Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it over for turkcels in Germany? Should I go back to Turkey?

Is it over for me?

• Its over in Germany; Go to Turkey and you'll have a significant chance of getting a gf

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • Its over in Germany and it'll be over in Turkey

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
@LeFrenchCel @Caesercel @Fat Link he admits foids have interest in him. opposite of an incel. ban time?
Nah.

At best unless he actually gets to fuck one of them it’s a brag warning at best.

Germany is the new Turkey, at least in Turkey you could find a Syrian gf

he went from a chubby german girl had interested in me to a landwhale leftist who hates my race talked to me after being called out. the larp is real lolol
Bro a 13 year old girl probably isnt into politics yet she was brainwashed tremendously. And again, she didnt hate my race when she was too young to understand, now when they mature they all understand that they were stupid and hate turks

You are 18 and have had women interested you in the past, on top of this you are almost 6ft tall. Get off this forum and lose weight, it is not over for you yet.

Nah.

At best unless he actually gets to fuck one of them it’s a brag warning at best.
He said he had girls interested in him, which means he is VOLUNTARILY CELIBATE because he didn't take the offer.
How can you not understand basic logic like that?
Just curious, do you have a job irl? Because I cannot fathom somebody with such a lack of basic understanding would be able to hold an actual job ...

*Fat low iq german foids under an acceptable age
ok and they were still women attracted to you
race > height + you have to remember that the average height of an ethnically german zoomer is like 6'1
"the average zoomer is like 6ft 1 bro!" I don't believe you but even if that is true then just go somewhere else then and you are not an incel

He said he had girls interested in him, which means he is VOLUNTARILY CELIBATE because he didn't take the offer.
I didn't want to get in legal trouble + she was in contact with other boys in my grade, she probably just wanted attention from elders. She would have let every sub5 fucking her when he would've been old/mature enough bro

so is this not an incel site anymore?
Not sure how you derived this idea from a post from a dude that as of yet hasn’t gotten any pussy but ok.

Just confirms my general suspicion that many of you are simply wound way too tight.

Would I be able to find a syrian 5/10 becky without being a beta?
i don't know i don't live there i just found info that Syrians are replacing Turks just like Turks are replacing Germans

Not sure how you derived this idea from a post from a dude that as of yet hasn’t gotten any pussy but ok.

Just confirms my general suspicion that many of you are simply wound way too tight.
He hasn't gotten any pussy because he rejected the foids who were attracted to him.

Bro the majority of incels wouldn't break the law to get some fat german pussy temporarily
Plenty of teenagers have sex daily and nobody cares whether it's legal or not.
Anyways, you're a low IQ, fakecel cockroach. If the braindead moderators won't ban you, I'll just put you on ignore.
I don't need to talk to 18yo teenagers who already had girls interested in them. Neck yourself.

i don't know i don't live there i just found info that Syrians are replacing Turks just like Turks are replacing Germans
Not in the extent, no. Germany is getting majority non-german in metropolitan areas while there is only a marginal percentage of Syrians living Turkey

Plenty of teenagers have sex daily and nobody cares whether it's legal or not.
Anyways, you're a low IQ, fakecel cockroach. If the braindead moderators won't ban you, I'll just put you on ignore.
I don't need to talk to 18yo teenagers who already had girls interested in them. Neck yourself.

He hasn't gotten any pussy because he rejected the foids who were attracted to him.
That’s what he thinks or rather his initial appraisal of the situation but unless he presses the bitch to drop her panties and spread for him he doesn’t and cannot really know if she’ll give up the P.

nobody cares whether it's legal or not.
I would sit in this fucking Youth detention center when I'd have fucked her
JSA_Kontaktdaten_klein.jpg

That’s what he thinks or rather his initial appraisal of the situation but unless he presses the bitch to drop her panties and spread for him he doesn’t and cannot really know if she’ll give up the P.
Yeah, I was never 100% sure whether or not she really wanted something. She just contacted me first and talked to me sometimes, again probably just needing attention

And why didn't he press the bitch to drop her panties when he has the suspicion that she might be interested?
Because he is not an incel. Fullstop.
He voluntarily decided to not press the bitch who maybe was interested. He's volcel, not incel.

Me (an actual INCEL) would do anything it takes to court a girl that might be interested in me. But I don't even get the slightest amount of foid attention AT ALL. That's the difference between an incel and a volcel/fakecel.

Turks are about 3 inches shorter than Germans, so you'll go from being about 1 inch below zoomer ethnic German male height to 2 inches above ethnic Turks. Will that make a difference? Sure. But not knowing the language + autism will make it worse.

And why didn't he press the bitch to drop her panties when he has the suspicion that she might be interested?
He voluntarily decided to not press the bitch who maybe was interested. He's volcel, not incel.

Me (an actual INCEL) would do anything it takes to court a girl that might be interested in me. But I don't even get the slightest amount of foid attention AT ALL. That's the difference between an incel and a volcel/fakecel.
You’d be willing to get with a fat chick? :feelsugh:

Nope. You’re only not an incel once a girl gives herself to you.

Again his suspicions of Foid interest don’t amount to a hill of beans until he makes a move and one of them reciprocates.

You’d be willing to get with a fat chick? :feelsugh:
Yes, of course.
Beggars can't be choosers.
It probably wouldn't be long-term, but good enough to lose your virginity and get a bit of practice.

Turks are about 3 inches shorter than Germans, so you'll go from being about 1 inch below zoomer ethnic German male height to 2 inches above ethnic Turks. Will that make a difference?
Huge difference imo. With this underlying average height you also gotta differentiate and categorize virgins and sex-havers, and when someone would actually estimate that, the average height for a sex-haver zoomer living in Germany would probably be around 6'2-6'3

In all of my school years only very fat German chicks (also while being like 2-3years younger than me...) had interest in me, and now in uni its the same.
Okay, so you still have girls interested in you, but you're choosing not to date them. That makes you volcel, buddy.

Wish I had some young fat chick interested in me when I was young, would tap tbh tbh

the average height for a sex-haver zoomer living in Germany would probably be around 6'2-6'3
if you are 5'11 crying about not being 6'2 you have a problem in your head fakecel