Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Woman stalks and harasses a man for 15 years and gets an article taking her side.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/17bvnyl/she_spent_15_years_stalking_and_getting_revenge/

• Linda Solley Hurd shared a wild story of revenge on a man who wronged her pal
  • The incident took place 15 years ago - and started off with small acts of payback
  • She ended up playing an integral part in his engagement breaking up years later

The thing that started it:

She had attended a comedy show with some friends and when one of her pals stood up, she accidentally knocked into another member of the audience which caused him to spill his drink.

'He stands up and calls her a stupid fat b***h, which is categorically not true,' Linda explained in the video, which has been viewed over 4.1 million times.
'He was not hearing her apology,' she continued, outraged. 'And then he spits on her.'

While her friend rushed to the bathroom to clean herself up, Linda recalled confronting the man.
'I'm screaming in this guy's face, I'm like, "that's assault! You're disgusting, You're trash!"' she said. 'And he calls me an ugly b***h.'

'So we move on with our night, we do not move on with our lives,' she quipped.
The next day, Linda started her revenge plan - starting with finding the man on Facebook and discovering some of his interests - including his love of TV shows such as The Walking Dead and Breaking Bad.

Women are fucking insane:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::fuk::fuk::feelskek::feelskek:. Just imagine if an "evil inkler:soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:" did even 1% of what this chick did:feelskek:. Just imagine that:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:. But, of course, she'll get away with it because she's a rich, good-looking ex-sorority girl who's most likely from a privileged family:feelsseriously::feelsseriously:.

She should rope immediately

im willing to bet like all articles made on this foid are siding with her

She destroyed his life without rape allegations I'm impressed.