Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 6’5 man WHO HAS blue eyes AND in finance gets bullied online for being bald

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★
The trend is “I’m looking for a man in finance, 6’5 blue eyes”
IMG 4262
IMG 4263
IMG 4264

THIS FUCKING UGLY BITCH COMMENTS THAT SHE NEEDS ALL OF THE ABOVE *****PLUSSSS**** A FULL HEAD OF HAIR. OR ITS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR HER. JUST LOOK AT THIS UGLY FUCKING BITCH I WIULDNT EVEN SPIT IN HER FUCKING DIRECTION JUST KILL ME FUCK ITS SO FUCKING OVER.

THEY FOUND A SINGLE IMPERFECTION IN HIM AND IMMEDIATELY DISREGARDED ALL OF HIS OTHER FUCKING POSITIVE ATTRIBUTES. IT JUST NEVER BEGANNN.

114K FOIDS LIKE HER COMMENT AND THEY ALL AGREE IN ROASTING AND BULLYING THAT MAN DESPITE HIM LITERALLY FITTING THEIR BULLSHIT FUCKING CRITERIA.

IR GENUINELY NEVER FUCKING BEGANNNN IT NEVVWRRRR DIDDD. JUST KILLL MEEEEEEEE. FUUUCKDKIR
IMG 4265

AND THE FINAL NAIL IN THE FUCKING COFFIN

“WE ALL PICK BEAR :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

Last edited:
This is brutal man

Like Imagine being top 5 percent of ur country as a 6'5 finance fit guy and still getting rejected for being bald lol

IDC I'm 5'4" and will never have a good job why should I care here? 6'5 and blue eyes is still very good he'll find a much more decent gf than her

This is brutal man

Like Imagine being top 5 percent of ur country as a 6'5 finance fit guy and still getting rejected for being bald lol
LOOK AT HOW UGLY THE BITCH ISSSSSSSS FUCKKKKJDKDJDJJFJ

Those ugly potato faced toilets are lower than the dirt on this guy's shoes, the gap couldn't be anymore large.

View attachment 1172581View attachment 1172583View attachment 1172584

THIS FUCKING UGLY BITCH COMMENTS THAT SHE NEEDS ALL OF THE ABOVE *****PLUSSSS**** A FULL HEAD OF HAIR. OR ITS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR HER. JUST LOOK AT THIS UGLY FUCKING BITCH I WIULDNT EVEN SPIT IN HER FUCKING DIRECTION JUST KILL ME FUCK ITS SO FUCKING OVER.

THEY FOUND A SINGLE IMPERFECTION IN HIM AND IMMEDIATELY DISREGARDED ALL OF HIS OTHER FUCKING POSITIVE ATTRIBUTES. IT JUST NEVER BEGANNN.

114K FOIDS LIKE HER COMMENT AND THEY ALL AGREE IN ROASTING AND BULLYING THAT MAN DESPITE HIM LITERALLY FITTING THEIR BULLSHIT FUCKING CRITERIA.

IR GENUINELY NEVER FUCKING BEGANNNN IT NEVVWRRRR DIDDD. JUST KILLL MEEEEEEEE. FUUUCKDKIR
you have to laugh at the absurdity of it all

Off with her head

i can;t cope man

No more crash games for me | Crash Bandicoot Amino Amino

Brutal hairpill

He shouldnt have trouble finding a women, 6'5, blue eyes, he has a decent car and a secure job thats not yet threatened by AI or Immigrants.

He can also wear fake hair if he doesnt come of good with bald head. Hed make a 8/10 man easily.

Don't sweat it. just because we live in a gynocentric, feminist era doesn't mean the laws surrounding SMV changed drastically. she will not get the man she's looking for in a LTR.

I remember this guy he was in another thread. Didn't expect this, fucking brutal collective humiliation by foids they bow to no one unless ultra Chad. My Anima goes into overdrive :shock:

Her looksmatch roped a decade ago

at least we all can agree that the bear pill is going to be actually real and not just a joke anymore. women have extreme fetishation for animals.
also as long as you don't have it all, you don't have nothing

What they mean is, tall 6'5, *CHAD*', in finance

They're all disgusting and fat. These women deserve the worst. Hope they get raped by hobos and then ran over.

IR GENUINELY NEVER FUCKING BEGANNNN IT NEVVWRRRR DIDDD. JUST KILLL MEEEEEEEE. FUUUCKDKIRView attachment 1172587

Death tier eyes

How has demanding Chad and hating the rest of men become a "trend"?

Brutal, should have worn a wig for the video

tiktok comments dont usually represent irl. hes still surrounded by foids when the video ends

He shouldnt have trouble finding a women, 6'5, blue eyes, he has a decent car and a secure job thats not yet threatened by AI or Immigrants.

He can also wear fake hair if he doesnt come of good with bald head. Hed make a 8/10 man easily.
^

JUST BE TALL DUDE HEIGHT IS EVERYTHING BRO FUCKING LEAVE THIS FORUM IF YOURE ABOVE 6ft

checkmate for all the fucking manlet copers

He deserves it. I assure you this faggot would bully each and everyone here you can tell he's smug with high self-esteem. For once, based foids for bringing this bald cuck down to earth.

IR GENUINELY NEVER FUCKING BEGANNNN IT NEVVWRRRR DIDDD. JUST KILLL MEEEEEEEE. FUUUCKDKIRView attachment 1172587

Yet the sub five foid gets treated like a queen by deathnic morons.

jfl that subhuman thought tiktok dumb sluts had him in mind when they were posting that cringe song

Them thinking they deserve a full package is laughable. At 6'5, blue eyes, and wealthy it still isn't enough.

Its so ovER

He deserves it. I assure you this faggot would bully each and everyone here you can tell he's smug with high self-esteem. For once, based foids for bringing this bald cuck down to earth.
He’s a skullcel nerd cucked pheno troll the fuck? He legit Looks like an incel this forum can’t rate for shit
Somali tier forehead

I think the real issue the women are rejecting this guy is because he really overhyped himself.

If he just talked about how he would make a nice husband to a wonderful women or some shit, foids in the comments probably wouldn’t be so bitchy :feelsthink:

He’s a skullcel nerd cucked pheno troll the fuck? He legit Looks like an incel this forum can’t rate for shit
Somali tier forehead
He’s 6,5 nigga

idc because im done with the west and western women

There is no point of me living here, I have 0% power to change anything here, the only thing I can do is vote which I can do from abroad anyway, why would I stay in this genetic prison in physical form.

WE ALL PICK BEAR
Reminder that foids enjoy pain #828191927. They’d rather get mauled to death than be with a sub5 man. It would be more “stimulating” and “exciting” and more of a “turn on”. These are lessons in foid psychology. They love pain and then at the same time they love pretending to be affected by it so they can farm simpathy.
A sub 5 stimulates only feelings of disgust
A bear stimulates feeling of fear, adrenaline rush, excitement, fight or flight and even sexual excitement. A broader range. Gets the pussy wet

Last edited:
Reminder that foids enjoy pain #828191927. They’d rather get mauled to death than be with a sub5 man. It would be more “stimulating” and “exciting” and more of a “turn on”. These are lessons in foid psychology. They love pain and then at the same time they love pretending to be affected by it so they can farm simpathy
a sub5 can hurt her too so why aren't they fucking us

Reminder that foids enjoy pain #828191927. They’d rather get mauled to death than be with a sub5 man. It would be more “stimulating” and “exciting” and more of a “turn on”. These are lessons in foid psychology. They love pain and then at the same time they love pretending to be affected by it so they can farm simpathy.
A sub 5 stimulates only feelings of disgust
A bear stimulates feeling of fear, adrenaline rush, excitement, fight or flight and even sexual excitement. A broader range. Gets the pussy wet
No that's just their out so they can avoid saying they'd whore to survive, when obviously that's what would happen. We aren't descended from holes that had dignity and jumped off a cliff when invders came through, we come from the lying sluts that whored then came up with a ridiculous cover story.

Retards Only see The Outside Of the Honey Pot but not whats in It .

Are Woman unable to have Foresight or what ? :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back