Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 69% of Kids with Aspergers get Bullied. AutismPill

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
I'm just trying to mentally prepare myself for how bad it's going to be
if you want to prepare yourself learn how to be mute. don't express yourself to coworkers. when they are chit chatting with you just nod along, do not talk about yourself ever. feel free to ignore prodding questions they direct at you. do your job and keep all your thoughts and ideas in your head. this is how you survive. if you need to express yourself do so anonymously on image boards.
if i had done this my life wouldn't have fallen apart. the worst thing you can do as an autist is talk. never let anyone know your power level.

If you are bullied you are incel, period.

A good looking asperger would be given support and people would go out of their way to be approachable for him and to make socializing easier for him.
why were you on r/truerateme?
you fag

Any kind of deviation from acceptable social behavior will destroy you if your coevals are sufficiently herd-like (and most of the time they will be). I don't think I have any pronounced mental issues and still couldn't get ahead. The ontogeny of my social status followed a path whereby I had a very ordinary and untroubled childhood with a good number of friends, a liminal period from about 11-14 where I still had a few friends but caught plenty of shit from people, and post-15 where I had no real friends or enemies and everyone ignored me. I always had a very weird, idiosyncratic sense of humor and way of acting, and the point at which this became insufficient to secure a spot in the hierarchy lines up exactly with puberty. Foids drive the exile of "odd" males by making clear their total disinterest, whereupon you're now a liability to associate with and a laughing stock because you're denied what's falling into everyone else's lap. Any failure to communicate, connect, or interpret that I might evince now is ultimately the result of spending years alone because my looks weren't good enough to make up for being even a little different. If you actually have genuine, severe autism, you'd better be Gigachad if you want a shot at an ordinary life.

This is why it pisses me off when gregarious attention-whores claim to have AS.
women rarely have it and some dick on reddit posted an article claiming its a "feminist issue" my fucking ass. bipolar is what you are looking for. bipolar. female autism.
if you want to prepare yourself learn how to be mute. don't express yourself to coworkers. when they are chit chatting with you just nod along, do not talk about yourself ever. feel free to ignore prodding questions they direct at you. do your job and keep all your thoughts and ideas in your head. this is how you survive. if you need to express yourself do so anonymously on image boards.
if i had done this my life wouldn't have fallen apart. the worst thing you can do as an autist is talk. never let anyone know your power level.

too late for me. at this point, anyone who wants to bully me will just get stabbed. and I know how to play the justice system in my favor.

This is why it pisses me off when gregarious attention-whores claim to have AS.

High IQ. There are a lot of sluts out there with Borderline Personality Disorder claiming to be on the spectrum. Pisses me off too.

It is true, I have Aspergers and I have been bullied my whole life, also at my last work. It never stops. I still have a very different opinion on autism, the same the doctor who diagnosed me has. Autism is not a disease, it is one extreme of the human behavioral spectrum (the opposite extreme being the holistic personality type). The only reason we are struggling is the fact that we live in a world where the rules are completely made by neurotypical people. They say we are bad at socializing, but only their form of socializing. So what if I don't keep eye contact and hate pointless smalltalk and say my opinion when others don't. Also it is very true with sports, it is seen as a sign of masculinity in our society and like many autistic people I have very bad control over my body. Autism has a lot of advantages (not talking about savant syndrome, I don't have special skills), but these are not important values in our society or not considered manly enough.

There are females with Asperger and I have wondered if I could find one, but when she is shy like me, we might never even talk. Also the problems with physical touches might make it more complicated if both have it. So now at 31 I have given up ever getting a gf.

I have Autism this is sadly true. Actually, I would say that the number is closer to 90%

Spergs need to be euthanized before they ever get to school. That we don't do this is a sign of the misguided insanity and cruelty of humanity.
Why shouldnt NT people get killed? They spread the bluepill
If you are bullied you are incel, period.

A good looking asperger would be given support and people would go out of their way to be approachable for him and to make socializing easier for him.
No good looking autists would still be bullied because they're weak.

Last edited:
the NT pill is a hard pill to swallow, the world is merciless with functionning men who show signs of being on the spectrum