Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

6'9 demichad has gotten 4 promotions in 3 years

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
I have been here for 2 years and have yet to get one despite being very good. Perfect on all my performance reviews. Just fucking LOL.

its over for manlets and ugly cels

chad always wins

he's past people who have worked there for 10 fucking years and he isn't any more skilled. He's just tall and charismatic and I love him to death, but it's preposterous.

imbored21 said:
he's past people who have worked there for 10 fucking years and he isn't any more skilled. He's just tall and charismatic and I love him to death, but it's preposterous.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]and I love him to death[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Cuck. You shoud beat him to death not love him to death. [/font]

/pol/cel said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]and I love him to death[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Cuck. You shoud beat him to death not love him to death. [/font]
He's one of the most positive people I've ever met but I"d always be happy too if I was a fucking demichad.

imbored21 said:

10 years of work is not equivalent to 30 seconds of being in chad embrace. I'm very sorry to hear that bro. wish there was something I could do. I hate it that you have to make less money because of how you look, especially knowing how important money is.