders all other parts of your life, so as an ugly dude, you'll likely also be poor, have poor mental health due to bullying and trauma, etc.

Don't get me wrong, normies hate us too, everyone hates ugly low status men, but it's liberals and feminists who hate us the most because we clearly show all the random oppression tiers they adhere to as religious dogma as the bullcrap it is.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/lh6ycd/you_wont_change_anyones_mind_happy_healthy_people/

"Pull yourself up by the bootstraps, nobody owes you anything" - strangely, this doesn't apply to women (who take way more than they give in terms of tax money) or "minorities" (which also always get a shitload of freebies from big gov, as well as quotas, etc).

Last edited:
normies hate us too, everyone hates ugly low status men, but it's liberals and feminists who hate us the most because we clearly show all the random oppression tiers they adhere to as religious dogma as the bullcrap it is.
Feminists spent years building up the narrative that women are oppressed and men are the oppressors. It's much easier to claim that the men who are struggling now are somehow the ones at fault and are just mad because they are losing power (even though the men struggling now never had much power to begin with).

Last edited:
why you still browse reddit OP. you a faggot soy?

why you still browse reddit OP. you a faggot soy?
I made the mistake of going on IT, I wanted to see if someone was talking about me. My narcissism got the best of me.

I made the mistake of going on IT, I wanted to see if someone was talking about me. My narcissism got the best of me.
my mood has improved a lot since i stopped using reddit tbh. would highly recommend

You are one of the most infamous users here to those people. Of course they would be talking about you.

Not true, the main reason it's hated so much is because it's a demographic composed entirely of ugly, low value males.

Every time normies think of such a demographic, they get a mental image of ugly men, and this causes them to feel disgust and repulsion.

It's effectively the reverse of the halo effect. Why do you think in war time propaganda that the enemy country is always portrayed by ugly males?

When a foid get raped lets say: ''Ok, sweety Happy, healthy people owe you nothing. No protection, no laws and no judge. Get over it. If you don't wanna get raped, just change your mindset and fix your misandric personality.''

Oh, I forgot, consent just applies when it envolves sex with women, it doesn't apply when it envolves money or protection, yikes!

You are one of the most infamous users here to those people. Of course they would be talking about you.
They used to love my stuff more. But IT diminished in quality even further after BR Sigma got banned from Reddit. Also, he was the one most obsessed about me.

Not true, the main reason it's hated so much is because it's a demographic composed entirely of ugly, low value males.

Every time normies think of such a demographic, they get a mental image of ugly men, and this causes them to feel disgust and repulsion.

It's effectively the reverse of the halo effect. Why do you think in war time propaganda that the enemy country is always portrayed by ugly males?
I mentioned that in the second paragraph. But if you notice carefully, it's soy liberals and feminists who hate us the most. There aren't many normies and let alone Chads/Stacies on IT.

They used to love my stuff more. But IT diminished in quality even further after BR Sigma got banned from Reddit. Also, he was the one most obsessed about me.

I mentioned that in the second paragraph. But if you notice carefully, it's soy liberals and feminists who hate us the most. There aren't many normies and let alone Chads/Stacies on IT.
That's just because they have better things to do with their time, they still hate us all the same.

"Pull yourself up by the bootstraps, nobody owes you anything" - strangely, this doesn't apply to women (who take way more than they give in terms of tax money) or "minorities" (which also always get a shitload of freebies from big gov, as well as quotas, etc).

Being an ugly kissless virgin 30+ man (high testosterone levels) in today's oversexualized society is WITHOUT ANY SHADOW OF A DOUBT worse than merely being black, poor (unless you're at the point of starvation, which pretty much no one is in the west) and let alone a woman. Not to mention how being ugly also hinders all other parts of your life, so as an ugly dude, you'll likely also be poor, have poor mental health due to bullying and trauma, etc.

Don't get me wrong, normies hate us too, everyone hates ugly low status men, but it's liberals and feminists who hate us the most because we clearly show all the random oppression tiers they adhere to as religious dogma as the bullcrap it is.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/lh6ycd/you_wont_change_anyones_mind_happy_healthy_people/

They spent years building up the narrative that women are oppressed and men are the oppressors. It's much easier to claim that the men who are struggling now are somehow the ones at fault and are just mad because they are losing power (even though the men struggling now never had much power to begin with).

That article only furthers my opinion that women NEED to fear men again. Absolutely zero respect.
Women of today have no respect for men or masculinity.

Yeah they don't get it. Tbh I don't think a lack of sex is even the only problem, although it's very related to the other issues. We don't get any physical contact at all, no cuddling, no intimacy of any kind, and many here don't even have irl friends. Eventually the loneliness gets so bad that it feels like pain, it becomes difficult to focus on anything.

"get over it" yeah yeah I'll get over it. Once I see you 6'ft under. Idiotic foid. I'm gunna find that blonde and murder her for the sins of ignoring the true kings of the world, that is us. (In Minecraft)
Yeah they don't get it. Tbh I don't think a lack of sex is even the only problem, although it's very related to the other issues. We don't get any physical contact at all, no cuddling, no intimacy of any kind, and many here don't even have irl friends. Eventually the loneliness gets so bad that it feels like pain, it becomes difficult to focus on anything.

Gotta let go of that desire man. Depending on what kind of threads you make, you probably didn’t get screenshotted at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back