Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

6'6 and muscular / athletic / good frame & 5/10 face with average frame or 5'8 with 7/10

6'6 and muscular / athletic / good frame & 5/10 face with average frame or 5'8 with 7/10 face

• 5'8, average body, 7/10 face

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • 6'6, muscular and 5/10 face

Votes: 23 71.9%

• Total voters
mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
a better comparison.

One gets a top tier body, other gets a top tier face.

both are white

depends whats the race on the 6'6 guy?

6'6 of course. Is this even a question?

Is this real life?

6'6 Muscular with a 5 face, by a country mile.

Now if you had said, "5'8 with a 9 or 10 face"

6'6 and muscular is like the pinnacle of genetic excellence. No way in hell would you have an average face.

a 6'6 will get a lot more attention than even a 8/10 5'9

6'6 and muscular is like the pinnacle of genetic excellence. No way in hell would you have an average face.
Even with average face you could get pretty decent gf with that height and body.

At 6'6 you are basically a titan.

OP, how tall are you?

6'6 muscular athletic guy would never get mogged irl except by D1 basketball teams.

5'8 if frame is nornal.

7/10 looks already make you a local mini-celebrity. A difference of 2 PSL points on face is HUGE

This is not a better comparison, it is too unfair for the 172 cm individual. It would be better if you compare a 180 cm 7/10 face with a athletic body and a 198 cm 4/10 face with a average body.

I voted 5'8" 6f6 is freak mode

I still pick the 5'8" with 7/10 face. You could make the guy 6'10" and I still wouldnt care.

but is his face a 5/10 after looksmaxxing or before?

change good frame to godly frame than i will take the 6ft6 guy

i would be a low inhib fuck at 6'6, i would grab women and feel their asses, pushing them against the wall.

alas, i am just a manlet though, that gets mogged by females on the train. JFL

This has to be a troll thread, being 6'6 and muscular with a robust corporeal frame and muscles and an average face absolutely decimates being a manlet with a nice face. This isn't even a real thread.

Need proof just look at how many disgusting faced NBA / college players slay on the daily just because they are tall and lean. Money, but it's mainly being tall and lean and muscular too

It looks like LeBron James' face caught on fire and someone tried to put it out with an icepick, but his robust height, frame and muscles make him desireable.

Face > all matters most of the time except in extreme hypotheticals like this, in this case it's no contest.

Your sheer fucking size will compensenate for that face

5'8 and 7/10

i'd rather have a nice face than be a fucking giraffe.

a 6'6 will get a lot more attention than even a 8/10 5'9

So a guy who literally looks like Alain Delon at an average height would get less attention than a 6"6 ogre

Right

im looksmaxxing to get a 7/10 face with a lean body anyway. the only difference is being 1 inch lower in height.

the 6'6 guy easily, average guys can slay if they're ultra tall